OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
To the two dudes in the school atm @HaroGames and @Crazykillerv1 if you guys can't promo this week, let me know in advance. The "Deadline" is Xmas Eve (end of the day). So let me know and Happy Holidays :grumpyxmas:

Reactions: Geek773

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
*Karl Senn is preparing for his match backstage. He is wearing a T-Shirt titled "New World Order", and he seems to be very focus. Alex Price walks towards Karl wanting to ask some questions about his match later tonight*

Alex Price: Hello, welcome to Precision Mr. Senn. I'm here to ask you a few things about your match later tonight. You're going one on one with Will Neilson who is a former World champion. What's going through your mind right now?

*Karl smirks and begins to speak*

Karl Senn: Nothing. Why does something need to be going crazy in my mind? This isn't my first time on the big stage. I won World championships all over the world and wrestled in front of 50,000 people in the Tokyo Dome. Will should probably be nervous. He knows what I can do here, and I don't mind being the first man to beat Will in Precision Season Two. So no, I don't have anything going through my mind other than what I'm eating for dinner. Now, how about we get to your next question?

*Karl smiles and begins to stretch out*

Alex Price: Very interesting answer. Do you feel like the Precision superstars gave you a good welcome?

*Karl laughs as this question"

Karl Senn: You mean the constant moaning backstage? I feel them though. They know we're better and they're scared we'll take over. This is why I'm not worried, and we all know we have the advantage at this point. Yeah, we may be new, but how long will that last when we pick up our first wins in this company? People like Andersen Vega, Jack Rogue, Diamond and Mike Thunder are of the past. We're young and very hungry for our titles. We'll be holding all the championships Precision has to offer in a few months. But yeah, we didn't get a party to welcome us. We got a piss puddle on the floor from the great Precision superstars. They couldn't even make it to the toilet when they saw us entering the arena. Kind of funny if you think of it.

*Alex Price begins to laugh to himself*

Alex Price: Well, you're interesting to say the least. How about the New World Order? A few people backstage seem to be insulting your name. Do you have any comment on this?

*Karl Senn jumps to his feet as he finishes his stretch*

Karl Senn: I find it funny that they care about our name, but that's probably because they can't keep their eyes off of us. How about they focus on their own careers? The New World Order has been our name since we formed, and it will be staying. I doubt the name will matter too much when we are on top of Precision. You know it will happen and they know it as well. There's no running away from it, and that's the greatest part. They know we're the real deal and they can't hide away from that. I will show everyone I'm the real deal when I out wrestle and out perform Neilson tonight. I'm not here for people to get behind me with joy, and I don't even want people to like me. I'm just here to take over and get paid. Simple as that really.

*Karl begins to walk away as his match is about to start after the ad break*

Alex Price: Well, that's the leader of the New World Order. I recommend the roster watch out for him since he seems to know what he's doing. Thank you for your time.

*The camera fades to black*
A good little line blur never hurts (Althrough myself have gone too far, so be careful on how you word your gun slinging). There are few new comers that can write as well as you can and I look forward to reading more. Something that I've noticed is that your writing for Karl Senn was great, however, your writing for Alex Price seemed robotic. I know that Alex Price isn't a wrestler but he should still be written too have some modicum of charisma since he is still an on screen personality, so as a little bit of advice... Try to give the interviewer some personality (Or do what I did, and just create your own interviewer and call here Yenee Roung) and it could make the confrontation between him/her and your character seem more natural and unscripted.

I'm not having a go since I was really impressed by this interview, but a little constructive criticism never hurt. ;)

Reactions: Geek773

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I'm making a universal YouTube channel for videos. I would like everyone to upload their matches to this channel since it's easier for people to find your matches when they come looking. Also, this is the title format I will need all videos. Start with the show name like Precision or a PPV event, and the week of the Precision show if it's a weekly show. Then just title you VS whoever you're facing. Should look like this

"Precision Week 10 - Jack Rogue VS Andersen Vega"

Just add the championship in like this if you end up in a title match

"Summerslam - Buster Gates VS Mike Thunder (World Heavyweight Championship Match)

I'll send the league members the login details later

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm making a universal YouTube channel for videos. I would like everyone to upload their matches to this channel since it's easier for people to find your matches when they come looking. Also, this is the title format I will need all videos. Start with the show name like Precision or a PPV event, and the week of the Precision show if it's a weekly show. Then just title you VS whoever you're facing. Should look like this

"Summerslam - Buster Gates VS Mike Thunder (World Heavyweight Championship Match)

Actually really thankful for this, now I can focus on other stuff on my YouTube channel (Podcast, Universe Mode etc.) and don't have to worry about flooding it with matches for the league.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score

Good idea, really useful as long as noone abuses it. Also, suggestion that people should add month and year as well as show week, so that it's easier to remember which Jack Rogue vs xyz this is ("oh yeah it'd be December 2016 but idk the week number"). You don't necessarily need it to identify the match, it's just easier.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
A good little line blur never hurts (Althrough myself have gone too far, so be careful on how you word your gun slinging). There are few new comers that can write as well as you can and I look forward to reading more. Something that I've noticed is that your writing for Karl Senn was great, however, your writing for Alex Price seemed robotic. I know that Alex Price isn't a wrestler but he should still be written too have some modicum of charisma since he is still an on screen personality, so as a little bit of advice... Try to give the interviewer some personality (Or do what I did, and just create your own interviewer and call here Yenee Roung) and it could make the confrontation between him/her and your character seem more natural and unscripted.

I'm not having a go since I was really impressed by this interview, but a little constructive criticism never hurt. ;)
I disagree almost entirely. An interviewer shouldn't have much of a character. Their job is to ask the questions and get out, not steal any type of spotlight.

Just because you write corny attempts of comedy involving an interviewer, wrestler, and/or cameraman, doesn't mean everybody else has to ;)

Less is more with the interviewers.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
I disagree almost entirely. An interviewer shouldn't have much of a character. Their job is to ask the questions and get out, not steal any type of spotlight.

Just because you write corny attempts of comedy involving an interviewer, wrestler, and/or cameraman, doesn't mean everybody else has to ;)

Less is more with the interviewers.
Fair enough... Also, comedy isn't the only type of personality to give an interviewer, it's just my style to be down right hilarious :p. It's personal preference really, but I still stand by what I say.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Fair enough... Also, comedy isn't the only type of personality to give an interviewer, it's just my style to be down right hilarious :p. It's personal preference really, but I still stand by what I say.
Well then, I guess we have to agree to disagree on agreeing that you're funny. <3

• Haha
Reactions: Welsh-Wizard-97

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I'm about to start editing this intro my dooods.

@Welsh-Wizard-97
@AfricanScatMahn
@Sam?!
@TheFrostyBlur (for all the new guys)

Y'all are the people that still need to send. Not gonna spam this thread anymore so yeah send me entrance and match video with a time for your finisher via PM thank youuuuuu

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm about to start editing this intro my dooods.

@Welsh-Wizard-97
@AfricanScatMahn
@Sam?!
@TheFrostyBlur (for all the new guys)

Y'all are the people that still need to send. Not gonna spam this thread anymore so yeah send me entrance and match video with a time for your finisher via PM thank youuuuuu

I have the entrance and finishers for Scat's character, will send them for him if need be.