The Rebirth of TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What should be the rules of the TNA Evolve Tag Titles

• Combind less than 12 years Experience

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Over 10/Under 10 Years Experience

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Could have never held tag titles in a Major Promotion

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Mixed Tag Titles

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Brody and Flip damn lmao also damn that ending :WOW

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Round 1 so far
Nmahet4.png

This is what round 2 is looking like

xWRt1ac.png

Reactions: Chris

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Decay infight or being split up? Should look at signing Taurus' AAA mates. (Los Mercenarios)

Shelley beating Laredo Kid - smh what a nightmare I would living if that was real life.

I am liking the direction this is going a lot.

• Haha

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
This was a pretty weak show, but a fun ending

TNA Impact
Nov, Week 3, 2021

Max Caster vs Drama King Matt- Road to Gold Match: Round 1

Well here we go with another match, as we get closer to wrapping up round 1 of Road to Gold. This was a decent opening match, not the best but enough to get the crowd at least invested in the right. Drama King Matt would get the win here.

Rating: 40

Trouble in Motor City?

We see a video of when Shelley and Sabin realized that in the next round they will be facing each other. Both make jokes about having an easy match into round 3, but then show some respect to each other as well. Before talking about their match later that night.

Rating: 42

Jamie Hayter vs Taryn Terrell

This was not that great of a match, it just wasn't what the show needed. But Hayter ended up getting the win here.

Rating: 34

Ace Austin vs Low Ki vs Lio Rush vs Rich Swann

Alright, but we swing it back around with this nice match up between these 4 amazing talents. Good stuff here that showed off amazing things from the talent. Ace Austin of course would win here.

Rating: 58

Decay problems?

Crazzy Steve is seen saying sorry for what happened last week. He said he doesn't even remember anything about it. How he remembers being in the match, and next thing he knows he's in the hotel watching re-runs of Mr. Rodgers or something. But promises it won't happen again.

Rating: 37

Darby Allin vs W.Morrissey

This was a pretty fun match, that really had Darby throwing himself around like normal, doing what he could to take the big man down. It worked to as it paid off with Darby getting himself a win.

Rating: 56

Motor City Machine Guns vs The Varisty Blondes

This was a good match that really teased things between the Machine Guns, both watching their back, a little worried the other might try and get an upper hand before their match up in a couple weeks. This paid off enough for the Blondes to pick up the win here, a huge win at that. Pillman ended up pinning Sabin.

Crazzy

We see Crazzy Steve talking to someone, saying he understands, he will follow, but the camera mans and no one else is in there.

Rating: 34

Doc Gallows vs Frankie Kazarian- Road to Gold Match: Round 1

Another match here in the Road to Gold, we see Gallows and Kazarian have a good fun back and forth, that ends up with Kazarian getting the win here!

Rating: 51

The Kingdom vs Dirty Dango and Matt Clement

Good Main Event here, that saw some fun tag team action, and Adam Cole watching from Ringside. In the end, Mike Bennett would pin Dirty Dango, to pick up the win for him and Taven.

Rating: 50

WHAT THE HELL?!

The Kingdom is in the ring after the match, where Adam Cole seems to be about to cut a promo, when the lights go out, and when they turn back on Windham Rotunda, Taylor Rotunda, and Erick Redbeard are standing behind them, and when The Kingdom turns around, they all start to brawl, as we got a huge mess as TNA Impact goes off the air

Rating: 43

Overall: 49

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Even Blaze is burying Max Caster.

Shelley vs. Sabin - is a throwback memory for sure. I remember their match back in the day, at the time - felt like a banger.

Johnny Curtis is the worst - in every form he takes.

