OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Psycho Rangers

The Artiste
Reaction score
Frost?... Fail, I'm Welsh, dumb ass!
lol, I didn't even know I was on the list to begin with, and that was also @Welsh-Wizard-97

NOTE: Due to measures of my stupidity, the following names are now on the list:
- Frost's double-listing shall remain
- Welsh, theone I MEANT to put on the list a second time, will get a second tick on the list
- And I myself have now been added to the list

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
NOTE: Due to measures of my stupidity, the following names are now on the list:
- Frost's double-listing shall remain
- Welsh, theone I MEANT to put on the list a second time, will get a second tick on the list
- And I myself have now been added to the list
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Reactions: Geek773

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Interviewer: Ladies and Gentlemen making his league debute James the Kidd.
James: Thank you for that heart warming welcome. I'm glad to be here.
Interviewer: James what is it like being here.
James: I like being here I have met a lot of good people here and not so good people.But I'm here to tell you"This is my playground and I will defeat every bully to get what I want. I'm here for you guys thank you.
"Walks away from the interview"
This... Uh, needs work. Like, a whole lot of it. You get points for starting the sentences with a capital letter and ending them with a full stop, but that's actually all the good points I can think of. @Beavs Hope you can help with this.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Interviewer: Ladies and Gentlemen making his league debute James the Kidd.
James: Thank you for that heart warming welcome. I'm glad to be here.
Interviewer: James what is it like being here.
James: I like being here I have met a lot of good people here and not so good people.But I'm here to tell you"This is my playground and I will defeat every bully to get what I want. I'm here for you guys thank you.
"Walks away from the interview"

You....have some things to work on.

First, no description to set the scene beforehand. It was just before you speak we need to know where you are, what is going on, etc. Second, you need to say more than a few sentences. I don't really get anything relating to the character. I can't tell if he is face or heel, any personality traits, and if you wanted an interview, you should have asked more questions if you were going to do short answers. Things like 'What are you going to bring to Precision?" and "What do you think of your opponent and the fact he is being accompanied by a crazy chick?" Stuff like that.

We'll see what you do next week, but if you don't improve, we may need to send you to the school for a few weeks.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
*Alex Price walks up to Buster Gates’ locker room door and knocks. You hear Buster shout “Go away!” from inside, along with glass breaking. Hayley opens the door and steps out.*

Alex Price: ... Uh, what’s going on in there?

*Hayley sighs.*

Hayley: Listen, he’s been like this ever since he lost last week.

*You hear Buster shout “God damn it!” from inside the room.*

Hayley: ... You know how he is. If something doesn’t go his way he’s known for... Acting out.

Alex Price: This has been well documented over his time in the wrestling business. From waking up drunk in the streets, to attacking people, to... Well, taking a three month break and getting engaged... Buster is known for not reacting well after losing matches.

*You hear a crash from inside the room.*

Buster Gates: My leg... Hayley! HAYLEY!

Alex Price: Do you want to..?

Hayley: He’s probably just stubbed his toe or something. It’s fine.

Alex Price: Buster is scheduled to compete this week against Reese Glover. Is he in any condition to compete?

Hayley: ... Reese, I hope you’re watching this. I don’t know you or anything about you honestly. Usually I wouldn’t care about who Buster is about to beat up, but seriously... Be careful... Buster is not in the friendliest of moods right now. I’ve hardly been able to talk to him this week. Just... Let’s put it this way. If there was ever a week where you just shouldn’t show up, it’s this week. I’m not joking here when I say that Buster will destroy you. And I don’t mean that as if you might be able to get some moves in here or there... No. Buster will DESTROY you. And I don’t mean that in a threatening way, I’m not trying to belittle you in any way. Take this as a warning. If you show up, don’t expect a wrestling match, because that’s not what you’re going to get.

*Buster screams from inside the room.*

Buster Gates: HAYLEY! GET THE HELL IN HERE NOW!

Alex Price: I think you should go...

Hayley: Yeah, me too...

*Hayley opens the door and re-enters the room, closing the door behind her. You hear more loud thuds and inaudible shouting. The camera fades to black.*
I do like that Hayley is more than a trophy wife but... this is a very sudden departure from what we've seen from Hayley before.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
I do like that Hayley is more than a trophy wife but... this is a very sudden departure from what we've seen from Hayley before.
To be fair, I've hardly done anything with Hayley so far. She's been a side character, not so face or heel. Here she's still saying that she doesn't care about what Buster would usually do, but she's a little wary because of the state he's in.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
To be fair, I've hardly done anything with Hayley so far. She's been a side character, not so face or heel. Here she's still saying that she doesn't care about what Buster would usually do, but she's a little wary because of the state he's in.
Still, from hot girl that Buter hastily got engaged to, to eloquent speaker and someone Buster leans on is a bit out of the blue imho.

But then, I literally just had Rogue and Ivy meet off promo, and had her suddenly become his manager in one promo, so who am I to talk...? xD

Voin

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
We can all agree that this marriage is just to hide Buster's homosexuality

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
We can all agree that this marriage is just to hide Buster's homosexuality
4 copy.png
Is that you coming onto me?

Voin

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
The man who advanced in the tournament that you failed in just last week :yum