The Political Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Most countries hwve more than 2 parties and binary thinking is not what ppl are comfortable with, its what benefits 2 party systems. Dont be fooled , more options is what you want, not less
Oh is that why most just become coalition governments until it's time for one to absorb the other?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
should be deported and sent back straight away where ever he seeks refuge

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean all you have to do is look at the history of the United States. We’ve pretty much always had a two party system. And I don’t see that going anywhere.
Then youll keep being used by politicians, your history sucks for the most part . Change is good, stop playing their game n pretending this is a yeam sport. Stop just accepting mediocrisy because "its always been like this", thats a terrible, lazy and dangerous reason to maintain the status quo.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Then youll keep being used by politicians, your history sucks for the most part . Change is good, stop playing their game n pretending this is a yeam sport. Stop just accepting mediocrisy because "its always been like this", thats a terrible, lazy and dangerous reason to maintain the status quo.
^ fwiw though Canada and others still struggle with things ending up 2 parties. The result of too much money and power leading to consolidations of power is always something to watch out for (and we re all failing atm). When its party politics over what the general public wants thats also very very bad (and that goes for both sides of the political spectrum), they should always be working for us and were letting all of them get away with entirely too much

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
You have to get 350 million to all agree to stop thinking how we’ve thought for over 250 years.

Also, humans love to play team sports. It’s what I said in my original comment. Humans for whatever reason love to form tribes and pit them against each other.

Just going outside parties themselves, most people are what we call left and right. 95% of humans will agree on a set of policy beliefs. It’s pretty rare for people to be strictly down the middle of the two sides.

I think the most realistic thing would be maybe getting a third party on the ticket, but they have to represent a certain threshold to get on debates and whatnot, but it’s not entirely out of the realm. There have been a couple notable third party wins in the main election, but with how divided the US is right now, you’d have to get a third party that hits all the right policies that are most popular from both sides of the aisle.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I get your point but i think youre still generalizing a lot. Most issues are not a left or right things and people are conplicated. I think youve been somewhat convinced this is the way humans are because thats all youve really known (politically) and team sports politics is horrible (and what they want) . Identity politics is terrible too, because each issue should be discussed rationally. Identity politics results in oppising things simply because the other party is in favor. Thats not true democracy at all my friend. Stop letting them sort you as a 1 or a 2, blue or red etc. You yourself are much more complexe than that, so why buy into their bullshit that we only havs to play for 1 of two teams, when neither give a shit about us. The only solution is to reinvent the game again imo but that will take courage and sacrifice. Were not there yet sadly

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Easier said than done though obviously, world is pretty fucked up

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I get your point but i think youre still generalizing a lot. Most issues are not a left or right things and people are conplicated. I think youve been somewhat convinced this is the way humans are because thats all youve really known (politically) and team sports politics is horrible (and what they want) . Identity politics is terrible too, because each issue should be discussed rationally. Identity politics results in oppising things simply because the other party is in favor. Thats not true democracy at all my friend. Stop letting them sort you as a 1 or a 2, blue or red etc. You yourself are much more complexe than that, so why buy into their bullshit that we only havs to play for 1 of two teams, when neither give a shit about us. The only solution is to reinvent the game again imo but that will take courage and sacrifice. Were not there yet sadly
Observing human beings discuss politics on the internet for over a decade has shown me how humans generally are.

Like I can almost guarantee that you don’t hold a single “right wing” policy position. I’d honestly be shocked if you did.

I agree with you on identity politics being shit in theory, though.

I’m not even saying I’d personally be opposed to at least a third national party as for many years I had a pretty center belief system when it came to social issues versus everything else, but you’d need the entire country to stop seeing things as Blue or Red and I don’t think we’re there yet and probably won’t for a while.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Observing human beings discuss politics on the internet for over a decade has shown me how humans generally are.

Like I can almost guarantee that you don’t hold a single “right wing” policy position. I’d honestly be shocked if you did.

I agree with you on identity politics being shit in theory, though.

I’m not even saying I’d personally be opposed to at least a third national party as for many years I had a pretty center belief system when it came to social issues versus everything else, but you’d need the entire country to stop seeing things as Blue or Red and I don’t think we’re there yet and probably won’t for a while.
Yeah i feel u, im not saying youre opposed to change or anything but i think youd be surprised by most ppl. To use you as an example , a lot of right wingers would call you a commie for a lot of your beliefs. Yet youre stuck between voting for democrats who you dont personally identify with or republicans who catter to beliefs that are toxic and not what you believe in either. Youve been boxed in. People are a spectrum from left to right, youre not wrong. But you need multiple parties on each side with different approaches. One big tent is clearly not working and you said it perfectly: 350 million ppl. Sorting that into two piles is impossible in reality. Maybe someone popular enough can run on love n change but then theres still the other branches to deal.w and i dunno what the answer is there either other than the reset button

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
dude is literally guilty of war crimes
So try him at the hague. Do you have the same fervor for all ppl accused of war crimes? Bush n obama sitting comfortably at home rn

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Neither were key in mass genocide though - but the world forgets and moves on. Dude is Putin level

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Neither were key in mass genocide though - but the world forgets and moves on. Dude is Putin level
I dont disagree. But the US def sanctioned that and then put Tamil Tigers on the terrorist watchlist. So um...ya they were involved in plenty (not sure who was in power at the time).

What im also getting at is the people won, him getting gutted in the streets or not wont change that. Let him be exiled and destitute, he wont be living a good life looking over his shoulder until his last breath