"The Punisher" Kevin Calvaco

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant One

Reaction score
1. If you had one wrestling related wish that guaranteed to come true what would you wish for???

2. Do you think WWE has ever regreted releasing anyone???

3. Do you see Heyman ever coming back?

Great One

-Who is need in need of a manager/valet the most?

-Who do you think should be in the next big fanction of the WWE?

-Who should be the next WWE champion.

-Who should be the next WHC.

Montana

1. If you had one wrestling related wish that guaranteed to come true what would you wish for???

This is a tough one, as i thought about this for a while, and couldnt really come up with a great answer. What i came up with is just for wrestling as a whole to be more accepted and respected. Often pro wrestling is considered a negative thing because its fake and whatnot, but i guess i would perfer it to be more like a form of entertainment. Like going out to a ball game, or bowling. Something fun to do.

Also i think running/booking/storylines for a organization big or small would be pretty cool.

What would be your wish?

2. Do you think WWE has ever regreted releasing anyone???

Not really. I don't recall all the releases but i dont think they lost sleep over any releases. The one's i think they regreted the most were Raven, Dudleys, and Rhyno, just because they re opened ECW, and certainly those guys would have played a lead role with new ecw.

3. Do you see Heyman ever coming back?

Yes, the only question which organization.

-Who is need in need of a manager/valet the most?

Chris Masters or Bobby Lashley. Masters should get better than what he is now, i think. Good heel, Good look, Good mic skills, his in ring work is suspect, but i think he has the tools the wwe likes, and a manager could take him to another level i think.

Bobby Lashley...only if he turns heel.

-Who do you think should be in the next big fanction of the WWE?

Im torn between extending the New Breed or raw, or a new raw group.

Basically I want to see Orton lead a group. Perfered members Masters Nitro, and K Fed. Yes, i said K Fed. Imagine Cena fueding with these guys. I Think that group be a very interesting group.

The new breed with Shelton Benjamin would be real nice in my eyes.

-Who should be the next WWE champion.

Should? hmmm. I think Mr Kennedy, because cena should put over a young guy. And Mr Kennnedy has earned his repuation.

-Who should be the next WHC.

hmmmm Taker or Beniot.

Do you think that the WWE's future will be in the hands of the developmental system or will they continue to sign stars???

Thats tough to say. I see a lot of new young good talent going to TNA and ROH. I see them gobbling up the good wrestling. I see wwe taking the big guys, or the guys with the look. I think they're bigger stars will come from sigining guys. I think ROH has about 4-5 guys that are world championship material in wwe (Danielson, Nigel, Hero, Strong...not to mention punk and cabana) I see the devolopment system going downhill. Its not worth it for a wrestler to take a wwe development deal. Work for them for 2 years, Finally debut on wwe, and be released a month later. Guys are just going to go to ROH or Tna, and make a name.

Was dropping DSW a good or bad move???

No, not at all. There wasn't enough good young talent for two terriorities. Like i said, theres not much point for a new wrestler to quote on quote waste their time with wwe.

How would you book the King of the Mountain match???

Aaaaa. All 5 men start off in the match right. I know its a reverse ladder match, which is a pretty dumb idea imo. I'd probably have it come down to Angle and Joe, and Joe is really close and then gets screwed, and so they set up a rematch, BUT Joe gets a major injury (storyline) Joe comes back more popular than ever and beats angle at Bound for Glory 07.

Angle would fued with Sting, AJ, Daniels.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Ok I was wondering if you knew Kennedy was older than Cena? I was just saying cuz you said Cena should drop the WWE Title to a younger guy, and you chose Kennedy. Dont get me wrong I want Cena to drop the belt and I want Kennedy to hold a World Title but I was just saying.

Montana

I meant young in experience. Like the new generation. And not a 10 time champ like HHH.

the dark knight

whats better for the business, Triple H holding the title instead of cena? or letting triple h job for new guys and cena never goes down from the title pic?

do u hope that cena gets injured?

if u were vince and had to choose between 2 injuries out of 3, who would u choose? cena, hbk, kennedy?

how can i improve my raw review?

Wrestling Station

When do you think Batista will have the title back? Do you agree with me that it will be in Vengeance?

Montana

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

whats better for the business, Triple H holding the title instead of cena? or letting triple h job for new guys and cena never goes down from the title pic?

Cena as champ is better for business. You gotta realize, the wwe is trying to gain a younger audience.

do u hope that cena gets injured?

no no no no no, althought he need a vacation or break.

if u were vince and had to choose between 2 injuries out of 3, who would u choose? cena, hbk, kennedy?

Cena and HBK. Kennedy was on fire at the time he got injuried.

how can i improve my raw review?

I skimmed the first one, i gotta check it out again. Ill pm you.

Montana

When do you think Batista will have the title back? Do you agree with me that it will be in Vengeance?

No i dont think so. I think he will be involved with a mark henry fued then.

Great One

Your thoughts on Jericho getting a championship push upon his return?

Montana

Your thoughts on Jericho getting a championship push upon his return?

It all depends on how the chips land. When Jericho does comeback is important. With so many peices missing, and it a ways off. Certainly Jericho will not be a mid carder. Should he be given the championship right off the bat? no. I think he should be built up for a while and eventually pull off the victory. WM might be a good spot, but we are reading a lot into this. Jericho has to return first. Thats a big step.

I think it may take about 6-8 months before Jericho see's gold, or at least he should take that long.

^^is it confirmed that jericho is coming back?

No, the wwe is very active, trying to bring Jericho back though. I think a deal will be reached, although Jericho won't be the same Jericho upon returning. (sad to say, he will still be good, if not great. But won't have his same in ring skills, and his jericholic gimmick will be watered down)

Great One

-Will Austin ever wrestle a decent or 'big' match again (e.g. Austin vs. Hogan)?

-Will The Rock ever wrestle a decent or 'big' match again (e.g. Rock vs. Hogan)?

-Will Cena vs. Hogan ever happen? If so, who would win (cough)?

-Will Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) ever make a return to wrestling again?

-What was the plan (if you know) to get Bret Hart somehow involved into the storyline with HHH vs. Jericho at WM18, and making Hart the special referee.

-Do you think there is even a slight chance of Bret Hart making a temperarily return to professional wrestling?