The Real WWE Champion !

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
It was a decent match between Kane and HHH (Katie Vick anyone?) it was long, but not as exciting. I want Bruno Sammartino to win, either him or Yoko.

The only problem I have with your match writing style is that it's VERY difficult to read, with one block of text. Splitting it up would make it better, b/c The one block is painful to the eyes.

Switchy

Reaction score
Bruno Samartino vs Superstar Billy Graham
Sid Vicious vs Vince McMahon
Yokozuna vs Stone Cold
Hulk Hogan vs Bret Hart
Rick Flair
vs Shawn Michaels
John Cena vs Bob Backlund
Diesel vs The Rock
Big Show vs Andre The Giant
Chris Jericho vs Undertaker
Kurt Angle vs Stan Stasiak
Rob Van Dam vs SGT. Slaughter
Eddie Guerrero vs Mankind
Edge
vs Ivan Volkof
Pedro Morales vs Chris Benoit
Bill Goldberg vs Batista
King Booker vs Brock Lesnar
Randy Orton vs Ultimate Warrior
Randy Savage vs Iron Sheik
JBL vs Buddy Rodgers

The HHH/Kane match was decent but tbh I found it kinda boring. I don't mean to be offensive and it's not really your fault but Triple H and Kane do the same moves in the same order pretty much every match and that's basically all you did too and I think you could've added a bit more stuff not based around their usual moves to make it "different". I know you may think I'm going on at something not improtant but I just wanted to get my point across...

Evil Austin

Thanks for the comments guys, Ill use all of your advice Ill try and put it in paragraphs (Headfirst Hardcore) and ill try to make it more interesting like something big happens (Switchy) and the next match should be good. (also switchy just so you know you kinda predicted the wrong card because there is a few updated to the card on the first post. :) if you get online soon you might want to change it ...
Thanks, Ill let you guys know when the next match is going to be up should be probably in 2 - 3 hours if it takes me a long time to do.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Bruno Samartino vs Superstar Billy Graham
Sid Vicious vs Vince McMahon
Yokozuna vs Stone Cold
Hulk Hogan vs Bret Hart
Rick Flair vs Shawn Michaels
John Cena vs Bob Backlund
Diesel vs The Rock
Big Show vs Andre The Giant
Chris Jericho vs Undertaker
Kurt Angle vs Stan Stasiak
Rob Van Dam vs SGT. Slaughter
Eddie Guerrero vs Mankind
Edge vs Ivan Volkof
Pedro Morales vs Chris Benoit
Bill Goldberg vs Batista
King Booker vs Brock Lesnar
Randy Orton vs Ultimate Warrior
Randy Savage vs Iron Sheik
JBL vs Buddy Rodgers

Evil Austin

:director: NEWS! :director:

This is going pretty slow because It takes me 2 days or so to get a match done because i have another btb doing stuff as well and also it is only one match at a time and there is alot of matches to get done before round 1 is over. So what I have decided to do is once a week I will post four matches at a time, just to speed things up which allows you guys to use the best match and worst match reviews and it will make this tournament go alot quicker and we can get to the more interesting parts of the tournament. which are yet to be announced. so once a week I will post three!, matches at a time. Hopefully you guys don't have any objections with this idea and I can go along with this. :thumbsup:​

Evil Austin

Match - 2 Round 1 Tournament
The Big Show vs Superstar Billy Graham

Bell rings and the Match begins -

Superstar Billy Graham tries to get an upperhand, starting to throw right hands at the Big Show, I mean Superstar Billy Graham is no small man but he has never steped in the ring with a man like the Big Show and he probably never will again. The Big show is just laughing at him that his punches are barely hurting or phazing him. The Big show than starts to walk towards him pushing him in the corner as Superstar Billy Graham walks backwards. After a couple of steps Superstar Billy Graham is in the bottom right corner and than is stuck the only way out it to fight out. Superstar Billy Graham starts to throw right hands in the gut and upperchest region of The Big show and than Show picks him up by his armpits (putting his arms in between the arms of Superstar Billy Graham and his Chest and lifts him up high). The Big Show than throws him to the middle of the ring. He goes for the pin fall with only one of his hands on his chest on one knee. But he gets a one count. Than The Big Show picks him up and than throws him at the ropes and than Big boots him back down to the mat below. He goes for another pin fall but he does not pick up the win, Big Show than starts to kick him while he is down and than stands back up and clenches his fists for the devistating choke slam finisher. Big Show is waiting for Superstar Billy Graham to get to his feet.

