The Overrated Thread!!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

Watchmen...zzzZzZzZz

The Hangover.... seriously, not funny at all.

Bryan Danielson

Olivia Wilde, seriously people? I just don't see what the big deal is. She reminds me of a poor man's Kierra Knightley.

ROH in general

Halo

You have taken this shit way to fucking far now. How dare you compare that bitch to the hottest woman in the world. I will only spare you because you listed Halo. In addition to Halo the GTA games are overrated shit.

straight_edge76

Bryan Danielson
Lil Wayne
Kobe Bryant (The LA Lakers in general)
Halo
iPhone's
Spongebob Square Pants (Is not funny at all)
Megan Fox
Shawn Michaels
Kurt Angle
Lost
South Park
Grand Theft Auto

MizMasta3000

Bryan Danielson
Lil Wayne
Kobe Bryant (The LA Lakers in general)
Halo
iPhone's
Spongebob Square Pants (Is not funny at all)
Megan Fox
Shawn Michaels
Kurt Angle
Lost
South Park
Grand Theft Auto

I'm going to shoot you :)

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Megan is hot, but I get tired of looking at her after a while. She constantly varies up and down on my list of hot girls. Don't even think she's in top 5 nor 10.

Maybe 10 but not 5.

MizMasta3000

not 5 imo but 10.

I find Beyonce somewhat overrated
cringe1.jpg

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Beyonce's acting skills are horrible. It really kills the movies that she's in all because of her. Like Obsessed, I watched it cause it had that black guy and Ali Larter, I hate the ending just because Beyonce has a big role in it. Her singing is alright, though radio stations over play it making me not want to listen anymore, but her acting TERRIBLE!!

Mister J

Reaction score
John Cena, Randy Orton and Batista are all overrated.

straight_edge76

Kelly Rowland in Freddy VS Jason > Beyonce's entire acting resume imo

straight_edge76

I was being serious, Beyonce's acting skills are equal to that of John Cena.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Whoa now. The Marine was actually pretty good. The storyline for 12 Rounds was cool, but since it was the same backstory as The Marine, it hurt it. But The Marine was awesome.

straight_edge76

The plot was pretty good, not great or anything but decent. But imo his acting isn't all that great and neither is hers. I am not saying that he or her are the worst actors on the planet but not all that great either.