The Real WWE Champion !

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

Wow, I didn't see tat coming. I thought Stone Cold would definetely win. Good decision though ;)

Orton or Taker to win!

The Rated R CMStar

Now that was a bad decision. Stone Cold should have won, hands down.

wwerko619

Reaction score
..................**** Yokozuna! I was hoping for a match like this at the finals:

Stone Cold .vs. Shawn Michaels!!!

But I guess not, I dint like that decision at all, sorry man.

Evil Austin

well if you guys didn't like that one you guys have to tune into this one coming in about a day... Being Hulk Hogan vs Bret Hart... Also all other matches coming are on the first post so feel free to check them out...

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
He even bumps this, lol.

Evil Austin

He even bumps this, lol.

How was I bumping it, I made the post two hours after w/e posted and it was up the top of the btb list already so it couldn't have been bumped because it had no where for it to go. If anyone was bumping this thread it was you with that post.

moiversion1

Reaction score
Stone cold should really really really have won this match, because he's probably the guy who made what the business is today, he made more money than Hogan and Yokozuna was a bad champ. At least your match was very realistic, very good thing

MK3

Reaction score
Ok, so i am continuing this, but right off the back, i am changing the decision of the Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Yokuzuna match. Stone Cold has now defeated Yokuzuna. I looked at this and i hated that decision. So i hope to get a match up soon :)

EDIT: I am also not going to use Chris Beniot, and instead i will use Rey Mysterio!

MK3

Reaction score
First off i would like to say that for the rest of the first round matches, i am just going to do the ending of the matches, because there are alot of matches, and it would take a while to do it, and i am a slow writer lol. All the matches after the first round will be in full. And also another change, will be at the end. DX_3:16 had a 5 man elimination chamber. But instead of doing a 5 man, i am going to have a come back from being eliminated match, and whoever wins that, gets into the Elimination Chamber grand finale. Here is the match.

Hulk Hogan vs Bret Hart
The match has some good back and fourth action, with both men wanting to move onto the next round to try and become the real WWE Champion. Bret Hart is right now in control of Hulk Hogan. Hart has applied a very good sleeper hold. Hogan is starting to fade. The ref raises his hand. It falls to the mat. The red raises his hand again, and it falls to the mat. One more time, the ref raises Hulk’s hand, but this time, Hulk manages to keep his hand up just before it hit the mat. Hogan is now shaking his body getting pumped up. Hogan tries to get to a vertical base, and he does. Hogan comes off the ropes and throws Hart off of him, and Hart comes off the ropes, and Hogan goes for a high elbow, but Hart ducks it and comes off the ropes, but once again, Hogan goes for the high elbow, but this time he connects. Hogan gets on the quick cover. 1…….2……..Hart kicks out! Hogan helps Hart up to his feet, but Hart slips out of it and grabs both of Hogan’s legs and takes him down to the mat. Hart then tries to get the sharpshooter locked in on Hogan. HART HAS THE SHARPSHOOTER APPLIED!!

Hogan is squirming around the ring trying to make it to the bottom rope. Hogan is almost to the bottom rope. No! Hart pulls Hogan back into the middle of the ring. Hogan is screaming in pain. Hogan is trying to get out of the hold, but he is unsuccessful. Hogan once again tries to make it to the bottom rope. Hogan crawls toward the bottom rope. He is almost there. He makes it! Hart lets go of the hold, but goes to Hogan and helps him back up. Hart then goes to whip Hogan off the ropes, but Hogan reverses it, and delivers the BIG BOOT! Hogan comes off the ropes and hits the LEG DROP right across the chest of Hart. Hogan climbs on the cover. 1……2…….3!

Winner: Hulk Hogan

Thanks for reading! I know you can't give reviews, but a few comments would be nice. Thanks again!