OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
F4w is dumb. What if you don't get a multiple of 4 for signups? It's meant to be every match is a four way. We thought December was a sucky name and that new year was a better ppv holiday than Christmas. Vengeance > Backlash. Vindication > Bad blood. GoC I thought could be any one of a number of things, midcard title, survival title, WD ME, whatever. More ideas needed but if we do that its different enough to mitb. Obviously this is all subjective and just what @CiV and i thought.
Fatal 4 Way is fun. The two title matches will be 4 ways. I already have Vengeance listed. Backlash is listed as well.

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Fatal 4 Way is fun. The two title matches will be 4 ways. I already have Vengeance listed. Backlash is listed as well.
It started with us just kinda rearranging everything because I thought Summerslam and WD were too close together, kinda evolved from there, that's why it kinda moved. And Vengeance and Backlash should be exclusive to one another, doesn't make sense to have both.

Reactions: Geek773

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Mates, I like your stuff, but I don't think half of it is needed. I will add some if I think they're needed. Money In The Bank won't be added since I'm not having two people running around with title contracts. Backlash always worked for the PPV after Mania so I don't see why it wouldn't work here. I might add TLC but I remember Geek saying he hated Ladder matches in a PS inbox so this seems egh

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Mates, I like your stuff, but I don't think half of it is needed. I will add some if I think they're needed. Money In The Bank won't be added since I'm not having two people running around with title contracts. Backlash always worked for the PPV after Mania so I don't see why it wouldn't work here. I might add TLC but I remember Geek saying he hated Ladder matches in a PS inbox so this seems egh
Geek actually suggested TLC originally so I think he's good now

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
And Vengeance and Backlash should be exclusive to one another, doesn't make sense to have both.
WWE 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007 are disappointed with you

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Youve got me confused with someone. I think ladder matches are one of the best things about online WWE games. Gauntlet of champions is a super cool concept and all you have to do is make the briefcase (mystery box, "unique opportunity" whatever), not a title shot and it's available again

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Youve got me confused with someone. I think ladder matches are one of the best things about online WWE games. Gauntlet of champions is a super cool concept and all you have to do is make the briefcase (mystery box, "unique opportunity" whatever), not a title shot and it's available again
I'm keeping it with the contracts. And yeah, you 100% were the person that said it. I was playing with you, Welsh, CiV and King. I suggested a ladder 4 way and you said you didn't like them. You ended up in a 1v1 with Welsh while we did a 3 way ladder match

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I'm keeping it with the contracts. And yeah, you 100% were the person that said it. I was playing with you, Welsh, CiV and King. I suggested a ladder 4 way and you said you didn't like them. You ended up in a 1v1 with Welsh while we did a 3 way ladder match
I'd planned a 1v1 with Welsh or something and was trying to be tactful. I nominated the MITB match for MOTY because ladder bumps xD

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Maybe Ground Zero as well cuz I really liked the name and I came up with it all on my lonesome and I'm really proud and thanks frosty thanks okay thanks

Reactions: Geek773

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe Ground Zero as well cuz I really liked the name and I came up with it all on my lonesome and I'm really proud and thanks frosty thanks okay thanks
maybe