OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
As Gauntlet Of Champions rolls on, the entire arena blacks out and some very unfamiliar and extremely creepy music begins to crescendo.

To add to the creepiness, an intense and hysterical laughter containing a mixture of masculine and feminine tones can also be heard. The audience doesn't quite know how to react and many children feeling scared and hugging their parents for safety as the arena is still covered in complete darkness. This continues for about a full minute, until the music and the laughter stops and the lights come back on with nobody or nothing to be seen. The show cuts to the commentary table.

Anthony Pederson: I... I don't know what just happened... What in the hell was that?

Patrick Young: I can't tell you, Pederson, but whatever it was, it was disturbing.

Anthony Pederson: ...Yeah... Anyway, back to the show, I guess?

Patrick Young: I suppose that the show must go on and so ladies...

The show continues and all that good stuff... Yup.
Just a little vignette (If you can even call it that). Hopefully this intrigues some pleb-heads.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
*Buster and Reginald are in a car after Buster’s match.*

Buster Gates: That Will Neilson is a piece of work...

Reginald: You can’t let him get to you, beat him at the pay per view and he’ll go back down into obscurity.

Buster Gates: Yeah, you’re right...

Reginald: So what’s the plan for the rest of the night, sir?

Buster Gates: Honestly Reg, I need a drink.

Reginald: Not a problem...

*Reginald turns the car around and the pair head towards a club.*

LATER THAT NIGHT

*Buster and Reginald burst out of a club, both of them steaming drunk. Buster has his shirt unbuttoned and Reginald surprisingly stills looks the same as always, not a hair out of place and the World Heavyweight Championship is still around his waist.*

Buster Gates:
Let’s go home...

Reginald: I don’t think it’s a good idea to drive.

Buster Gates: We don’t need a car! We can walk it.

Reginald: It’s about five miles back to the hotel...

Buster Gates: We’ll be back in no time.

Reginald: If you insist...

*The duo begin to walk.*

EVEN LATER THAT NIGHT

Buster Gates:
JESUS CHRIST REG! I feel like I’ve been walking forever. Why didn’t we just get a taxi?!

Reginald: It was your idea to walk!

Buster Gates: I don’t remember saying that...

Reginald: I am certain; this was all your idea.

*In the distance you see some headlights closing in.*

Buster Gates: Aha! Reg, get their attention! We can get a ride off of these guys.

*Both Reginald and Buster begin waving at the lights which get closer. The vehicle comes into view, a black van. It doesn’t slow down as it gets closer and both Reginald and Buster need to shield their eyes from the light. Buster walks forward to again try and grab their attention. As the van drives closer, the door swings open and hits Buster, sending him flying. Reg stands still, shocked by everything. The van pulls to a stop and two men wearing masks jump out. They instantly target Reginald, punching him down onto the floor. As one of the men kicks him, the other opens the van door. The two then pick up Reginald and throw him into the back. They quickly close the door and get back in the van and drive away. Buster is still down, knocked out as the van drives further away into the distance with Reginald and the World Heavyweight Championship locked in the back.*
Honestly, Buster seems to inexplicably suck at being a mature, safe adult recently. Totally uncharacteristic...

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Kayfabe - Precision Championship Contract Signing

IxWYq.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: M Kells

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Question: If you've got a Breaking Point Submission as a finisher but you can't tap people out yet since you ain't hit 2 finishers, can you just let the hold go and pin?

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity... How many people owns and likes the UFC 2 game?
I know a few people wanted to run a league with it before (That would be fucking fun), but there doesn't seem to be a playerbase for it. Only have a few people that have the game and shit. It could however work if we had enough people and had more than one character for different weight classes. I mean, King, Welsh and Impact currently have it. I know I would pick it up if it started and I believe @SupaHeeroh has one of them considering I saw a screenshot of Buster Gates in UFC a long time ago.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I know a few people wanted to run a league with it before (That would be fucking fun), but there doesn't seem to be a playerbase for it. Only have a few people that have the game and shit. It could however work if we had enough people and had more than one character for different weight classes. I mean, King, Welsh and Impact currently have it. I know I would pick it up if it started and I believe @SupaHeeroh has one of them considering I saw a screenshot of Buster Gates in UFC a long time ago.
I'm never running it though. I'll help with getting it its own section but that'll be it. Someone else can be Dana White o_O

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
I've got it for xbox and I'm terrible at it. I wouldn't be interested