The Rapid Fall Of Jinder Mahal

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crash

Reaction score
A lot of wrestlers fall into oblivion after losing a decent long heel world title run... However I don't think this will be the case with Mahal, I think he will be fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grievous 3D

TheprofileofJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
Keep him away from the world title, giving it to him was a huge mistake in the first place. It would have made much more sense to give him the US. championship. Yes I know it would be the same old evil foreigner takes the US title hostage gimmick, but still it would have suited his character much, much better. Plus they could have built him up more steadily, as appose to strapping the World title on a former jobber because Vince likes big sweaty men. I honestly don't know where he goes from here, maybe a US title run in the future, but i doubt he will get anything more then that.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
The Khallas...it just sounds epic & somewhat biblical.

It actually means 'The Finish'. Like 'Done and Dusted' sorta.

I think the issue with him not really getting elevated was the booking. I mean how many times does there need to be interference? There are better ways for heels to win than an interference. And if he got built as a powerhouse, I feel his run might have been better overall. But WWE is WWE. I think he'll win the US title sometime and stay in the mid-card but not really break into the top anymore.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Oh...that's cool...

I mean how many times does there need to be interference?
Yeah...they could have had him win with a low blow or delivering a belt shot to the head...
but the Singh Brothers just kept jumping in there.

Its easier just to book the same thing over & over again...

And if he got built as a powerhouse, I feel his run might have been better overall.
Especially considering the way he looks...Jesus even Ryback was like:
"That's not natural" and that's coming from Ryback.

I think he'll win the US title sometime and stay in the mid-card but not really break into the top anymore.
I hope so...I personally don't want them to Hinder Jinder...

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

I think the issue with him not really getting elevated was the booking. I mean how many times does there need to be interference? There are better ways for heels to win than an interference. And if he got built as a powerhouse, I feel his run might have been better overall. But WWE is WWE. I think he'll win the US title sometime and stay in the mid-card but not really break into the top anymore.
interference for heels is sadly a trope that the WWE has had since the very start. Heel champions in WWE are very rarely booked to be strong. The closest to a proper strong heel was Rusev for a couple of months with the US title but even he ended up suffering from heel booking after a while.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Mr. Jinder Mahal has always been real, he represent India, he's a great WWE Champion. Hope he beats that no good AJ Styles again

Jinder Mahal is Canadian. If they wanted a wrestler to represent India, they could have used the Great Khali or given an actual other Indian wrestler a contract. There are a few others they could have gone with. Indian ancestry doesn't mean he represents India. I have German ancestry but I hardly represent Germany.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Jinder Mahal is Canadian. If they wanted a wrestler to represent India, they could have used the Great Khali or given an actual other Indian wrestler a contract. There are a few others they could have gone with. Indian ethnicity doesn't mean he represents India. I have German ethnicity but I hardly represent Germany.

What the fuck are you talking about, he represent india all the time. They go to India for Jinder to be huge star, he built from Punjab India. He's the real WWE Champion, not that no good soccer mom women AJ Styles.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
What the fuck are you talking about, he represent india all the time. They go to India for Jinder to be huge star, he built from Punjab India. He's the real WWE Champion, not that no good soccer mom women AJ Styles.

He represents India simply because of his ancestry and because WWE tells him to.

You can like Jinder and hate AJ Styles all you want but the pure fact of the matter is that Jinder is Canadian. There are plenty of wrestlers from India that WWE could have employed and Mahal is not one of them.

collim1

The Artiste
Reaction score
They will milk his heat for a while longer. He will get a couple of title chances, but likely won’t win. He will remain in the top half of the card for a year longer before gradually getting less and less TV time and then back to the live show circuit he goes.

Just my prediction. I didn’t like him as champ personally, but he did get exactly the kind of major heat they wanted to. Can’t deny that.

collim1

The Artiste
Reaction score
They will milk his heat for a while longer. He will get a couple of title chances, but likely won’t win. He will remain in the top half of the card for a year longer before gradually getting less and less TV time and then back to the live show circuit he goes.

Just my prediction. I didn’t like him as champ personally, but he did get exactly the kind of major heat they wanted to. Can’t deny that.

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
not to be rude but did anyone actually wanna see Jinder beat Triple H? I know I didn't. It shocked me that Jinder even got such a big match against Trips in the first place. Apparently he even got to kick out of a pedigree and on top of that HHH even put him over during the post match segment too, so that's already way more than I expected them to do with that.
In my eyes, I'd almost say Jinder got more publicity from losing to Triple H in a somewhat competitive match, than from beating someone random for a small hometown pop, especially because Jinder's not as over in India as most people think. He gets more cheers than in the US but it's not like through the roof. After all, Indian people also have a taste in wrestling and don't just follow whoever represents their country