The Big Show sticks his fists in the throat of Superstar Billy Graham and than pust his arm over his shoulder and than goes to lift him up for his finisher but Superstar Billy Graham kicks Show in the gut and than once again and than a third time, to get The Big Show groggy. Superstar Billy Graham than goes for his finishing move the Bear Hug, He goes to put his arms around the Big Show but the Big Show is just too damn wide. The Big Show than headbutts Superstar Billy Graham a few times and than throws him to the ground below on his stomach. The Big Show than runs at the ropes and than hits a devistating 500 pound elbow drop onto the back of Superstar Billy Graham. The Big Show than goes for the pin after rolling him onto his stomach and than stands on him but Superstar Billy Graham gets his hands on the ropes to break up the pin fall. The Big Show than takes a few steps back and than leans against the top rope, The Big Show than runs at Superstar Billy Graham and than body slams on him he squashes him in the gut and chest falling on him. He goes for another pin but he would need to do more than that to get the win and move onto round 2 to face triple H. The Big Show who has been dominating the whole match so far had lifted Superstar Billy Graham to his feet and than throws him at the ropes and than goes to clothsline him down but Superstar Billy Graham ducks out underneath the clothsline and than starts throwing rights and lefts at him in the gut and lower back like this was his only chance to get an offense going, and have the momentum going his way, but once again his momentum is stopped when the Big show grabs the head of Superstar Billy Graham and than slams it into the knee of the Big Show.

Superstar Billy Graham falls back down to the mat, What else can he do or is this match just going to be a one sided match and possibly a one sided tournament. The Big Show doesn't let Superstar Billy Graham get to his feet when he takes a few steps back and than walks his 500 pound body over the chest of Superstar Billy Graham lying down as the air and life is squeezed out of him. The Big Show on the other side of Superstar Billy Graham turns around and goes to do it again but before the Giant 22E sized boot of The Big Show can be spaced in the chest of Superstar Billy Graham. He, caught the giant 22E sized boot of the Big Show and than rolled out of the harms way of the boot was going to crush his chest once again. The Big Show than starts to get ready for another chokeslam once again. Superstar Billy Graham rolls under the bottom rope and to the outside. to get himself a few second breather. The Big Show goes over the top rope and to the outside stepping over the top rope and going out of the ring, to go after Superstar Billy Graham. Big Show than starts to throw right hands in the face of Superstar Billy Graham and than Superstar Billy Graham throws harder ones back at him but The Big Show throws him with his overwhelming power and strength over the Superstar Billy Graham. The Big Show picks him up and than throws him at the ring post / pole hitting his back on the post / pole. Than the Big Show goes to run and squash him against the pole / post but Superstar Billy Graham moves out of the way and than The Big Show hits his shoulder on the post / pole and than Superstar Billy Graham gets him in the finisher Bear Hug move while The Big Show is groggy on the outside and than after a few seconds he lets go and than goes in the ring with the Big Show as the reff's count gets stopped. As Superstar Billy Graham rolls into the ring with The Big Show, He goes for his finisher move the Bear Hug once again he locks it in tight and the Big Show is fadding away. Suddenly The Big Show sticks his hands in the throat of Superstar Billy Graham and than starts to choke the life out of him, Superstar Billy Graham than lets go as he looses breath and than Show lifts him up in the air and chokeslams him to the mat below hard. He goes for the pin fall and he gets the win. the three count. And moves onto the next round.

