The Pandemic Project · Keep Your Distance · RAW · November 9, 2020 ·

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DTP

Reaction score
iKMvG3A.png
wzyRaPK.png

4FHA71Z.png
ztTYIlj.png
lBOCfl7.png
eGlL0Dr.png
gIrSmsB.png
kBeCDHF.png
qujhbro.png
le5tL0k.png
neRxAIf.png
hDKuGDg.png
BqOe6N6.png
4R1UP56.png
rczNaWF.png
p7SXNF6.png
86IHp7O.png
412JnCM.png
dHw15cG.png

The ScapeDubb

Cry me a river
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jeffjarrett
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Sports Team
carolinahurricanes
Favorite Sports Team
xjczadG
Modern WWE is definitely not my forte or something that I have a hard time getting invested into reading - but I really wanted to return the favor of all the great feedback you've been giving to the section. I'll definitely also need to check out your Attitude era BTB because that is up my alley so I hope to see more if it in the future!

First and foremost, this is probably by and large the best looking BTB we have going and maybe that I've ever laid eyes on. The graphics, the layout, the overall results and format style is not only pleasing to the eyes but makes for a such an easy read. So I can't praise you enough for style points alone and readability factor.

Some scattered thoughts from Clash first since that felt like a good place to jump in:

-Samoa Joe as 24/7 champion? Interesting. Looks like you've gone and attempted to reform that title into something a little more serious - and I do like that. Also like that you've done something with the hacker thing that actually is interesting. I laughed at him ordering all those pizzas for Joe, haha.

-Mickey James and Lacey Evans is actually a really inspired women's tag team. Really like that pairing. And like the added intrigue of the attack on Nikki.

-Jeff Hardy served as a good opponent for the new attitude Roman Reigns. Was sort of expecting Jey to cost Hardy so was pretty nice to see that wasn't the case as maybe you'll be going a different direction than creating the Bloodline.

-While Charlotte/Nia Jax doesn't do much for me on paper, the ending was certainly intriguing with Candice LeRae and Chelsea Green seeming to align themselves with Queen Charlotte. Oh and Shayna too... interesting...

-Gargano vs. Bryan is awesome. Was a bit surprised to see Gargano get that third win in a row over Bryan but talk about putting him over. And a submission victory at that. Sami return afterwards is exciting as well.

-Poor AJ Styles continues his slump. Can't argue with keeping KO looking strong though. Good match. Not a huge fan of the OC in general so spliting them from AJ is a nice move to me - but I am pretty interested to see how AJ responds and if he gets some newer, better friends.

-Bayley and Sasha is always a good time - would've been happy with either winner. Another nicely written match as well.

-Fun main event, glad Lashley retained to solidify his status after cashing in the MITB. Would've sucked for him to lose it so quickly.

Got to hand it to you, despite this not being an era I'm too interested in - after reading Clash, I definitely find myself getting hooked by some of these stories. I can see why this project is constantly finding itself onto the podium in the BTBTOM votings! Good stuff DTP.