The Pandemic Project · Keep Your Distance · RAW · November 9, 2020 ·

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DTP

Reaction score
nnco27I.png
BSsI2bn.png
TNsRHQw.png
GOHHajL.png
oGb5i75.png
rV2SFWm.png
ddPrLkm.png
qfLT9yQ.png
PYKhs8q.png
nHS7ySH.png
wCCFOBw.png
iPN5YW3.png
X40Qw9Z.png
VD218bP.png
W5wrCeW.png
FzdiXQv.png
7P9yPFZ.png
OZweTkZ.png
CXA4AFl.png
T17Yl5Z.png
jHHLvmp.png
vtwKNaH.png

Finishline

Drop the Mike
Reaction score
Website
open.spotify.com
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
It would be cool to see you do something with Steve Cutler/Maclin, especially seeing what he's been capable of irl with TNA

LOVE the idea of an aztec warfare like match in NXT, I'll keep my eyes peeled for that!

And sorry Jeff, you can re-sign a contract but you aren't beating Roman at Clash lol... don't expect either world title to change hands tbh

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Fun opening match on the kick off show between Ali and Joe. Was actually expecting a title change here but Joe carrying on his domination is good stuff. Quite impressed you have managed to get value out of the 24/7 title.

Fun Women’s tag team titles match here. Feels very obvious that the attacker is Carmella but not in a bad way.

A good opening match with only one winner but a fun way to do the Jey Uso and Roman story without repeating their PPV matches straight away. Curious to see if Roman breaks Jey like he did in real life.

Liking AJ mini losing streak in big matches having an impact and the Good brothers doubting their leader, good stuff.

Fun tag team match but a bit hard to get into with both groups being heels. However if there is a time to do that, early pandemic is the time without fans.

Can’t say I am into either Nia Jax vs Charlotte as a title match but sometimes needs must with certain wrestlers as Charlotte is always going to be pushed being realistic. The finish I do have some questions as it mention Candice pulling the referee out of the ring but not doing anything else so how was there no DQ for the attack? Overall right winner and at least Charlotte is having a longer run than doing hot potato here.

A ”come to jesus” meeting is one hell of a title for a segment. I love it.

A great match between these two and an amazing counter into the finish. Sami Zyan making his return here was also a great post-match angle.

Fun chaotic tag team triple threat match. I am curious to see where we go with New Day and Heavy machinery as expecting another two vs two between the two teams.

Another great match with AJ looking good in defeat. I did not expect the Good Brothers turn that quickly but curious to see where it goes.

A fun match between Bayley and Banks which was disappointingly short, however this feud is clearly not over and wasn’t ending here.

Lastly the main event was a banger and the exact kind of chaos it should have been. The right winner and keeps the feud open for a one on one rematch between Bobby and Drew in the future.

• Love
Reactions: DTP