OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Ehh. I'm never the one to be a complainer but I'm getting bored of the league due to the lack of players which is sad. Obviously this is not your fault Sanic. I'm still going to try and have fun

Last edited:

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
*As the pyro's begin to open up Saturday Night Precision the crowd are on their feet chanting "Yuri!" due to his loss against the debutante and new Survival Champion Austin Cruz. After a few seconds of silence Austin Cruz's music hits*

*The whole arena is shaking with boo's as Austin Cruz walks out onto the stage with the Survival Championship around his shoulder. He looks straight at the camera near him with a smile on his face and points at the Survival Championship. He then walks down the ramp stopping every few steps and raises the title making sure every single person knows, he then walks around the ring to grab a microphone, enters the ring and begins to speak*

Austin Cruz: I don't see why you all have to be so harsh about the fact I saved Yuri Black's life. You see if I didn't end it then and there Yuri would have embarrassed himself even more, you guys don't learn that he will always let you down. For those who are confused let me introduce myself, My name is Austin Cruz and I am the new Survival Champion and last week not only did I capture this title, but I ended a "legends" career.

Austin Cruz: I give him his due, he has lifted my career off, for a debut that is pretty impressive am I right? Making a superstar retire and then capture a title, you gave me a great deal there Yuri you really did.

Austin Cruz: Now that's over I came out here to address this message to all of you people and the people in the locker room. This show has just been put on notice, I have shown I'm more than capable to get to the top, so to Will and Joseph, watch out because sooner or later, which ever one it is going to be I will be taking your places and become the face of the company, it's time to make this title mean something and what else is greater than Austin Cruz to hold it. For anyone out there who things they are relevant enough to challenge me for this title, whether it's tonight or next month I'm ready!

*As the crowd boo Austin Cruz drops his microphone and stands on the top rope with the title raised in the air as he points to himself and says inaudible words. The screen fades black*

Announcer: The following match is set for one fall!

Announcer:
First making his way to the ring, from Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, weighing in at 213 pounds, the Danger-Kid, Ryan Vendetta!

As “Countdown” begins to play, the fans are on their feet for the Ryan Vendetta. The lights of the arena flash on and off as Vendetta makes his way out with a hooded jacket and blue and white attire. He hops in place before swiftly removing his hood and looking out to the crowd. He waits a bit near the entrance-way before making his way down the aisle. Moments after, walking out behind Vendetta, wearing an old black t-shirt and jeans with a flat cap, the old trainer of Vendetta, Emile Cormier.

O’Connell: Ryan Vendetta, walking to the ring with one thing on his mind, payback. Last month, in the Triangle ladder match, his dreams of winning the championship were quickly dashed by his opponent here tonight.

Baker: With the concussion he suffered, it is a miracle he even made it out here tonight.

O’Connell:
And as a precautionary measure, he has someone accompanying to the ring tonight, even if he is not too keen on the idea. That is Emile Cormier. A long-time mentor to Vendetta, he has been seen helping the former NGW wrestler train during the past number of months to get back in top condition...

Baker: I get he’s supposed to be his trainer, but I personally think he’s getting in Ryan’s business unnecessarily, and before you cut me off, let me explain! Ryan is no rookie, he knows the risks involved with this. He doesn’t need his hand held. I may still think he’s stupid for getting in the ring so soon after an injury, but I’m not going to stop him and neither should Emile. He’s 60 years old, damn it! He shouldn’t be near the ring himself!

The Halifax-native high fives the RWK fans before jumping on the apron. He looks towards his trainer and takes a deep sigh before climbing the top turnbuckle, pumping up the RWK faithful. Vendetta jumps into the ring and steps on the middle rope, looking around, ready for a battle. His theme music fades away and he takes off his jacket, tossing it to the side and sitting in his corner as his trainer watches on. Vendetta stares directly towards the entrance-way, not looking away, in wait for Odin Anaxagoras.

There is where my old theme song went...