The Political Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and ya considering Russia has compromised your politicians as well, might want to yknow, do something about it at some point instead of the bare minimum

Sabretooth

Reaction score
is that not what russia, iran and now north korea are doing?
Sending weapons and supplies is fine (for now)

US troops shouldn’t be dying in foreign lands unless there’s an actual threat of a country taking over multiple other countries (like Hitler was trying to do) or unless they directly attack us

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Sending weapons and supplies is fine (for now)

US troops shouldn’t be dying in foreign lands unless there’s an actual threat of a country taking over multiple other countries (like Hitler was trying to do) or unless they directly attack us
that is a fair enough stance

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
that being said, I am pretty sure some ships could eradicate some of the Russian front without any us casualties

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think she’s saying that Biden is senile and Kamala is pulling the strings from behind the scenes.

Personally I think that’s silly.
Just seemed like a completely random comment that did not add much to the convo but I digress

Last edited:

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I will say this, not that Sabs is necessarily wrong but I don't agree with the idea the Putin would only stop at Ukraine. Georgia, Poland, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, and Moldova will be (and are) also under threat from Russian oversight/invasion/influence. The Russian government since the 1700s, in all of its various forms, has never considered Poland a legitimate country, and the latter four countries used to be part of the Soviet Union.

If Ukraine falls, Putin will not stop there.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I will say this, not that Sabs is necessarily wrong but I don't agree with the idea the Putin would only stop at Ukraine. Georgia, Poland, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, and Moldova will be (and are) also under threat from Russian oversight/invasion/influence. The Russian government since the 1700s, in all of its various forms, has never considered Poland a legitimate country, and the latter four countries used to be part of the Soviet Union.

If Ukraine falls, Putin will not stop there.
yeah I find it always sad that because Russia is "strong" they get a pass but Libya and the miuddle east is fair game for massive bombing and ground campaigns. I find it a bit cowardly

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
yeah I find it always sad that because Russia is "strong" they get a pass but Libya and the miuddle east is fair game for massive bombing and ground campaigns. I find it a bit cowardly

Pulled back on a lot of the middle east when they actually got some nukes tbf (instead of us lying and saying they did). That is the major "strength" of Russia to most people. And then others it's the fetishizing of him like Trump does

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Alas, I think it has more to do with Russia's stockpile of (outdated) nuclear weapons. That being said, I had this conversation with my brother in the past, Russia will never use those nuclear weapons if there's even a chance the KGB can retain their power (which I doubt the US would overthrow anyways). They'd sooner kill Putin than have him go half-cocked and blow up the world because his pride was hurt.

The Russian government, deep down, are pragmatic about the reality of them facing off against another world power, and would do everything they can to prevent that, if all else fails, they coup the guy at the top and surrender to survive another day. Russia is like the ultimate cockroach.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Alas, I think it has more to do with Russia's stockpile of (outdated) nuclear weapons. That being said, I had this conversation with my brother in the past, Russia will never use those nuclear weapons if there's even a chance the KGB can retain their power (which I doubt the US would overthrow anyways). They'd sooner kill Putin than have him go half-cocked and blow up the world because his pride was hurt.

The Russian government, deep down, are pragmatic about the reality of them facing off against another world power, and would do everything they can to prevent that, if all else fails, they coup the guy at the top and surrender to survive another day. Russia is like the ultimate cockroach.
I really doubt they’d ever stage a coup on Putin. They would’ve done it already if they wanted.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
bigger profits for the weapons companies to arm Ukraine and Israel then to actually bring on meaningful change