OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
No Blade? :idk:
this is a hall of fame not a superhero dress-up contest, only Blade that's getting in MY hall of fame is my 12 inch one, brother~!~!~!

Also yeah I'll probably do an acceptance speech soon enough for the fun of it

Reactions: CiV

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Alright, I won't compete in this league as a wrestler since I think it can mess with the booking. I'm adding in new things as well. Dirty Pin will be available for heels. Submission finishers will be available after two finishers/OMG moments have been hit. I may add roll ups for faces if they're not OP since heels have Dirty Pin.

@SupaHeeroh
@Welsh-Wizard-97
@Gino Bambino
@AfricanScatMahn
@impactking
@TheKingSonic
@CiV
@Geek773
@Awesomenrh
@Electro
@The Anarchist
@Solarxpixel
@HoovinandGroovin

So yeah, some new things added. I also need face images of your caws. I currently have images of Geek, Impact, King, Welsh, Gino and Awesome.

The Anarchist

The Artiste
Reaction score

Attachments

• Cw-3Yh5XAAA11my.jpg
    Cw-3Yh5XAAA11my.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: Closed

Psycho Rangers

The Artiste
Reaction score
Alright, I won't compete in this league as a wrestler since I think it can mess with the booking. I'm adding in new things as well. Dirty Pin will be available for heels. Submission finishers will be available after two finishers/OMG moments have been hit. I may add roll ups for faces if they're not OP since heels have Dirty Pin.

@SupaHeeroh
@Welsh-Wizard-97
@Gino Bambino
@AfricanScatMahn
@impactking
@TheKingSonic
@CiV
@Geek773
@Awesomenrh
@Electro
@The Anarchist
@Solarxpixel
@HoovinandGroovin

So yeah, some new things added. I also need face images of your caws. I currently have images of Geek, Impact, King, Welsh, Gino and Awesome.

What's the best way/how to get a face image?

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score

@SupaHeeroh
@Welsh-Wizard-97
@Gino Bambino
@AfricanScatMahn
@impactking
@TheKingSonic
@CiV
@Geek773
@Awesomenrh
@Electro
@The Anarchist
@Solarxpixel
@HoovinandGroovin

Also, everyone upload your CAWs. i've only seen a couple so far that are up to date (Impact, Geek, Sonic, Myself) so get on it nerds.

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So Geek and I took a real hard look at the PPV list and thought it could use a fair bit of improvement, we tried keeping gimmicks down so people have storyline freedom. If you think anything should change to make it better we are open to ideas, so hit me up with yr thoughts and concerns.

December: Vengeance

January: New Year’s Revolution

February: Money in the Bank

March: Viewer’s Choice

April: Vindication (or Fighting Spirit, Insurrection, or something else idk)

May: Gauntlet of Champions

June: Summerslam

July: No Mercy

August: TLC?

September: Ground Zero

October: WrestleDynasty II

@Geek773, anything to adderoo?

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
So Geek and I took a real hard look at the PPV list and thought it could use a fair bit of improvement, we tried keeping gimmicks down so people have storyline freedom. If you think anything should change to make it better we are open to ideas, so hit me up with yr thoughts and concerns.

December: Vengeance

January: New Year’s Revolution

February: Money in the Bank

April: Vindication (or Fighting Spirit, Insurrection, or something else idk)

June: Summerslam

July: No Mercy

August: TLC?

October: WrestleDynasty II

@Geek773, anything to adderoo?

December: Vengeance (Nah, I'm fine with the current one to end the year. I might use New Year’s Revolution for this month though)

January: New Year’s Revolution (I like Backlash to start the new year)

February: Money in the Bank (Money In The Bank and Gauntlet of Champions? That's a bit much. They both end up with the winner having a title contract)

April: Vindication (or Fighting Spirit, Insurrection, or something else idk) (You don't like Bad Blood?)

June: Summerslam (Summerslam has always been in August)

July: No Mercy (Don't mind that one tbh)

August: TLC? (Summerslam is staying here)

A few people wanted Fatal 4 Way. No Way Out will stay as well considering it's the yearly Elimination Chamber PPV

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
December: Vengeance (Nah, I'm fine with the current one to end the year. I might use New Year’s Revolution for this month though)

February: Money in the Bank (Money In The Bank and Gauntlet of Champions? That's a bit much. They both end up with the winner having a title contract)

April: Vindication (or Fighting Spirit, Insurrection, or something else idk) (You don't like Bad Blood?)

A few people wanted Fatal 4 Way. No Way Out will stay as well considering it's the yearly Elimination Chamber PPV
CIV AND GEEK HAVE BEEN SHUT DOWN! DENIED! DECLINED! BOOM!

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score

F4w is dumb. What if you don't get a multiple of 4 for signups? It's meant to be every match is a four way. We thought December was a sucky name and that new year was a better ppv holiday than Christmas. Vengeance > Backlash. Vindication > Bad blood. GoC I thought could be any one of a number of things, midcard title, survival title, WD ME, whatever. More ideas needed but if we do that its different enough to mitb. Obviously this is all subjective and just what @CiV and i thought.

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

A few people wanted Fatal 4 Way. No Way Our will stay as well considering it's the yearly Elimination Chamber PPV
Well here's the whole breakdown since it seems necessary

December - I really didn't like December to Dismember, was oringally going to be New Years Revolution but Geek said it would work better in January. Backlash/Venegeance makes sense since it's an afterburn from WrestleDynasty

January - The name Backlash loses all meaning when it isn't the Backlash for something, which is why it belongs after a huge PPV with a fallout and thus, a backlash

February: I just really want ladder matches in in some capacity, and MiTB is always really fun.

March: We're good here.

April: Bad Blood has always been a bit cliche for me idk

May: I lowkey love Gauntlet of Champions

June: Summerslam is here cuz then you have two PPV's pretty much back to back, this way you have a big 3 of Viewers Choice, Summerslam and WrestleDynasty with some gap in between.

July: No issues here.

August: TLC because ladder matches and table matches are awesome and we were running out of ideas.

September: Ground Zero can still have Chamber matches, I just think No Way Out is a bit of a played out name.

October: No issues here either

And if you want some Fatal four ways then just book some on some PPVs, doesnt need one dedicated to it.

Reactions: Geek773