• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OOC The Out Of Character Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Very happy with how The Amazing H has came out this year.

slow-clap.gif

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
I want to do something to make the roster page and match cards slightly better but it's going to need co-operation from everyone in the league. It's just a minor change but basically I want pictures of our caws up on the match cards so we can see who's facing who. Only way I can do this is if I can get a copy of everyones caws so I can make the picture boxes, so if possible upload your guys so I can do this. What do you think? Yes or no?
The Amazing H copy.png
VS
Buster Gates copy.png

Singles Match: The Amazing H @SupaHeeroh vs Buster Gates @SupaHeeroh

heavyweight.png

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
The Amazing H copy.png
The Amazing H @SupaHeeroh (From January 4th - March 3rd)
Buster Gates copy.png
Buster Gates @SupaHeeroh (Since March 3rd)

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
I want to do something to make the roster page and match cards slightly better but it's going to need co-operation from everyone in the league. It's just a minor change but basically I want pictures of our caws up on the match cards so we can see who's facing who. Only way I can do this is if I can get a copy of everyones caws so I can make the picture boxes, so if possible upload your guys so I can do this. What do you think? Yes or no?
View attachment 1726 VS View attachment 1727

View attachment 1728
View attachment 1726 The Amazing H @SupaHeeroh (From January 4th - March 3rd)
View attachment 1727 Buster Gates @SupaHeeroh (Since March 3rd)
I like this idea! However can I just make my own and send it to you?

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins

View attachment 1728
I have uploaded Blackjack to CC his tags are DEMONHUNTERCAWS, BLACKJACK2.0 you're welcome!

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score

View attachment 1728
this seems like a bad idea in the long run. Some people wouldn't want to upload their CAWS (being me). And we're getting a lot of sign ups so you would do this every week? Doesn't seem like a good idea to me at all

SupaHeeroh

Reaction score
this seems like a bad idea in the long run. Some people wouldn't want to upload their CAWS (being me). And we're getting a lot of sign ups so you would do this every week? Doesn't seem like a good idea to me at all
Upload or give me a picture like I said above. Not exactly hard to do, and yes every week. After I have the picture i'm not going to get rid of it by the next week haha.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Sorry dawg
Dam, guess I can't get more promo practice. [HASHTAG]#BlameYellow[/HASHTAG]

View attachment 1728
Would you consider doing this for us Ponies? Cause I'l love to see Bronson's lovely mug on this site.

@LukeTheGreatFTW E!!!!!

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
Why wouldn't people want to upload caws?
Because people are afraid that if their opponent knows their moveset, then that somehow guarantees that the person who uploaded is going to lose. It's the same logic guys in EIF have. I never understand it, as your moveset doesn't determine the match. It is your ability to use it.

Reactions: Nostradamus

Hybrid

The Artiste
Reaction score
Because people are afraid that if their opponent knows their moveset, then that somehow guarantees that the person who uploaded is going to lose. It's the same logic guys in EIF have. I never understand it, as your moveset doesn't determine the match. It is your ability to use it.
Default your move-set, bada boom fixed

SupaHeeroh

Reaction score
Seems like we'll go ahead with the images of caws on the match cards etc. I've already been sent a few, so if you can either send me a picture of your caw (capture card quality, not something from a phone) or upload your caw and let me know when its up, i'll start this from next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.