The Rebirth of TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What should be the rules of the TNA Evolve Tag Titles

• Combind less than 12 years Experience

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Over 10/Under 10 Years Experience

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Could have never held tag titles in a Major Promotion

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Mixed Tag Titles

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
And voted.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well if it’s a tie then I’ll pick between the two that tied, and likely would use that one. I just would have to do hella research. :slip: which is why I tried to use at least some bigger promotions. :lol Cause I’m sure someone who’s super dooper into the indies would be like “they held a tag title in a promotion in Tucson Arizona in 2013 for a week with Ricky Morton when Robert Gibson was hurt.”

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I'm gonna be honest, I don't think fans wanna have to pretend to know the experience levels of the wrestlers either and that would severely limit the options too. you'd have to constantly hire more legit rookies to keep that belt floating. I'd also make the Evolve singles the same rule.

I feel never having been a singles champ is a better qualifier than age, personally.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Well if it’s a tie then I’ll pick between the two that tied, and likely would use that one. I just would have to do hella research. :slip: which is why I tried to use at least some bigger promotions. :lol Cause I’m sure someone who’s super dooper into the indies would be like “they held a tag title in a promotion in Tucson Arizona in 2013 for a week with Ricky Morton when Robert Gibson was hurt.”
As for this last part, just say World Tag Team Title, and then in your op, list what you'd count as world titles like PWI does.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I’ll probably book the show soon. Since I can’t sleep. Been holding off on doing another til this poll closed.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
TNA Impact
Nov, Week 4, 2021

Tag Wrestling Evolved

Nash opens the show in his office, as he announces the rules for the TNA Evolve Tag Team Championships. "So, either member of the team, can not have held a tag team title in, WWE, AEW. TNA, WCW, ECW, MLW, ROH, or NJPW. Trio Titles, DO NOT COUNT. If anyone has a problem with the companies I have choosen as the tag titles you could not have held, my office is open, make it known, tweet at me, maybe even make a TOUT, you remember that failed project? But let's go to the ring, and crown the first champions."

Rating: 70

The Acclaimed vs JTG and Chris Bey vs Kyle Matthews and Corey Hollis vs Daga and Danny Limelight- TNA Evolve Tag Tam Championships

So only one actual tag team in this match, vs some tag teams that where thrown together. Fun match, better than it surely looks on paper. The end came when Max Caster hit Corey Hollis with a mic drop, to win the titles for The Acclaimed

Rating: 44

Brody King vs Sammy Guevara- Road to Gold Match: Round 2

The first match we get in Round Two of Road to Gold is a good one, some great spots, some great action that got the crowd hotter. They did some really great things, and in the end Brody King would get the win here.

Rating: 53

NOBODY IS READY FOR KANA!

Kana is backstage, hyping up the upcoming tag match with her and her tag partner of choice vs Nixon Newell and Jamie Hayter. Good work from Kana here, who seems to be thriving.

Rating: 56

Samuray del Sol vs Drama King Matt- Road to Gold Match: Round 2

Decently done match here, they worked well together and did some great things. Samuray del Sol would end up winning to advance.

Rating: 50

Kana and Thunder Rosa vs Nixon Newell and Jamie Hayter

Good tag match here, Kana really helped carry the match, Rosa and Newell was not to far behind. Jamie Hayter didn't seem to have much going for her here but was over with the crowd. Kana would end up making Hayter tap out

Rating: 64

KINGDOM PROMO!

Video from earlier where Adam Cole, Matt Taven, and Mike Bennett all cut a promo, hyping the feud up with Cult of Wyatt and how here tonight, Taven and Bennett would team Bo and Erick in the tag match that's taking place.

Rating: 48

Kingdom vs Cult of Wyatt

Good good match, really fun, crowd was loving it, even with Taven a bit off his game he still was doing good stuff. The end came when Bo would end up getting DQ'ed when he used a weapon, and didn't know the ref had gotten back up after a ref bump.

Rating: 51

Moose vs Frankie Kazarian- Road to Gold Match: Round 2

Another one of the Road to Gold matches here, and much like the other two already tonight this one was a good one. Crowd was HOT for it, and the boos Moose got when he would pin Kaz was amazing

Rating: 62

Alex Shelley cs Chris Sabin- Road to Gold Match: Round 2

In the main event of the night, we got the MCMG facing each other to move on for a chance to win the TNA World Title, this one was great, the crowd loved it, both men knew each other like the back of their hand so it made for a fun contest. Sabin would end up winning after a Cradle Shock, twenty mins into the match.

Rating: 58

WILL HE?

Shelley after the match, seemed pissed that he lost and looked as if he was about to attack Sabin, until Sabin turned around and looked at him, Shelley then smiles, nodding and shaking his hand as they hug

Rating: 37(oof)

Overall: 58​

Reactions: Chris

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
The Acclaimed as he first Evolve Champions is a good choice- I do think the stipulation limits you in the long run though.

Hayter being the one to tap - meh.

I like all the road to gold choices - and the ending of the show was also good. Keep it up

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
The Acclaimed as he first Evolve Champions is a good choice- I do think the stipulation limits you in the long run though.

Hayter being the one to tap - meh.

I like all the road to gold choices - and the ending of the show was also good. Keep it up
If so, it’s something that can be changed maybe, we’ll see. It was hard getting some teams together for sure “. But challenges are fun!

This file has her at a low pop. Plus the champion tapping to the challenger in a tag match tbh would be to WWE. I plan on building her up at some point cause I want her to be a star. She’s basically right now to Nixon what Hayter really is to Britt. She’s gonna be featured heavily on my other shorter show and probably pick up wins there since I just have to get a 14 for Full Force, so I can thankfully feature low end card people, maybe I need to get a Rebel type person :heston so they can take the L in tag encounters haha. But love the feedback. I’m gonna get back to yours later today.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Will be getting back to this soon, probably tomorrow

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
TNA Full Force
Nov, Week 4, 2021

TJP vs Drew Parker

The first match of the new show from TNA, called Full Force which will focus on the lower end talent, opens with TJP and Drew Parker, making his TNA debut. This was a pretty poor match, but it also got the show off to a good start. TJP would win the match by submission

Rating: 44

Su Yung vs Skye Blue vs Lady Frost

This match was not a good follow up to the one before hand, and really brought the show down a bit. Not much to say here other than Skye Blue picked up the win with a pin over Lady Frost

Rating: 36

Zack Sabre Jr vs Chris Bey

This was a pretty big match up for the debut of Full Force, and it saw some great action between two great talents, as Sabre Jr was making his debut in TNA on this show, and would pick up the win over Chris Bey.

Rating: 54

Lio Rush(c) vs Jordan Oliver- TNA Evolve Championship

In the main event, we go to the Evolve Championship, which will be a huge focus of this show, we saw Lio Rush defending against Jordan Oliver in a nice main event. Lio Rush wold win and defend his championship to end the show

Rating: 53

Overall: 52​

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
TNA Impact
Dec, Week 1, 2021

Lio Rush(C) vs Calvin Tankman vs Jordan Oliver vs Daniel Garcia- TNA Evolve Title

We're getting a nice match for the Evolve Title here to open Impact, that see's the debut of Daniel Garcia, and not only the debut, but he picks up he win when he is able to submit Jordan Oliver.

Rating: 46

Match made foe next week!

Nash talks about how Andrade said he only has to defend the title once every month, and says well it's a new month, and next week you better be here to defend the title, because he has someone that will be able to make sure the TV Title is actually around. He gives him advice to make sure to have plenty of ice for his chest.

Ace Austin vs Chris Bey- Road to Gold Tournament: Round 2

Another great match in this Road to Gold Tournament that saw some amazing action between both of these men looking to move on. In the end, we would see Chris Bey picking up the W and moving on.

Rating: 58

Alexander Hammerstone vs Jay White- Road to Gold Tournament: Round 2

This was a really good match here, these two put on a show for the crowd and had them really hyped up. Both men doing everything they could to pick up the win, but in the end Jay White was the winner.

Rating: 62

OPEN CHALLENGE!

Nixon Newell comes to the ring, talking about how she's beaten everyone, she's the top Knockout in TNA. So she's going to issue an open challenge, to anyone who has yet to beat her, to come down and try their luck.

Rating: 54

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

As Nixon is standing in the ring, Masha Slamovich makes her way out to accept the challenge, and get the match underway

Rating: 31

Nixon Newell(c) vs Masha Slamovich- TNA Knockouts Title

This was a decent match, enough to get the crowd invested anyway. WITH AN UPSET! Masha was able to get a quick roll up pin fall to win the TNA Knockouts Title!!!!....or....
Rating: 40

SIKE!

Nixon quickly grabs the microphone while Masha is celebrating, and said she NEVER said it was for he title, but since Masha beat her, she will give her a shot at the PPV.

Rating: 55

Matthew Murphy vs Jacob Fatu- Road to Gold Tournament: Round 2

Great match here, they really was hitting each other hard and strong, really laying into the other. Fatu looked to have the match when, when Brandi Lauren showed up and would distract Fatu, which helped Murphy land a knee to the back of Fatu's head and cover him for the win.

Wyatt vs Darby Allin

This match was pretty great and the heat was fantastic. The crowd was just into it from top to bottom and put on a great show for the crowd. Wyatt would end up picking up the win here.

Rating: 68

TITLE MATCH MADE!...maybe

The Kingdom is in the ring, talking about how great they are, how they run the show around here, and what they say goes. This leads to EC3 coming out, and giving a challenge to Adam Cole for the TNA World Title. Cole accepts....if EC3 can find two partners next week and beat him, Bennett, and Taven in a 6 man. EC3 accepts and the match is set for next week.

Rating: 65

Overall: 66

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Holy shit Wyatt vs Darby was a hit huh

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Holy shit Wyatt vs Darby was a hit huh
Better than I thought it be :bosque I didn’t think it be bad but I was thinking maybe mid to upper 50s tbh.

Josh Drake

Is Extreme And Lives For The Coming Out
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
mitsuharumisawa
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
GenichiroTenryu
Favorite Wrestler
ChrisKanyon
Favorite Wrestler
MasaakiMochizuki
Favorite Sports Team
RGKCxbB
Favorite Sports Team
xjczadG
Favorite Sports Team
carolinahurricanes
How the hell did you get Darby Allin on Impact?