The ending was cool - although Rotunda name, I know its there name - but its always felt a bit meh. I like where this is going though

• Haha

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
We have just found at, taking place at Turning Point in a 6 man Tag. The Kingdom will take on The Cult of Wyatt. Windham now going by the name Wyatt. Taylor is Bo Taylor (shitty name but oh well) and Erick Redbeard dropped the Redbeard part from his name.​

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
TNA Turning Point
Nov, Week 3, 2021

NEW TITLE NEW DIVISION

Nash starts the show by saying he has bought the old Evolve Title, and is going to use it in TNA as something nice. For anyone 29 and under only. This is going to be a title that helps Evolve people for the future. As well as serve as the main title on TNA Full Force, an hour show on Fite TV and Impact Plus each Saturday On Demand. He looks forward to seeing what it brings to TNA, as they crown the first champion, to start the night. He mentions the Tag Titles was also apart of this, but the rules and details of it will come at a later date.

Rating: 72

Lio Rish vs Chris Bey vs Jake Something vs Calvin Tankman

Good match to start the night off and to crown the first TNA Evolve Champion. Good stuff from the four mwn here, but in the end Lio Rush would pin Chris Bey to win the TNA Evolve Championship.

Rating: 49

Jay White vs Karl Anderson- Road to Gold Match: Round 1

In one of the last three matches of Round 1, we get this match up that had some really strong NJPW vibes to it. Both men did great, but Jay White would win to advance.

Rating: 63

Nixon Newell(c) vs Kylie Rae- TNA Knockouts Championship

This was a good little Knockouts match for the title. Nixon was pretty vicious in this match, and would beat Kylie Rae as she retains the Title

Rating: 45

NOBODIES READY!

A video starts playing as Nixon is celebrating, that says "NOBODIES READY......" goes blank for a bit, then comes back up and says "FOR KANA!" the crowd POPS hard as Kana makes her way out onto the stage, making her TNA Debut as she shows she wants the title.

Tasha Steelz and Kiera Hogan(c) vs Ruby Soho and ???- TNA Knockout Tag Championships

We get a video from earlier in the night before the show, that showed why this match was made. Tasha and Kiera was being mean to Ruby Soho, when she challenge them to a tag match for the titles, they laughed and said if she can find someone who actually wants to team up with her, sure. The partner ended up being legend Amy Dumas, who came out and helped Ruby get the win here, as Ruby Soho and Amy Dumas pick up the win and win the TNA Knockout Tag Championships

Rating: 44

Matthew Murphy(c) vs Rey Fenix- X-Division Championship

This was an AMAZING match for the X-Division Championship that saw Murphy go all out with Fenix here. In the end, Murphy was able to pull off the win here to a huge pop, as the crowd seems to be coming around to him.

Rating: 70

Kenny Omega vs Trey Miguel- TNA Road to Gold Match: Round 1

Another pretty good match, as these two seemed to work amazing together out there. Kenny Omega would end up winning here, and moving on to round 2, but Trey put up a fight.

Rating: 66

KENTA vs Moose- Road to Gold Match: Round 1

In the final match of Round 1, we saw Moose and KENTA go at it, KENTA was about to hit a GTS, when Moose some how got out of it, and hit Lights Out to beat KENTA.

Rating: 64

The Kingdom vs The Cult of Wyatt

This was a pretty fun main event, and it really was one that got the crowd going for sure to finish off strong. In the end Wyatt would pin Mike Bennett

Rating: 63

Overall: 63

Here is how Round 2 of Road to Gold looks.

9xFqZEk.png

Last edited:

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
TURNING POINT REVIEW

- U29 Division - a bit like a Young Lions Division. I like it. Lio Rush as the first Evolve Champion. I fucks with that! I do really like the concept, as its an idea I have toyed with in the past, but never really worked out how to pull it off. I think it was a really great opening contest and a great way to kick off the PPV.

- Jay White and Karl Anderson is another solid match, and although its a known conclusion that White is going to win the match I still think its a great match to have on the card without anyone suffering from the loss.

- Nixon Newell I readily enjoy and I would love to see her in a non-WWE setting IRL. I do think that Smiley Kylie doesn't make the best challenger for a title, unless she were to be given a mega push. Kana debut is something that interests me - although honestly, if she ever left the fed I don't think she would stay the US under any circumstance.

