OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
The scene begins in what looks to be a psychologist's office. The walls have been painted a burgundy and they surround a smooth carpet floor along with two matching chaise longue chairs that are brown. Along one wall is a massive bookcase, mostly of self-help books, with a few magazines for patients. Next to each chair are matching tables with fake plants and one of them has a jar of suckers. Along the wall near the door is a table with a coffee and hot beverage machine on it. The window on the far wall is shining light into the room, creating a sense of comfort, yet the only person in the room is anything but comfortable. The patient in this room is Ivy Hale. She has her hair in a ponytail and has a black long sleeve shirt on with a black skirt. Her injured knee is braced along with her foot being wrapped in medical tape. She looks as if she'd want to be in any place but here. She looks down on the floor where he crutches lay and keeps her hands folded, waiting for her chance to get out of this room. Eventually, the door handle turns and the door flies open. A man wearing a brown suit and a red bowtie enters the room. He has thinning hair and looks to be in his 40's. He has a massive, overly eager grin on his face and walks in with a clipboard. He speaks with enthusiasm in his voice in an attempt to be comforting.

"Heelloooo there, Miss. Hale, I'm Doctor Jammy Green."

Ivy rolls her eyes and doesn't respond to him, giving him the cold shoulder. This doesn't seem to dampen the doctor's spirits.

"Oh, I get it, you must be nervous. Don't worry, you're here in a caring environment. I'm here to help you work through your problems and hopefully help you heal mentally as well while you're nursing an injury. So, Victoria..."

"No..."

Ivy finally speaks up, this time looking at the doctor with a crossed look.

"Umm, excuse me?"

"Don't you ever....EVER call me that again...I don't want to be associated with that name. That name is dead to me..."

The doctor's smile is wiped off his face and he blinks a few times. "Well, then what do you want to be called, Miss Hale?"

Ivy continues to gaze at Doctor Green and she looks almost ready to get up from her chair and rip his head off. But, she looks back down to her crutches and her leg and rolls her eyes and looks away from him. She gives a great sigh. "Ivy..."

He nods in response. "Ok, Ivy. As I was saying, do you understand why you were referred to us?"

"Let me guess..." Ivy rolls over carefully, trying not to cause discomfort to her injury. "People must have thought 'Oh boy, that Ivy is acting differently to what we expect and we need to fix that.' Just like what they tried before, and the time before that, and even before that and you say you're here to help me, but I've learned that is never the case. Doesn't matter if they carry a cross with them, a clipboard, if they preach a paradise to me to go to, or push broken morals on me, it has never worked. I find it baffling that you're even going to try when others have failed...There is nothing wrong with me and you can't change who I am."

Doctor Green raises an eyebrow and responds to Ivy. "Do you really realize the severity of your issues? Shall I list some of them off?" He flips over a page on the clipboard and starts to go over what is on it. "When you were brought in for your leg, they reported you going through multiple sudden shifts in mood and emotion, fits of rage, and sure, being rushed to the emergency room can be very hectic and stressful, but it was completely out of proportion. Then, after talking to your former employer, there were also reports of you talking to yourself as if someone else was there, multiple cases where you mistreated your co-workers beyond the nature of the business and repeated behaviour similar to what they saw at the hospital..."

"Nothing is wrong..."

"And you forget what we saw on your wrists..."

Ivy is getting increasingly frustrated with the doctor and lashes out at him.

"I said nothing is wrong! I'm perfectly fine being what I am because I'm special this way, ok? What? Do you think I'm just some tortured soul? Some girl who is a bit unhinged for the sake of being unhinged? I'm intelligent, just I see the world differently than most people! Being here is a waste of my time...I wish to leave..."

"Well, Victoria..."

As soon as he calls her Victoria instead of Ivy, she lets out a scream in frustration.

"Ok, Ivy. We are not leaving until we can find the root of your problem. Trust me, here I won't treat you as if you're 'crazy,' I won't judge you, I'm here to help."

Ivy Hale is more than upset at him, but she doesn't respond at first, instead she looks as though she is crying. "Sorry...I'm sorry...I guess it's just been stressful over the past number of months, I lost my career, I got injured and I've been put under a lot of pressure..."

"There there now, it's fine..." The doctor speaks with a calming tone, in hopes of calming her down as Ivy buries her head into her hands. The camera catches Ivy's face, though, and it catches a devilish grin on her face. "That is why you're here. We want to help you work through these problems. So, are you ready to discuss?"

Ivy, keeping her act going, tries to 'wipe a tear' in her eyes and talks with a catch in her throat. "I don't know..."

