The random thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I have decided to stop using contractions. I do not enjoy the way they sound I have discovered. I still use them from time to time by accident, but I'm breaking the habit.

Anybody else do anything random recently?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I also meant to do some stuff on the site this morning but it never happened. Just sat here got stoned and played tetris. Terrible.

J

This is some old...But I stopped typing like this...I don't even think people notice...But oh well...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I've also smoked almost a pack of cigarettes since I got up and my throat feels like a sack of chapped assholes.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I've also smoked almost a pack of cigarettes since I got up and my throat feels like a sack of chapped assholes.

oops. I have, dammit. I have.

Also if you haven't listened to the new Metallica album you really are missing out. So good.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Also I'm going on a DL'ing spree today. All albums more or less. Can someone tell me a slick program to use that is not limewire, torrents or rapidshare/megaupload?

J

"Also if you haven't listened to the new Metallica album you really are missing out. So good."

Have not Monk. Have not. Lol.

Soulpower

Awesome. Did it cry?

I don't know. Like the brave man that I am, I ran as soon as I punched him :D

Also, MS giving props to Metallica? What the hell is going on?!?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
"Also if you haven't listened to the new Metallica album you really are missing out. So good."

Have not Monk. Have not. Lol.

Dammit. See? This is harder than it would seem.

Also, MS giving props to Metallica? What the hell is going on?!?

I like Metallica, but not a lot of the new stuff, I am however grossly impressed by this album.

The new Metallica album is not great. I do like All Nightmare Long. That is a good song.

Best song on the album but really imo, there isn't a bad song on there. The album really takes off though with song 4

C4

Something went inside my left toe, a huge sharp pin of some kind when I was playing soccer at college, strange enough that I was wearing shoes... I have to go to the doctor tommorow morning..

random :(