OOC The Out of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
So, should we be signing up now even though the results aren't up yet?
The thread is still locked until Jet puts up the results. When he puts the results up, then he will unlock the thread and you guys will be able to sign up

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
So Emo will be doing most of the work?

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'm taking over weekly match cards (not including PPVs) as well as League Sign-Ups. Otherwise, Jet's still calling the shots

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I'm taking over weekly match cards (not including PPVs) as well as League Sign-Ups. Otherwise, Jet's still calling the shots

So he has input for who gets title matches, maybe if he feels someone needs to be declined for the League Sign-ups, then he will speak up, as well he can give back feedback, etc.

Am I right or left?

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
that seems like you're taking most of the work. If anything you both should be the same GM wise (50/50) considering you're stepping up and doing most of the work. I know from experience that PPV cards are just more fun so you have the hard job. Making cards and reminding people to sign up is the boring part. You guys should contact the admin and he'll change your account status to mod with both being GM. I think that's the fair way to be honest, but it's up to you both

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
that seems like you're taking most of the work. If anything you both should be the same GM wise (50/50) considering you're stepping up and doing most of the work. I know from experience that PPV cards are just more fun so you have the hard job. Making cards and reminding people to sign up is the boring part. You guys should contact the admin and he'll change your account status to mod with both being GM. I think that's the fair way to be honest, but it's up to you both
He's more-so posting the cards up for you guys in a schedule. I'll still be telling him who should be facing who and I'll be updating the Hierarchy.

Hybrid

The Artiste
Reaction score
He's more-so posting the cards up for you guys in a schedule. I'll still be telling him who should be facing who and I'll be updating the Hierarchy.
Might as well try the 50/50 co gm thing, what have you got to lose?

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Might as well try the 50/50 co gm thing, what have you got to lose?
In essence this is what we're doing, because I'm not going to really ever overrule him. It's just a precautionary thing for now until I see how this turns out (because of the history of co-gm's in the PS4 League)

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
@impactking you are available for the rematch this week, correct? Asking because you haven't signed up for this week's card.

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'm going to guess that everyone who has gotten on has noticed that I made the PMs regarding the matches for this week. I know Jet saw it as your responsibilities to make it, however, I think what is more important is you guys getting the match times set up as early as possible. That is why I will be sending out the PMs whenever I post the match cards, because I want you guys to start scheduling this stuff out as early as possible so that we aren't waiting til last minute for matches to get done. You guys have from Monday night until Sunday night to get your match done, so getting all stressed out because we waited til last minute just makes no sense. And No Contest happening because people decided to wait til last minute just sucks in general. There are always going to be exceptions, such as relatives dying, schedules conflicting, or other random events, but a no contest happening just because someone waited til Saturday to let you know when they are available just ruins the fun. I want everyone to have fun with this league, and stressing out because it was put off til last minute doesn't make that possible.
Also, regarding Promo Opportunities on the match card. For future reference, I will at the most being doing 2 per card (at least until we grow more in numbers), and they will be first come first serve. If you don't really want to have a match one week, or you just don't think you'll be available to do one, yet want to cut a promo, say so in your sign-up and I will try my best to accommodate. I want everyone to be able to come here and enjoy themselves, even if they aren't able to do a match every single week.

Guys, just please remember why we do this. We are here to have fun, and Jet and I want to do our best to make this league fun. This isn't a job, so let's not make it feel like one. Come to this league with the intent of living out your wrestling fantasies to your heart's content. And if you know anyone else who you think may be interested, try to get them to sign up. This is a great community, but it will be even greater if we can get even more people to come in and join in on the fun.

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
@impactking you are available for the rematch this week, correct? Asking because you haven't signed up for this week's card.
Dude, I had some severe stuff happened to me today(Legit I was just discharged) I don't know If I can do the match this weel.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
In essence this is what we're doing, because I'm not going to really ever overrule him. It's just a precautionary thing for now until I see how this turns out (because of the history of co-gm's in the PS4 League)
It's not that the co-gm thing was bad, it's just that I was too independent as a worker and was subsequently mutinized because of dumb technicalities.

It can work, just don't be too "biased."

Status
Not open for further replies.