OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
7.5/10 - too much water

(Hopefully someone gets that reference.)

In all reality tho, that is a really nice intro, well done Geek. :)

*7.8/10

If you meme, get it right, m8.

Kyogre is not happy with you.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
*The Golden Dragon begins to rub his chin thinking about the offer*

The Golden Dragon: We both know what they can do, but that doesn't change the fact I want the World Heavyweight championship. I'm going out there tonight, and I shall show the world that the World title needs a respected champion. That Andersen Vega guy isn't the style the fans need. He would turn his back on them all if he got a bigger paycheck. But the next World title match is already set, so maybe I will take you up on your offer. The Golden Dragon VS Alex Clark at Backlash sounds very good to me. These fans may not know the history of the New World Order, but they won't need to know the history once we completely end them at Backlash before they even start. So yes, I want the match. I will then give these people a good World champion for once.....A World champion that won't turn his back on the fans.
I'll have you know that Andersen Vega is a fuck ton more respected in Precision that The Golden Dragon, lol... Also, I've got like, one week left before I leave so you may want to leave all trash talk towards my character for after I'm gone since then I wont respond (Just a bit of advice since you REALLY don't want a war of words and wit with good old Andy Vega ;))

I'm just joking BTW, just gonna say before everyone jumps on me like they're horny and I'm a hooker, lol.

Reactions: Geek773

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
Anyone here not got Goldberg and would like a code for him? Hit me up. I've got 1 spare. First come first given.

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
New Backlash arena.
C0oplJvUoAI1d6o.jpg

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Oh yeah, feel free to PM me if you have a feud. Not putting up the "I Want A Match" since the Survival champion is booked in a feud. @Geek773 I guess you have a match in a feud for Backlash? Asking since I put Impact for the IC title, but you should be the contender.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Oh yeah, feel free to PM me if you have a feud. Not putting up the "I Want A Match" since the Survival champion is booked in a feud. @Geek773 I guess you have a match in a feud for Backlash? Asking since I put Impact for the IC title, but you should be the contender.
I have a match indeed, it's that one that I sent to you already, we played it ahead of time. Can you keep that shot back for me, though? For another time?

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
Umm this is awkward. I have something planned.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I have a match indeed, it's that one that I sent to you already, we played it ahead of time. Can you keep that shot back for me, though? For another time?
Can't keep it. Rankings could change at anytime, and I would need to setup a number one contenders match at the PPV, but you seem to have a planned match already

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
um.....well shit. Looks like Jason is getting the night off unless he wants me to find someone who is worthy of the IC title shot?

@Gino Bambino

Night off or should I find someone who would make a good match?

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
yeah, everyone ranked has a planned match. Best thing is to find someone who would make a good match/story. You cool with this Gino?