OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
The Blade VS Tyson Blade had one if I remember correctly

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Been thinking about my run in this league and quite frankly, either I am the most loved person ever or I am a promo god because I have sustained a main event position since the league switched to this forum from TWF and I don't really know how given the fact that I've lost nearly the same amount of matches as I've won and yet I've won 2 World Titles (Granted, the Precision title one was Pre-Booked and even though I did win one EC for the WHC, Frosty won the second and then let me have the title when he could've faced me 1 on 1 for it) and also was the only person that made the Iron Man title relevant... All with the in-game ability and record of a mid-carder. I've done something right but I don't quite know what because it certainly wasn't being a dominant WWE Games player. Can someone explain this to me? Because in all honesty, I don't even consider my self as that good a promo... The only thing that I got going for me is that I'm pretty good at coming up with ideas but I've never been the best at executing them and so I've literally got very little going for me character wise and in game wise. Please figure this out for me so I can continue to exploit the fuck out of it. :p

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Been thinking about my run in this league and quite frankly, either I am the most loved person ever or I am a promo god because I have sustained a main event position since the league switched to this forum from TWF and I don't really know how given the fact that I've lost nearly the same amount of matches as I've won and yet I've won 2 World Titles (Granted, the Precision title one was Pre-Booked and even though I did win one EC for the WHC, Frosty won the second and then let me have the title when he could've faced me 1 on 1 for it) and also was the only person that made the Iron Man title relevant... All with the in-game ability and record of a mid-carder. I've done something right but I don't quite know what because it certainly wasn't being a dominant WWE Games player. Can someone explain this to me? Because in all honesty, I don't even consider my self as that good a promo... The only thing that I got going for me is that I'm pretty good at coming up with ideas but I've never been the best at executing them and so I've literally got very little going for me character wise and in game wise. Please figure this out for me so I can continue to exploit the fuck out of it. :p
mate I was World Champion.
me
Mike Thunder
the worst 2k games player

Reactions: Ginothony Bamtano

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
mate I was World Champion.
me
Mike Thunder
the worst 2k games player
Yeah, but that's literally only because Frosty wouldn't let me take a break from the league and Kayfabe vacate the belt, only to return with the original title and challenge the new champion and put the new champ over. I know that both my World Titles was pre-booked, but I did actually win one EC for the WHC and I Voin and I didn't bother doing a match for the Precision Title, so I didn't exactly get my ass whooped and still get given the title, lol. But, I'll agree on the fact that you've got less going for you than I have and you've still accomplished stuff.

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Yeah, but that's literally only because Frosty wouldn't let me take a break from the league and Kayfabe vacate the belt, only to return with the original title and challenge the new champion and put the new champ over. I know that both my World Titles was pre-booked, but I did actually win one EC for the WHC and I Voin and I didn't bother doing a match for the Precision Title, so I didn't exactly get my ass whooped and still get given the title, lol. But, I'll agree on the fact that you've got less going for you than I have and you've still accomplished stuff.
EXACLTY. I WAS WORLD CHAMPION. I'M LIKE 0-8 THIS YEAR

• Haha
Reactions: Welsh-Wizard-97

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
someone still needs to beat Ryan Blake since he's currently undefeated this year and is World champion. Might need to call The Blade back to sort this out

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Modest. You've won when it mattered and you're a very good promo. You've also not entrenched yourself in long feuds that took you out of the title picture, so a degree of right place, right time too.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Modest. You've won when it mattered and you're a very good promo. You've also not entrenched yourself in long feuds that took you out of the title picture, so a degree of right place, right time too.
Seriously, you are too nice to everyone to the point that I take your comments with a grain of salt due to the fact that you'd say the same if someone like Mike asked the question, and he's literally got nothing :p.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Seriously, you are too nice to everyone to the point that I take your comments with a grain of salt due to the fact that you'd say the same if someone like Mike asked the question, and he's literally got nothing :p.
Mikey is 0-8 and hasn't promod for ages. Can't beat objective fact xD

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Geek sucks. Can't beat objective fact.
Out of the 2 biggest jobbers ever (I mean, you both have been like... The worst players ever at one point in time), Geek is better than you since he's pretty good at the game now while you've just never been good (Like, never ever). And Geek's also a great promo while you've always been "Meh" at best. The only real reason why you got over in 2k15 was because you kept losing for like 4 months and then you won a few and got lucky with the U.S title and so it was a fun underdog thing but realistically, you got nothing.

Geek, that is pure honesty... Learn to master this art and many a league member will despise you. ;)

Reactions: Geek773