OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
Already done it, with all the new moves/attributes and everything.

Oh and here's a vid showing both mine and @The Anarchist's characters. :p

Why do I recognise that song so much? Did WWE use it in a promo for Undertaker or something? I swear I've heard it used by WWE before.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Why do I recognise that song so much? Did WWE use it in a promo for Undertaker or something? I swear I've heard it used by WWE before.
was it The Undertaker return back in 2011? The one where Triple H came back as well

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Evil Ways - AJ Styles used it in TNA when he came back in 2013 I believe. WWE also used it for a promo for Fastlane with Big Show, Kane and Ryback vs. The Wyatt Family.

There's your history lesson for today. :p

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Danny Jacobs never lost a PPV match, right?

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
shoot me with some big moments that happened in the PS league. currently have Tyson Blade being the longest reigning world champ and Danny never losing a PPV match.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Already done it, with all the new moves/attributes and everything.

Oh and here's a vid showing both mine and @The Anarchist's characters. :p

I love the look of Will Neilson, but man he gotta shave his chest or else he's never getting a World Championship match! Vega will never be touching that sweaty man fluff!

Reactions: Mike Thunder

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Don't you, like, have a link to the TWF site?
only can check some result threads. I still wouldn't know the big moments that happened though. I'm talking about records and shit (Tyson being the longest reigning world champion was one that got in)

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
shoot me with some big moments that happened in the PS league. currently have Tyson Blade being the longest reigning world champ and Danny never losing a PPV match.
Well, Anthony Black was the longest reigning United States Champion.

That's all I remember, because that's the one and only thing that I accomplished in TWF, lol.