OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Well there's your problem. What happened to the focus on promos!? What happened!?
People can promo when they like. I won't force them though....Although you need to keep your guy up to date with promos since no one would have a clue what's going on. Also, @SupaHeeroh reply to the promo thread I made

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
People can promo when they like. I won't force them though....Although you need to keep your guy up to date with promos since no one would have a clue what's going on. Also, @SupaHeeroh reply to the promo thread I made
Are promos still playing a role in the rankings, right?

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Question: Are Jack and Ivy boning?

No. Ivy does not have feelings for Jack in that way. If anything, she basically sees him as a tool for manipulation and helping her get what she wants because she is injured and can't wrestle.....

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Are promos still playing a role in the rankings, right?
Mostly if people can work on both. Wins and promos will also get the better rankings since both are important. Also, I'm going to guess they will be even more important next month considering the members of the league will vote for the Viewers Choice world title challengers

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Mostly if people can work on both. Wins and promos will also get the better rankings since both are important. Also, I'm going to guess they will be even more important next month considering the members of the league will vote for the Viewers Choice world title challengers
And match stipulations, correct? Cos we're kinda relying on that...

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
Buster Gates random trivia fact #1:
After selecting Mindless Self Indulgence - My World as Buster's entrance music I began listing to MSI's other music.
In the song "Mark David Chapman" - there's a line that says "Reginald, release the hounds!". That line was the basis for me to go on and give Buster a butler... Called Reginald.

(2:23 for reference)

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Hey @TheFrostyBlur, what size is the league supposed to be? Is it like this WWE huge corporation or this indy fed or somewhere in between?