WINNER AND MOVES ONTO THE SECOND ROUND THE BIG SHOW!

Match - 3 Round 1 Tournament
Sid Vicious vs Vincent Kennedy McMahon with Shane at Ringside
Bell rings and the Match begins -

Vince is seen asking for mercy and going to shake SID's hand but he just knocks him down with a huge right hand. These members in the crowd audience tonight are not sure who to go for both being hated with a passion. Shane McMahon is also standing at ringside cheering on his dad to win the match and possibly the tournament if he can. SID than picks Vincent Kennedy McMahon up to his feet by the arms and than throws him at the ropes and than hits a shoulder block and knocks him back down to the mat / ground below. Sid Vicious than runs at the ropes and than goes to clothsline him down but than Shane McMahon pulls Vince McMahon out of the ring and out of harms way. Sid Vicious than rolls under the bottom rope and to the outside and than goes and big boots Vince McMahon down but Shane McMahon pushes him out of the way and Sid Vicious knocks Shane McMahon down with a big hard boot. Shane McMahon is down, Sid than walks up to Vince and than Vince pockes him in the eye and than kicks him in the gut. He than pushes him / rolls him into the ring under the bottom rope and than goes for a quick pin fall on him trying to get up the win. but Sid Vicious kicks out at a count of one and pushes him up in the air, and away to the middle of the ring. Sid than gets to his feet and than lifts him up and than suplexes him in the middle of the ring. He goes for the pin fall but Shane McMahon who is up by this time in the match runs in and than stops the pin fall count. Sid than gets pissed off and than starts to choke the life out of Shane McMahon and than hits a chokeslam like move on him. Sid than lifts Vince to his feet and than slaps him. Sid than kicks him in the gut and than hits a powerbomb. He goes for the pin fall and picks up the win with the three count moving onto the next round to face the winner of the next match in round two.

(I know that was short but what do you expect from Vince McMahon, he can't wrestle its a big squash match with below as a reason)

WINNER AND MOVES ONTO THE NEXT ROUND SID VICIOUS!

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Good match, man. Glad Show won, but either way woulda been cool. Nice job, and i'll be looking forward to ur future matches

moiversion1

Reaction score
It was a pretty good show. In the HHH/Kane match, the right man won, but this time I really Superstar graham should have won, anyway , Big Show is a good choice too.
This is a very interesting concept, I like it, you don't bump your thread, you're a changed man lol

Evil Austin

I have edited another match that was recently finished into the above, it is under the Big show and Superstar Billy Graham match. Not that long but what do you expect when your in the ring with Vince McMahon i mean it has the be a squash match think of every match he is in he can't throw a right hand or anything. examples are the B - live match at survivor 03, taker destroyed him for thirty minutes before Kane came out and cost him the victory. Anyway, next match should be good between the 600 pound Japanese sumo wrestler Yokozuna vs Stone Cold Steve Austin.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Wow! It was a surprise for me that VKM lose! I thought he'll win with some help from Shane.

The Rated R CMStar

I am hoping for an Old School star to advance to the next round, altough I don't see it happening in the Yokuzuna match as SCSA definitevely needs to win

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I definately think that Graham should have won. No offense, but I think you are just going to have the newer wrestlers win because that is easier for you. You know how they wrestle, so I don't see you having any classic superstars winning.

Evil Austin

:shifty: I am not revealing anything. :shifty: I might or i might not but all i am going to say is stay tunned for my next match...

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
^Is going to have Backlund win, lol.

I'm thinking of doing this idea, just with the WCW Champions! lol, or IC Champions.

