The Penguin (Max)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
I've been gone since Wednesday as if anyone noticed but I didn't miss Sunday's Episode at all. We got to see what Sofia went through in Arkham Asylum and I felt so bad for her. Seeing your Mother dead that young and then putting the pieces together to know your Dad did it who wouldn't go crazy once your whole family except your Brother forgets about you. The Dinner Table Scene might be one of my favorite Scenes not only for the Show itself but the Year the way she came in like a Boss and told them all how she felt and killed them all pretty much. Now the War with Penguin vs Sofia has finally started should be a fun one to watch now that Sofia has taken over the family business.
She must have felt so afraid but it's made her into a very clever but Take non prisoners type woman. Was a good episode getting to know this side of Sofia.

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
She must have felt so afraid but it's made her into a very clever but Take non prisoners type woman. Was a good episode getting to know this side of Sofia.

I saw your PM for sure it was a Gas leak for sure they did in all of her family except Viti who is her Mother's Cousin and his Cousin's Daughter. We just didn't see her do it releasing it she probably did it before she came to the Dinner Table which was so good of a decision for us to not see it after the aftermath of it all and her fixing it.

Reactions: Tranquilo Jay

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
I saw your PM for sure it was a Gas leak for sure they did in all of her family except Viti who is her Mother's Cousin and his Cousin's Daughter. We just didn't see her do it releasing it she probably did it before she came to the Dinner Table which was so good of a decision for us to not see it after the aftermath of it all and her fixing it.
Also cool Signature. Love how you have Sofia in it.

Dude I haven't a clue how to.do put a signature on due to using a tablet and not a p.c or I'd have the penguin aka Oz Cobb on like you have Ms Falcone whom looks smokin' hot bro

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Also cool Signature. Love how you have Sofia in it.

Dude I haven't a clue how to.do put a signature on due to using a tablet and not a p.c or I'd have the penguin aka Oz Cobb on like you have Ms Falcone whom looks smokin' hot bro

If you click on your Profile and go to Signature it takes you right there. What Pic are you looking to use? Maybe I can upload it to my Imgur Account and give you the link to use it as a Sig for ya.