OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
As of right now, weekly promos aren't compulsory, and they aren't really the competitive part. He can be the strong and (nearly) silent type... xD
i-wonder.gif

...Nah.

M Kells

The Showoff
Reaction score
When Reginald kicked the old man in the stomach, and set up the neckbreaker I started cracking up.

Last edited:

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Kayfabe - The Wedding of Buster Gates
Read, cry, laugh... This will change your life.

I mean, maybe... Probably not.
Excellent promo. Read it first, everyone, spoilers ensue.
Yellow: Master of the swerve. Except this time you're kinda turning him face with it. xD But yeah, awesomely written promo, and got me completely.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
Excellent promo. Read it first, everyone, spoilers ensue.
Yellow: Master of the swerve. Except this time you're kinda turning him face with it. xD But yeah, awesomely written promo, and got me completely.
I've been giving mini hints since the start with Hayley. Like with the Luke promo where she mentions its important to her, the many times she's said she wants it over and done with etc... Glad it payed off

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
575d5f8628c5d562f81281fd3c793d76.jpg

I never thought I'd see the day. Thanks and GG to @Welsh-Wizard-97 for doing that sick 2/3 falls with me. Started 0-12, now we here.

YOUR WINNER........ AND THE NEEEEEEEEEEEEW