The Official WWE Cyborg Sunday Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

WWE wants HBK to face Orton at Cyber Sunday....... That's why their having HBK super kicking orton and orton saying on WWE.COM that he wants HBK.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I agree with TJ but you would think it would be better to have the refs for finlay vs rey as Jbl and Rey have a little fued so it would make sense

cooldude0782

Reaction score
I agree that it's too early. I mean Orton CAN'T lose the tile and HBK CAN'T lose the match. It'd be a total buzzkill for his comeback if he actually lost the match. So it is actually kind of unpredictable. I think Taker wins the title easily though.

Here's an OK idea, since neither can lose, how bout Jericho runs in and attacks one of the participants thus resulting in DQ so neither really "lose"?
Just a thought.

hbk4894

Reaction score
Source: WrestlingObserver.com

- Given the way that Shawn Michaels has been superkicking WWE Champion Randy Orton on RAW every week one would expect Michaels vs. Orton to be a lock for tonight’s Cyber Sunday pay-per-view. However, there is some speculation that Michaels may not be ready for a match over 15 minutes with the current state of his knees and the fact that Jeff Hardy could be voted in by the fans. Nevertheless a title change is not expected unless it was a promise to get Michaels to return early.

- There has been some concern regarding the Undertaker’s health since his latest return to the company and that concern could play a factor in the outcome of his match tonight against Bastista. Not only has Vince McMahon been against short title reigns, Undertaker has not been performing up to his high expectations. However, the original plan before he was injured was to have Undertaker reign as World Heavyweight Champion going into next year’s WrestleMania 24 pay-per-view.

Travis40

^NO, NOW GET THE FUCK OUT...you have to be a VIP Member...SO IF YOU'RE HERE TO GET A VIP OR A STREAM, GET THE FUCK OUT

-TJ-

Wow Travis why'd did you have to pick on him?

How About MVP and Mat any comments on that?

PeepShow

Do worry about Tarvis. Hes just a little prick who thinks he immature. But yeah, just sreach for it on google. Thats all I can say

Anyways, here my predictions:

WWE Championship Match
Choices: Shawn Michaels, Jeff Hardy or Mr. Kennedy
- Randy Orton wins

World Heavyweight Champion Match
Special Guest Referee Choices: Steve Austin, Mick Foley or JBL
- Batista (c) vs. The Undertaker.

ECW Championship Match
Choices: John Morrison, Big Daddy V or The Miz
- CM Punk wins

Match Choices: Street Fight, First Blood or Steel Cage
- Triple H vs. Umaga.

Match Choices: Wrestling, Boxing or Mixed Martial Arts
- MVP vs. Matt Hardy.

Match Choices: Stretcher Match, Shillelagh on a Pole Match or No Disqualification
- Rey Mysterio vs. Finlay.

Divas Halloween Costume Contest
- Divas Involved: Maria, Mickie James, Melina, Jillian Hall, Lilian Garcia, Victoria, Torrie Wilson, Michelle McCool, Kelly Kelly and Layla.

Travis40

The only reason he was here was becuase he wanted a stream, he didn't want to post like a normal person...he wanted the fucking stream and I knew it.

WWE Championship Match
Choices: Shawn Michaels, Jeff Hardy or Mr. Kennedy
- Randy Orton wins

World Heavyweight Champion Match
Special Guest Referee Choices: Steve Austin, Mick Foley or JBL
- Batista (c) vs. The Undertaker.

ECW Championship Match
Choices: John Morrison, Big Daddy V or The Miz
- CM Punk wins

Match Choices: Street Fight, First Blood or Steel Cage
- Triple H vs. Umaga.

Match Choices: Wrestling, Boxing or Mixed Martial Arts
- MVP vs. Matt Hardy.

Match Choices: Stretcher Match, Shillelagh on a Pole Match or No Disqualification
- Rey Mysterio vs. Finlay.

Divas Halloween Costume Contest
- Divas Involved: Maria, Mickie James, Melina, Jillian Hall, Victoria, Torrie Wilson, Michelle McCool, Kelly Kelly and Layla.

blak.hbk

Reaction score
thanks peepshow! orton will win for sure.. but not too sure about taker. dont really like batista but hey in the wwe anything can happen! lol

Travis40

BTW blak.hbk....don't listen to PeepShow...he hates WWE with everything he has and he's the biggest TNA sheep ever. But nontheless, this PPV is going to be awesome

-TJ-

I don't see HBK facing orton.... I see Hardy

Then again Vince always likes to screw his fans >.<

PeepShow

Tarvis, Shut the hell up, seriously. I dont hate the WWE. Ive said that like 10 million times. I think the product needs improvement, but then again, who doesnt. Same with TNA. I just feel the product is better. Im tired of arguing with you people. Ill just watch the PPV and enjoy it.