OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur is the sumbission finisher rule gonna change? Cause if so, I wanna change one of my finishers. If not, no biggie.

Ginothony Bamtano

Banned
Reaction score
probably not. Me and Jet agreed that 3 finishers seem like the better number.
That's still a lot tho. Think how long it takes to build up a single finisher. Now imagine doing it three times and then having to build up a fourth finisher just to TRY to use a submission. I still think it should be reduced, but whatevs

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Well, if anyone signing up is joining the school, tag me.

I'll probably get classes started once there are people there.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
That's still a lot tho. Think how long it takes to build up a single finisher. Now imagine doing it three times and then having to build up a fourth finisher just to TRY to use a submission. I still think it should be reduced, but whatevs
We only have it this way since it's still a little OP for the person trying to get out. You also can't use resil with them (It would be two finishers if you could)

Ginothony Bamtano

Banned
Reaction score
We only have it this way since it's still a little OP for the person trying to get out. You also can't use resil with them (It would be two finishers if you could)
Is it tho? CiV and I played a match before and it was pretty even when we did it.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Is it tho? CiV and I played a match before and it was pretty even when we did it.
how long was it locked in? It seems to be locked in way too long to get out when you're on red (personal experience)

Ginothony Bamtano

Banned
Reaction score
how long was it locked in? It seems to be locked in way too long to get out when you're on red (personal experience)
Prolly 12 seconds?

My point is that I think you're overselling how OP submissions are. This isn't the Breaking Point System anymore.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Prolly 12 seconds?

My point is that I think you're overselling how OP submissions are. This isn't the Breaking Point System anymore.
it may change once I test it out more. Feel free to send me in some videos of it online

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I mean... if someone has a submission as a finisher and they've damaged a body part so hard that it's red, that should be a tapout 9/10 times at least. If you escape even half the time then the system is biased to the defender so there shouldn't be a problem with someone wanting it in their set.

Two finishers including OMGs? Is that fair? It's one of their finishers after all...

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I mean... if someone has a submission as a finisher and they've damaged a body part so hard that it's red, that should be a tapout 9/10 times at least. If you escape even half the time then the system is biased to the defender so there shouldn't be a problem with someone wanting it in their set.

Two finishers including OMGs? Is that fair? It's one of their finishers after all...
Maybe. still need to test it out before I make the decision. I'll check it tonight

Reactions: Geek773

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
V.2.0
CwB3MMVUIAAipFR.jpg:large

Also, I think 2 finishers are fine before hand but I think using the damage buff with a sub finish may be a bit much.

Reactions: Rosie