The Political Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
not being biden might just be enough unironically. dem be the times ig

Especially bc every public appearance after that debate was probably not gonna help Biden anymore either, he was only gonna go lower and it was already close

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Tbf Walz and Harris have been going extremely hard with campaigning too, just this week they went from Pennsylvania to Wisconsin to Michigan to Arizona to Nevada now. They're hitting every swing state they can rn and they're getting huge crowds.

Trump meanwhile has stayed in Florida for the most part this week before flying out to Montana. Vance has been out and about but isn't getting dick for crowds because he's so unpopular.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
she's just...not Biden
I mean, this is what I’ve been saying since before Biden officially dropped out that if they could convince Biden to step down, the Democrats would pretty much seal this election because all he needed was a Democrat that wasn’t Trump and wasn’t Biden. It’s mostly an anti-Trump election. Biden is just the one guy that’s lost confidence enough to get in the way of the Trump hate.

Reactions: Chris

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I do feel like while it's true it's an anti-Trump election, I don't think that fully takes into account the absolute sudden surge of new voter registrations. I just think Harris is an extremely appealing candidate even if Trump wasn't her opponent.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
What’s funny is I actually think we’re going to have a pretty strong streak of one term president because I do think Harris‘s approval rating will tank once she’s officially elected and as long as the Republicans don’t make the mistake of letting Trump get the nomination a fifth fucking time in 2028, I do think a republican will be winning that election.

What, I think will be more interesting for 2024 is seeing how the Congress elections go because typically the opposing party wins more seats in the upcoming election so it’ll be interesting to see if Trump loses the main election, but Republicans still pick up majority in the House and Senate.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
What’s funny is I actually think we’re going to have a pretty strong streak of one term president because I do think Harris‘s approval rating will tank once she’s officially elected and as long as the Republicans don’t make the mistake of letting Trump get the nomination a fifth fucking time in 2028, I do think a republican will be winning that election.

What, I think will be more interesting for 2024 is seeing how the Congress elections go because typically the opposing party wins more seats in the upcoming election so it’ll be interesting to see if Trump loses the main election, but Republicans still pick up majority in the House and Senate.

If Trump is alive in 2028 I’d be shocked
Also they really whiffed on the VP nomination

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I do feel like while it's true it's an anti-Trump election, I don't think that fully takes into account the absolute sudden surge of new voter registrations. I just think Harris is an extremely appealing candidate even if Trump wasn't her opponent.
I don’t think her approval was super high as vice president, but I do think the new voter registrations is mainly because the Democratic base feels energized again mainly because they got rid of Biden, so while I do think anybody coming in at this point as a Democrat would energize the base, I do think the fact that she is at least coming in as the vice president is helping her a lot. It also helps that she had such a unified endorsement from the whole party immediately following the announcement.

Kamala mainly represents a new chance for democrats to bring something new on top of keeping Trump out of the White House.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Her approval was low as VP prior for sure yeah but I noticed the other day it was basically mirroring Biden, only after he dropped out was there a contrast. I'm assuming most people answering poll questions were rating her on Biden bc who cares about the VP normally

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I don’t think her approval was super high as vice president, but I do think the new voter registrations is mainly because the Democratic base feels energized again mainly because they got rid of Biden, so while I do think anybody coming in at this point as a Democrat would energize the base, I do think the fact that she is at least coming in as the vice president is helping her a lot. It also helps that she had such a unified endorsement from the whole party immediately following the announcement.

Kamala mainly represents a new chance for democrats to bring something new on top of keeping Trump out of the White House.
Precisely what I mean though, I think Kamala represents a paradigm shift for the Democratic Party, which may have far-reaching consequences for future elections. They've figured out that taking the fight to Republicans works and they don't have to take the high road simply because they think they're better.

It feels like 2008 after the disaster of 2004 and 2000.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Her approval was low as VP prior for sure yeah but I noticed the other day it was basically mirroring Biden, only after he dropped out was there a contrast. I'm assuming most people answering poll questions were rating her on Biden bc who cares about the VP normally
She also had one of the worst presidential campaigns of all time when she was trying to get the 2020 nomination, but yeah I do agree that her rating was probably mostly due to the fact that it was the Biden-Harris administration, so yeah I do think like I said in the previous post that because Biden is officially dropped out. There’s a new energy in the belief that maybe Harris can do something different. I think it’s kind of a restored hope maybe from even the Obama days yes, we can type stuff to see what maybe she can do differently this time.

Reactions: Chris

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Precisely my thoifht too, not to mention I actually think being VP has hamstrung her somewhat from being more vocal on certain positions like the Israeli/Palestine conflict.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Precisely what I mean though, I think Kamala represents a paradigm shift for the Democratic Party, which may have far-reaching consequences for future elections. They've figured out that taking the fight to Republicans works and they don't have to take the high road simply because they think they're better.

It feels like 2008 after the disaster of 2004 and 2000.
I agree it represents a shift for the Democratic Party. I don’t think it’s gonna have far reaching consequences for future elections. I am predicting a third straight one presidential term which I think will be a record. Much like 2008, gop will win the next cycle, but I feel like Biden-Harris will share their 8 years opposed to her getting a reelection herself. Making it Trump-Biden-Harris from 2016-2028 without a reelection.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I agree it represents a shift for the Democratic Party. I don’t think it’s gonna have far reaching consequences for future elections. I am predicting a third straight one presidential term which I think will be a record. Much like 2008, gop will win the next cycle, but I feel like Biden-Harris will share their 8 years opposed to her getting a reelection herself. Making it Trump-Biden-Harris from 2016-2028 without a reelection.
I mean that also doesn't take into account the possibility of the Repub party having their own mini-civil war between the Moderates (who really should be named the "Stalwarts") and the MAGAs.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Imane *planning legal action for harassment - source in french
She's gonna rake in so much fucking money. I hope she sues JK Rowling, Logan Paul, Fox News, JD Vance, all of those motherfuckers.

Reactions: Bad News Booty