"Well, how about I get you to a hot chocolate to calm your nerves?" Ivy nods and Doctor Green gets up from his chair and starts to walk towards the hot chocolate table. Ivy reaches down to grab her crutch and watches Green. He turns on the machine to make a hot chocolate and walks over towards Ivy. "It will be ready in a minute. Do you mind marshmallows in your drink?" Ivy shakes her head 'no' and just as Doctor Green turns around, Ivy picks up the crutch and swings it overhead, cracking it over the Doctor's head. He falls to the floor and Ivy, despite the pain in her leg, gets to her feet and walks over towards him. She picks him up slightly and wraps her arm around his neck from behind in a Dragon Sleeper. She pulls back as best as she can and keeps the hold in until the doctor is passed out. Grunting, as her knee is still in great pain, she picks up her crutch to use it as she smiles at her handy work.

"So easy to fool someone like you. Now, if you'll excuse me..." She limps over towards the jar of suckers to take a red one out to enjoy it. "I'll be seeing myself out..." She heads towards the door and puts her hand on the handle, but looks back at the fallen Doctor. Something seems to catch her attention. As he fell, he dropped his clipboard and papers flew out, including her profile and that for some of his other patients. Ivy Hale picks them up and decides to skim through them.

"I don't think you'll be needing this for the rest of the day." She giggles as she lets her hair down from her ponytail and skims through some of the clients. She rips her profile up, followed by a few others, giggling after each one. Eventually, she reads something off and stops.Pulling the page out off the clipboard, she looks through it again. Something is causing her grin from ear to ear and she ecstatically shouts. "This is perfect! I think I found just what I was looking for! I know what I must do. This person is the right person I can lead. Someone who has shared some of the heartaches I've felt, a person with history against someone I think is disgusting. He looks to be lost, and scared, yet has the capacity for destruction and I know just where to go to find you...I'll be going to Precision and that will be the place of the birth of my army...Don't worry, you'll bow to your Empress..."

Ivy takes the profile of the person of her interest and walks out of the ring, not before stopping to pick up the hot chocolate. She sips on the mug before exiting the room as the camera feed switches to the next room where someone is there, laying on a couch similar to what Ivy was on. That person....

Is Jack Rogue...

[HASHTAG]#STORYTHINGS[/HASHTAG]

Reactions: Rosie

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Your welcome for all the teaching I did to make you such a good [HASHTAG]#storythings[/HASHTAG] maker. ;)

And *you're welcome to learn the difference between your and you're.

Reactions: CiV and Geek773

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
He did 70 percent of the promos... I'm more of a idea guy. I come up with awesome stuff and get other people to do them. You should ask for some help, could get your once decent character back on track.
You're not one to criticize characters, because Andersen Vega's personality starts and ends with how you spell his name.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
You're not one to criticize characters, because Andersen Vega's personality starts and ends with how you spell his name.
"Feud Of The Year" Also I got a borderline transvestite into the M.E and if TWF hadn't have shut down then I likely would've gotten "Feud Of The Year" with Gino as well. Yes, youhad a good two months last year... See, me saying that you're character's lost what made him so great last year is true because like me, you fell into the trap of making a great heel and try a face run with him, when with a name like Diamond, it's not gonna happen. You saying that Andersen Vega has never had any personality is just silly since I agree that as a face he's stale but he made a pretty damn good heel. Also, that comment about giving you some ideas is actually legit. I've been helping Geek with some stuff since I decided to stop writing and competing since the creative process of creating feuds and having ideas and building on them is the only part of the league that I'm in any way passionate about (And IMO, it's my best feature when it comes to league stuff).

Now, shh. :p

Reactions: CiV

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
"Feud Of The Year" Also I got a borderline transvestite into the M.E and if TWF hadn't have shut down then I likely would've gotten "Feud Of The Year" with Gino as well. Yes, youhad a good two months last year... See, me saying that you're character's lost what made him so great last year is true because like me, you fell into the trap of making a great heel and try a face run with him, when with a name like Diamond, it's not gonna happen. You saying that Andersen Vega has never had any personality is just silly since I agree that as a face he's stale but he made a pretty damn good heel. Also, that comment about giving you some ideas is actually legit. I've been helping Geek with some stuff since I decided to stop writing and competing since the creative process of creating feuds and having ideas and building on them is the only part of the league that I'm in any way passionate about (And IMO, it's my best feature when it comes to league stuff).

Now, shh. :p
I'd respond but you told me to shh so......

• Haha
Reactions: Welsh-Wizard-97