OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
Use this thread to discuss storylines, promos and any other out of character talk.

Reactions: Nostradamus

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
@SupaHeeroh
Name: TheFrostyBlur
Gamertag: zombiezkiller77
Character Name: Robert Blake
Face/Heel: Heel

*The camera pans to a man on his knees*

Robert Blake: Oh....holy one.....The Archangel is finally in TWF! Today my mission begins....What is that mission? My mission is simple.....Save the people of TWF! I walk in here today as a savior......When I leave I will be a Emperor among men!

*A group of people rise behind Robert moaning "Savior" as Ryan laughs*

Robert Blake: And of course if some of you don't want to share my glory....Then let's just say it won't be a happy year for you.

*Robert gives a evil grin to the camera as the segment ends*
Hmmm?

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
um....need to change that :/
Are+you+Kidding+Me.gif

(By the way, ^^^^^ BAE)

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
I guess I'll say that Des Pierson is Alex Ryott, just in case @TheFrostyBlur wants to attempt to steal him like he tried Terra Hayze c:

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
is the image in the PS4 sign up broken?

Hybrid

The Artiste
Reaction score
Seems like that's not all that got copied

@TheFrostyBlur

Name: SupaHeeroh
Gamertag: SupaHeeroh
Character Name: Buster Gates
Face/Heel: Heel

Opening Promo:

Buster Gates: And just when you thought you were the coolest person in the room, I walked in. Hi, i'm Buster Gates. I'm the man all the ladies want to be with and the man who all the men want to be. You see these muscles here? *Flexes* Pretty big huh? Thats not the only thing big about me either... Ladies. At six foot seven inches, i'm the guy who isn't hard to miss. When I was told I had a chance to join WWEF you know what I did? I phoned up my girl and said "Babe, today's the day I become a superstar." I then phoned my other girl and told her the exact same thing.

Buster Gates: You see, i'm not here to mess around. I'm the guy who's gunna walk in here, take what I want and walk back out with women at my feet and championships around my waist. Remember the name Buster Gates because the Pretty Boy is here to stay.

That's roughly how long your sign up promo should be. It shouldn't be much longer than that and you need to stick to the point. This is an introduction, not a life story. Once you sign up and have been accepted you can cut promos describing your character in more depth.

Lastly, have fun!

Reactions: Emo and Nostradamus

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
The "IWAM" thread will be up tomorrow to kick off this league. If we get 16 sign ups by then, we'll do a 16 man tournament. If not, we'll do a 12 man tournament and it'll be first come first added to who gets entered.

Reactions: Johnny
Status
Not open for further replies.