OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@Gino Bambino is getting a strike due to completely ignoring my post. If you have a problem then PM me. Is that so bloody hard to do? I'm quite sick of these Blue petty arguments that lead to nothing. My warnings are done with now. You all know the rules, and if you pick to break them then fine. You will be getting one strike though, and that removes you from posting in any PS4 threads and removes your ability to promo for the week. @impactking will go over Gino and advance to the next round since someone finds it too hard to follow the rules. The rules are in place for a reason, and refusing to follow them won't help you or anyone. As I said before, if you have a problem then PM me. Don't go around in the public threads trying to start arguments. They will be deleted and you be banned for the remaining of your strike. This is Gino's first strike so that means one week. His next would be two weeks and the last would be for the remaining of this league. I'm sick of getting PMs with people telling me "The fuck is wrong with those people" "Another argument" "Ha, they're at it again" you became a meme at this point. Why should anyone take this place serious when the own members can't treat it with respect? I thank the people who did stay out of this arguments, and that will be rewarded soon enough. But as I said, don't argue in public threads. Your posts will be deleted and you will be removed with a strike. The rules are higher than all members, and no one is higher than the rules.

Last edited:

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
@Gino Bambino is getting a strike due to completely ignoring my post. If you have a problem then PM me. Is that so bloody hard to do? I'm quite sick of these Blue petty arguments that lead to nothing. My warnings are done with now. You all know the rules, and if you pick to break them then fine. You will be getting one strike though, and that removes you from posting in any PS4 threads and removes your ability to promo for the week. @impactking will go over Gino and advance to the next round since someone finds it too hard to follow the rules. The rules are in place for a reason, and refusing to follow them won't help you or anyone. As I said before, if you have a problem then PM me. Don't go around in the public threads trying to start arguments. They will be deleted and you be banned for the remaining of your strike. This is Gino's first strike so that means one week. His next would be two weeks and the last would be for the remaining of this league. I'm sick of getting PMs with people telling me "The fuck is wrong with those people" "Another argument" "Ha, they're at it again" you became a meme at this point. Why should anyone take this place serious when the own members can't treat it with respect? I thank the people who did stay out of this arguments, and that will be rewarded soon enough. But as I said, don't argue in public threads. Your posts will be deleted and you will be removed with a strike. The rules are higher than all members, and no one is higher than the rules.
Did I miss an invisible argument or something? WTF happened?

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
So, The Precision champion and World champion will need feuds to get the main event spot. You know, they need to compete with each other for the spot of each Main Event. I might hold a vote each month to see who had the better feud for that month.

Reactions: Filet-o-Fish

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
So, The Precision champion and World champion will need feuds to get the main event spot. You know, they need to compete with each other for the spot of each Main Event. I might hold a vote each month to see who had the better feud for that month.
You'll need to tell them their #1 contenders in advance, based on the previous month, then. This could be a good system though, if there is a wide enough variety of contenders.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
That is why I suggested that after each PPV you should have a number one contender's match or two for the titles at the PPV and then the next two-three shows can be to building to the match.

I honestly miss that in WWE...they should do that more often...

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
You'll need to tell them their #1 contenders in advance, based on the previous month, then. This could be a good system though, if there is a wide enough variety of contenders.
Each PPV event. You and Jordan are done with your feud at UK Rampage?

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Each PPV event. You and Jordan are done with your feud at UK Rampage?
We're going alternate weeks with our matches, best of seven. Next show is rampage and the one after is badd blood, right? In that case match 3 is this week, 4 is at rampage, earliest possible finish is match 5 on second precision after rampage, then match 6 is badd blood and seven if needed will be on Precision two weeks after.

Or that's the plan right now, cos we're doing a cool feud ting.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
We're going alternate weeks with our matches, best of seven. Next show is rampage and the one after is badd blood, right? In that case match 3 is this week, 4 is at rampage, earliest possible finish is match 5 on second precision after rampage, then match 6 is badd blood and seven if needed will be on Precision two weeks after.

Or that's the plan right now, cos we're doing a cool feud ting.
Bad Blood is over two and a half months away

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Bad Blood is over two and a half months away
Three precisions between all PPVs, right? And bad blood is the ppv after rampage, which is the upcoming PPV? Do I have all that right?