OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
First ever long promo that I actually enjoyed doing, thoughts? :emoji_slight_smile:
Solid promo! Nice length, well formatted, well written. It's a little bit cookie cutter but you're still relatively new to the character so that's inevitable. Getting a feud and having a think about who Yuri really is and what makes him different is what's eventually going to make him unique. But great job here! :)

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
It's the final Precision before Duality, the ring contains a table along with two chairs either side of it as well as a contract on the table. The camera pans around the crowd and then to the contract which displays 'Will Neilson vs Jack Rogue'. The general manager, Trent Kingsley, is already in the ring with a microphone.

"Duality. An event that will go down as the start of a new era here in Precision. Tyson Blade and Joseph Diamond, two veterans of their kind, they will fight for the right to be called Intercontinental Champion. Spencer Hyde and Chris Young, Hell in a Cell awaits for them both, it's just a matter of who can survive the longest to walk out with the Survival Championship. Antonio Stark, Yuri Black and Lyle Bronson, all 3 of them have the opportunity of a lifetime, the winner will earn a chance to challenge the Precision World Heavyweight Champion at Money in the Bank. Finally, the main event. Two world championships become one, Will Neilson and Jack Rogue, both men will go down in the history books, but who will be known as the Precision World Heavyweight Champion once the night is over? This contact will be signed here tonight, and make this match official. I would like to introduce the first participant in this match... Jack Rogue."

@Geek773
I want Jack Rogue to win... Jus' Sayin'

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
A one day extension has been given in order for one match to be finished.

:emoji_slight_smile:
Everyone please use this extra time to get promos out!

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to give a quick update on how I'm doing at the moment.

Firstly, I want to thank @Reborn for putting the results up for Duality.

Secondly, If you've had it before, the flu isn't very nice, I lack the energy to do most things and I can barely eat anything. My condition is better than I was yesterday though, so that's why I'm writing this. However, that doesn't mean that I've given up on the league. I'll get better for sure, maybe by next week, but I'll need someone to cover for me in order to make sure stuff goes up.

If you have any questions or anything league related then PM either @Reborn or @Geek773, these guys will just help to get the match cards and results out this week whilst I'm unable to. I won't be competing in a match this week, but I will be attempting to get two promos out. One will explain the aftermath of the Unified World Championship match, and the other will be on Precision, and it will be the coronation for Neilson's title win.

So for this week only, I won't be around as much, but of course the league will still run the same.

Thanks. :)

Reactions: Reborn

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Moments after pinning Jack Rogue, Will Neilson gets to his feet and the referee passes him both the World Heavyweight and Precision Championships, a smile on his face and the crowd cheering loudly. Neilson throws both titles over his shoulder and goes to leave the ring, but he stops and looks back at Jack Rogue, who is now seated in the far corner of the ring. Will goes over to him and extends a hand out, Rogue accepts it and Will raises his arm up high to more loud cheers from the crowd, Jack looks over at both titles and knocks on the Precision Championship, a title that he held for over 2 months. Rogue says to Will, “You deserve it.” and slides under the bottom rope, walking up the ramp and to the top. The crowd and Will applaud Jack Rogue as he goes to leave but then…

The winner of the golden opportunity invitational walks from backstage, he walks past Jack Rogue and goes straight to the ring, eyeing down the new Unified World Heavyweight Championship. Yuri climbs into the ring and looks at both titles that Will has, Neilson raises both of them in the air and Black looks up at them, realising what is at stake when Money in the Bank rolls around.

“Apologies for interrupting.”

The general manager of Precision walks out to a loud reception, he shakes Jack Rogue’s hand, who is still at the top of the ramp and looks at both Will Neilson and Yuri Black in the ring.

“Firstly, congratulations to our new Unified World Champion in Will Neilson, both you and Jack over here put on a contest of epic proportions. Secondly, the Golden Opportunity Invitational winner, Yuri Black, you may think that you have that World Championship match at Money in the Bank in the bag… but that isn't the case. In the article, it said that more details would be revealed and right now, I'm going to reveal those details. In the new Precision, we give opportunities to everyone on the roster, so I gave an option to one of our champions. If they wanted to, they could vacate their very title in order to face the Golden Opportunity Invitational winner, for the true number one contender spot for that world title, and that's exactly what they've done. I'll tell you this though, as you've proven yourself here tonight, even in loss you will still earn a great opportunity that will be decided by myself later on. On the next episode of Precision, in the main event, you Yuri Black will go one on one with this man…"

Out walks Spencer Hyde! He limps down the ramp with the Survival Championship in his hand, the stains of dried up blood rest on his face and chest, staining his light blue and pink ring gear. He slides into the ring from under the bottom rope and hands Mr. Kingsley the title. He stares eye to eye with his opponent for the next episode of Precision.

A golden opportunity awaits.

@Averous @Sanic @Geek773

Yuri Blacks new gimmick. Never win a title lmao

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm incredibly sorry to all of you for not putting the results up in time, I've had a GCSE Drama exam today and have been purely focusing on that, results will for sure go up tonight and if something like this happens again then I promise that I'll let people know about it earlier.

Reactions: Geek773