- Not going to lie - Ray Fenix losing to Matt Murphy is a horrible idea for me to even comprehend in a fantasy world.

- It is recovered by Omega beating Miguel, and then I can deal with MOOSE beating Kenta, although I don't have to like it LOL>

I also think that the main-event is solid as well, although I think I would have made the X-Division match the main-event personally - seeing as Wyatt was still very much a new arrival.

----

I do think this project is going great - it is something that I always make sure to read when I can. And also motivates me to work on my own.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
TURNING POINT REVIEW

- U29 Division - a bit like a Young Lions Division. I like it. Lio Rush as the first Evolve Champion. I fucks with that! I do really like the concept, as its an idea I have toyed with in the past, but never really worked out how to pull it off. I think it was a really great opening contest and a great way to kick off the PPV.

- Jay White and Karl Anderson is another solid match, and although its a known conclusion that White is going to win the match I still think its a great match to have on the card without anyone suffering from the loss.

- Nixon Newell I readily enjoy and I would love to see her in a non-WWE setting IRL. I do think that Smiley Kylie doesn't make the best challenger for a title, unless she were to be given a mega push. Kana debut is something that interests me - although honestly, if she ever left the fed I don't think she would stay the US under any circumstance.

- Not going to lie - Ray Fenix losing to Matt Murphy is a horrible idea for me to even comprehend in a fantasy world.

- It is recovered by Omega beating Miguel, and then I can deal with MOOSE beating Kenta, although I don't have to like it LOL>

I also think that the main-event is solid as well, although I think I would have made the X-Division match the main-event personally - seeing as Wyatt was still very much a new arrival.

----

I do think this project is going great - it is something that I always make sure to read when I can. And also motivates me to work on my own.

I always love reading these haha.

But yeah I was wanting some sort of title that lets me push the younger guys but not just the X-Division ones or something. So I’m like alright this could be fun, and the titles name helps with it because you’re trying to Evolve to a top talent.

Good thing Karl lost :slip: got Injured at a show that wasn’t even mine lol so he’s out for 8 months now.

Yeah, the Kylie thing didn’t go how I wanted so I wrapped the feud up pretty quickly to be done with it, and I had Kana in the wings coming in after WWE was like for some reason didn’t want her haha. So I was like I can move to it

If Fenix was a full time guy for me, he probably would have went further. But he has like a couple appearances. But I probably could’ve just did another match. But in hindsight, 100 agree this should’ve been the main event. But live and learn.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Voting Announced for TNA Evolve Title Format. Poll added at top

It will either be

Where both members of the teams combined year of experience can not be more than 12 years.

One member of the team has to have more than 10 years and the other less than 10 years of experience

Could never have held Tag Titles in AEW, WWE, or TNA(TNA would count themselves in Major Promotion) as well as WCW if any old teams wanted to try to show up.

Mixed Tag Titles.

@Chris @Sass @Jugo Enmascarado @Jeff Valley Driver @All Elite Punk @Hoss Delgado @The Fourth Wall @Yer Best Pal @Necro @Grim Cornette

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I voted option 3 and now they're all tied at 1 :lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
No idea who’s all voted. Figured as poll maker I could actually see the votes even if not public lol.

But less than an hour til polls close.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
ELI5 this Evolve Tag Title and the question?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
ELI5 this Evolve Tag Title and the question?
Yeah since Evolve is dead their titles are where you can purchase them(history and all) so bought their world and tag titles. Their main one the rule for the TNA Evolve title is 29 and under only. The tag titles need a different rule to them.

No more than a combined 12 years experience

One partner is over 10 years experience and the other is under 10 years. So sort of like the NXT pro and rookie thing in away.

can not have held tag titles in AEW, WWE, or TNA.

or a mixed tag titles.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I’d just say cannot have held a former world tag title.

It’s simply and the audience will immediately get it.