OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Lol, just noticed on that Wikia that Andersen Vega is billed as the first ever Precision Champion. XD. Well, despite it's iffy nature, still another feather in the cap.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
If you make a wiki I will vouch for your HoF placement
Bitch, that H.O.F. placement should've been guaranteed! Besides, it's not like most characters... I got 20+ years of career to write here. Now, while I have been in, like, 9 different leagues and have got enough material to theoretically make it possible... I'm not gonna remember everything that I've done in every league since the launch of WWE 2k14.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Bitch, that H.O.F. placement should've been guaranteed! Besides, it's not like most characters... I got 20+ years of career to write here. Now, while I have been in, like, 9 different leagues and have got enough material to theoretically make it possible... I'm not gonna remember everything that I've done in every league since the launch of WWE 2k14.
I can remember every championship that I've won (Sadly) but not who I beat for them and all of that shit.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Just write out a career history as best you can, some "early life" stuff and an "in wrestling" section (see Tyler Keenan/Jack Rogue/KJ Kidd/Ryan Vendetta among others for good examples) and send it to me, I'll do it.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Just write out a career history as best you can, some "early life" stuff and an "in wrestling" section (see Tyler Keenan/Jack Rogue/KJ Kidd/Ryan Vendetta among others for good examples) and send it to me, I'll do it.
@Welsh-Wizard-97 let geek set up the template part, then juat fill in the blanks.

Hell, just focus on the TWF/Precision portion. That's the most important part anyway.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler