OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
My second match was my former world champion skill. Made you my bitch there
You did not lmao. I was literally talking to people while the match was going on I was so bored.

And on another note.

Re-do your CAW. Just all of it. The attire, the hair, the moveset, the entrance (seriously why is it Bray Wyatt). Just start from scratch. Its honestly just the most generic CAW in the league. At least some of the more...eccentric CAWs in the league are unique. This isn't meant as an attack of any sort, this is meant as someone who cares about the well-being of CAWs and CAW designs. This is purely only out of love for the league. - Sincerely, CiV, Ya Bish.

Reactions: Geek773

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
You did not lmao. I was literally talking to people while the match was going on I was so bored.

And on another note.

Re-do your CAW. Just all of it. The attire, the hair, the moveset, the entrance (seriously why is it Bray Wyatt). Just start from scratch. Its honestly just the most generic CAW in the league. At least some of the more...eccentric CAWs in the league are unique. This isn't meant as an attack of any sort, this is meant as someone who cares about the well-being of CAWs and CAW designs. This is purely only out of love for the league. - Sincerely, CiV, Ya Bish.
I'm never going to change him. Tbf I was talking to people for both matches so we're even :p

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score

And on another note.

But the mascara though...

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Think of the children Frosty. Think of all the children that have to endure looking at that monstrosity.
They look at Diamond's face so they're fine.

@CiV For real though stop stalling outside the ring. It's against the rules and it's really fucking cheap. Don't leave the ring every time the other person has a finisher when you're low on reversals. That's all from GM Frosty

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
They look at Diamond's face so they're fine.

@CiV For real though stop stalling outside the ring. It's against the rules and it's really fucking cheap. Don't leave the ring every time the other person has a finisher when you're low on reversals. That's all from GM Frosty
Turns out he calls it the Diamond Shuffle. So please call it by the proper name.

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

I had a whole discussion about this, it's not even me doing that when someone has a finisher/I'm low on reversals. It's just me fucking with people. It's no more unfair than doing a running springboard when you're out of reversals. Is it a sportsmanlike move? No, but I'm playing a cheap heel. You've taken away pretty much every other tool a heel can possibly use to win a match so just let me have this.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
[QUOTE="TheFrostyBlur, post: 1310395, member: 7812"
It's a competitive league and that isn't competitive in anyway at all. Buster Gates is probably one of the greatest heels of all time and he does his stuff with taunts. You don't need to leave the ring for 50 seconds to get that heel heat. How do people feel when they have a finisher and you're fucked but you then just leave the ring? Yes, they will hate you but that isn't the point. Everyone is playing to win and that means rules must be there. Most people would agree that leaving the ring for the amount time you leave the ring would be cheap considering it falls under stalling. To be honest I'm not really arsed considering it's the last month but you should however ask if they're cool with it before the match.

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
It's a competitive league and that isn't competitive in anyway at all. Buster Gates is probably one of the greatest heels of all time and he does his stuff with taunts. You don't need to leave the ring for 50 seconds to get that heel heat. How do people feel when they have a finisher and you're fucked but you then just leave the ring? Yes, they will hate you but that isn't the point. Everyone is playing to win and that means rules must be there. Most people would agree that leaving the ring for the amount time you leave the ring would be cheap considering it falls under stalling. To be honest I'm not really arsed considering it's the last month but you should however ask if they're cool with it before the match.
I do stuff with my taunts as well, and it is a competitive league, but considering everybody else gets to do their little exploits and their little running springboards, I find it a bit absurd that this, while it isn't nearly as quick as the others, it is equally as effective for stopping momentum entirely. What happens when I get back in the ring isn't written in stone, so any advantage I might possibly get is lost.

The only reason I did it so much during the second match/for so long was because you messaged me about not doing it.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I do stuff with my taunts as well, and it is a competitive league, but considering everybody else gets to do their little exploits and their little running springboards, I find it a bit absurd that this, while it isn't nearly as quick as the others, it is equally as effective for stopping momentum entirely. What happens when I get back in the ring isn't written in stone, so any advantage I might possibly get is lost.

The only reason I did it so much during the second match/for so long was because you messaged me about not doing it.
[HASHTAG]#ThugLife[/HASHTAG]

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score

they're moves dude. You have your own moves that stall considering half the moves in this game are broken. Your spin kick thing has that 2 second delay but I didn't give a shit. Running springboards are good if you can somehow make a run for it.

Most people wouldn't be fans of leaving the ring for the amount of time you do. But as I said I don't really care considering it's the final month. Just ask people before your matches if they're cool with it.