Evil Austin

Match - 4 Round 1 Tournament
Yokozuna vs Stone Cold Steve Austin
Bell rings and the match begins -

The 550 to almost 600 pound Yokozuna sumo wrestler former royal rumble winner and former wwe champion is in the ring with the rattle snake the three time rumble winner and former multi time champion and the heavy crowd favorite. Can the rattle snake inflict its venom onto the giant Japaneese Yokozuna or is he just to big for Stone Cold Steve Austin ? We will find out soon, as the bell rings and the match begins. Stone Cold Steve Austin trys to get an early advantage and try to get the first move runs at Yokozuna and than starts to brawl with him like only Stone Cold Steve Austin can and than Stone Cold Steve Austin continues to throw right hands at him and doesn't stop. He has Yokozuna in the corner and than Stone Cold Steve Austin try to throw the 550 - 600 pound Yokozuna to the other corner / rope but he does not move or budge how you would call it from the corner and than Stone Cold Steve Austin realizes that he would not be able to throw him around. Yokozuna than starts to throw right hands and uppercuts to him in the face and jaw making Stone Cold wobble back a bit. The Giant of a man Yokozuna than runs at the ropes as Stone Cold Steve Austin is groggy and than he knocks him back down to the mat below clotheslining Stone Cold Steve Austin down. Yokozuna puts his foot on Stone Cold Steve Austin for the pin but Stone Cold kicks out of it. Yokozuna than drags Stone Cold Steve Austin to the corner with his head against the bottom turnbuckle corner rope and than Yokozuna runs at the ropes and than kicks him in the face. Yokozuna than picks Stone Cold Steve Austin up back to his feet and than goes to do something but Stone Cold Steve Austin the brawler starts to throw hard right hands at Yokozuna coming right back into the game at him. Yokozuna is wobbling back but it would take more than this to drop him to his feet. Austin than runs at the ropes as Yokozuna is groggy in the middle of the ring and Austin tries to use the momentum he gest from the ropes to get him down and off his feet. Austin runs from the ropes at Yokozuna and than Yokozuna hits a devastating Samoan drop on Stone Cold Steve Austin. Yokozuna goes for the pin fall but he does not get the win.

Yokozuna than starts to kick him and stomp on him a bit, Yokozuna than goes for his finisher the banzai drop but Austin kicks him a few times in the gut and than he does not get it done. Stone Cold Steve Austin than starts to throw right hands at Yokozuna and than kicks him in the gut once again. Stone Cold Steve Austin, than goes for his finisher the stone cold stunner and amazingly hits the move on Yokozuna. But Yokozuna is just wobbling there in the middle of the ring he still has not left his feet the whole match so far. Stone Cold Steve Austin than runs at the ropes and than manages to duck under a right hand of Yokozuna and than knocks him down from behind with a clothesline from behind, Finally knocking down the giant of a man. Stone Cold Steve Austin than starts to stomp and kick on Yokozuna as he is there lying on his stomach. Austin than kicks him to the corner and than starts to stomp a mud whole in him and walk it off dry. Stone Cold Steve Austin than tries to lift him back up to his feet to go for the Stone Cold stunner once again but he can not. Yokozuna being nearly 600 pounds and with him being dead weight thats almost double that. Austin than just tries to turn him over onto his back so he can try and get the win with a quick pin fall. Stone Cold Steve Austin than tries to get some leverage and put his feet up on the second rope. Yokozuna looks like he is not going to kick out for the count of three and Stone Cold Steve Austin would win the match but the Reff notices that Austin has his feet on the ropes and the Reff does not count to three and stopes the pin fall. Austin than starts to argue with the reff for a minute or so. By this time Yokozuna was up and than when Austin turns around Yokozuna starts to throw right hands at him and than manages to knock him down with a hard right hand uppercut. Yokozuna than drags his body over to the corner and than yokozuna goes to the top rope and than squashes 600 pounds on his chest when he hits his finisher the Banzai drop. Yokozuna hits his finisher move the Banzai "Belley flop" drop on Stone Cold Steve Austin and than Yokozuna goes for the pin fall and gets the three count and the win.

WINNER AND MOVES ONTO THE NEXT ROUND YOKOZUNA!

thanks for reading and staying active with this...

And always remember to go to the first post on page 1 where i update the card for round 2 with who had moved on and what sort of match is it...