OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
WHERE DO YOU SEE THE TURQUOISE?!

6688-turquoise-zoom.jpg

10/10
It was late, I missed the colours

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
So if it's not dead, Is anyone up for a new tag team?

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
*The scene starts with what looks like a modern looking warehouse. No natural light can be seen thanks to the windowless design. Light bulbs hang above barely lighting it. The sounds of a door opening and footsteps echo loudly and the lights dim to near darkness. The Camera pans around showing a set of rings of different styles and as the camera lowers to show Chris Young dressed in a black jacket and shirt with military style pant and boots walking with a baseball bat in his right hand.His clothes are stained with a dark red “liquid” and his expression is motionless. He stops at the rings and a voice over starts playing and the voice is not Chris’.*

Female Voice: You either fight like A Hero, Or you live long enough to see yourself become A Devil.

*Chris Drops the bat and enters the blank us style ring and sits in one of the corners.*

Chris: I had this pain I could not get rid of. I felt my skin hitting the mat and I could feel my skull being driven into this canvas over and over again. I’m not suffering any more than before, besides the pain of not being in this ring like a man of war this 20x20 is my battlefield and I keep coming and being dragged back into wrestling. Now I’m backed into a corner like never before inside my head. My head still rings from my fight for the championship. I Have been punished in and out if this ring, but I still have my pride. I Am going to send him into Despair.

*The screen flashes and pans to a Japanse style ring and Chris is now sporting red lines on his face and an old looking version of his ring gear. He walks around the ring and the camera show that there are 4 people at ringside, but they are obscured by shadows. The camera moves around Chris as he falls back into the corner causing the color to fade slightly and the sound to fade in and out. The outline of a person looking close to the body of Martin Drake. The camera moves around Chris as he speaks.*

Chris: I have replayed that moment in my head over and over. The blood running down my face and the pain. It reminded me of the final match of my master back in Japan when I ended her career. I Got a target on my back/ I’m going back into my battlefield. Back to the match, I know. No rules and no limits. A Tokyo Street Fight is not just any old match. It’s a battle of will and spirit. You need the will of a fighter. You have to have the rage inside you, But also you need to control it. If you don’t, you can lose yourself like I did once. We all are only human.

*The camera flashes again back to the Chris we saw before now leaning against the apron.
He is looking at the camera with a very serious on his face. *

Chris: Martin Drake, I think you have some misconceptions about me. Have you not heard the legends. My history is one of you need to find out. My Pride is seen as cockiness and my honesty is seen as disrespect. You, Mr. Drake, is nothing more than a scared kid hiding behind that persona of yours. There is one thing I can say you have over me and that is health. I’m not 100%. In what way you ask? I can’t say. All I can say is I’m hurt and I’m still going into this battle like the will of a champion demands. I’m going to make sure that you’re going to need to almost kill me to beat me. Because Drake, You’re not facing Chris Young.

*Chris Looks down and the camera pans around him and the screen flashes to Chris with new Red and Black gear with his back to the camera and he is now inside a Precision ring.*

Chris: You’re facing a man forced to the edge. A Man with a mission. A Man in the danger zone.
A Man that fights till the end. A Man that can sell the world on his mind. A Guy who can amaze and hurt even without a victory. Being able to walk out on my feet under my own power is a victory. Because wrestling is a war without an end.
You may not be a Vega, A Diamond, A St. Pierre, A Rouge, A Gates or A Blake. You will still be a hell of a fight for me, But w
e all have to face the music and you. You have to face…

*The Camera slowly turns to show Chris with ash white paint with red trimming on his face. He raises his head and the red gives off a dried blood vibe. His voice becomes more gravelly. The screen splits to show the 3 version of Chris and they merge into the single painted Young.*

Chris: The Demon.. The Devil…. Venom. Drake, No matter who wins this we will not walk out the same. I walk through the valley of the shadow of death into this battle. I’m going to fight like I did back in Japan. It’s going to take a hell of a lot to end this and this is just one more chapter.

*The lights turn off all but one row leading from the ring to the door and as Chris walks under each light a different version is shown. As he is at the door, he looks back at the camera.*

Chris: Drake, You may want to let it die before your body does it for you.

*He walks out the door and the screen cuts to black and the credits roll.*

Chris Young- Himself
Lilith Young- Shadow 1/Voice
Akira Matsuda Shadow 2
Jim Mercer - Shadow 3/Drake Body double
Fergal Kanyon - Shadow 4

Andy Vega was the first main eventer to come into Chris's mind when he listed The Elite of Precision... FINALLY, SOME RESPECT!

Also: Good promo, BTW.

Reactions: Geek773

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
tournament-copy-png.2603
C07_QD4VQAAvAG1.jpg

Reactions: Geek773

Wardi_12

The Artiste
Reaction score
Was my promo good I was sitting thinking for like 3 hours lol

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Was my promo good I was sitting thinking for like 3 hours lol

You're referring to your sign up one? Also nice to meet'cha.