The Official WWE Cyborg Sunday Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bob Wilfred

Reaction score
Wang Yang and Torrie will face JErry and Terri lol.

hbk4894

Reaction score
The competition never ends when you wear championship gold around your waist, but with Cyber Sunday, that competition also remains a true surprise until just moments before the bell rings. ECW Champion CM Punk will learn this first-hand as he prepares as best he can for an opponent, decided by you, the WWE Fan Nation, as part of the most interactive pay-per-view event of the year.

Coming off a damaging contest against Big Daddy V at No Mercy, the Straightedge Superstar could soon be stepping into a rematch with the 500-pound machine of destruction at Cyber Sunday. Punk still holds the ECW Championship despite the massive mauling on pay-per-view, but his ribs may not quite heal before what could be another encounter with the most dominant force in ECW history.

And speaking of ECW history, another possible opponent for Punk could very well be the man he captured the ECW Title from just more than one month ago: John Morrison. These two Superstars have a rich history that entailed several months of arduous battle for the gold. Could these two reignite that rivalry at Cyber Sunday?

The final choice in the voting for the ECW Championship Match maintains a small connection with Punk. In addition to their relevance to the champion, “Câ€￾ and “Mâ€￾ are also the initials for self-proclaimed “chick magnet.â€￾ The Miz has earned a number of impressive victories during his tenure in the Land of the Extreme. Might our fans’ voting yield the faux-hawked Casanova’s first-time opportunity at a major title?

No matter who the WWE Fan Nation selects as the man to face CM Punk for the gold, the ECW Champion who craves competition will have that passion satisfied come Cyber Sunday.

steve316

Reaction score
everybody vote jeff hardy no doubt that would be a great match but i cant see that main eventing a raw never mind a ppv .....

Soulpower

Why did the thread starter had to make this gay?

Why do you have to be an ass who doesn't realize that I misspelled the topic title on purpose?

As for Jeff Hardy, I just can't see it happening. HE'll probably get a ton of votes, but I doubt it'll be enough to overthrow HBK, and of course I'm just assuming that the polls aren't rigged.

By the way, you can now vote for Punk's opponent at Cyber Sunday, the choices are... The Miz, Big Daddy V and John Morrison.

Silentdreamer89

Reaction score
lol I didn't even notice the title. lol I would hope that would be on purpose and not a really bad spelling job lol.

Great One

Triple H will probably face Umaga in the hell in a cell and win of course.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I would love to see Orton/HBK, it might be as good as RKO vs HHH. I'm also wondering what the stip would be for a Hardy/MVP match.

Reaction score
The great Cyber Sunday. One of my favourite PPV's. It so suspensful sometimes. Like last year, DK Vs. RatedRKO, you would be the Special Guest Referee. I thought people would be Coach cause DX could just boss him around. :)

Randy Orton Vs. Jeff Hardy, Mr.Kennedy or HBK. I voted HBK. Jeff Hardy is a four time Intercontinal Champion, 6 time World Tag Team Champion, and 3 time Hardcore Champion. But, Orton would obivously win, cause it's WWE writers "creative" style. Mr. Kennedy could just shut up and improve is great carrer. 1 time US champion for a month. But 5-0 with World Champions. Plus Heel at Heel wouldn't work out. Shawn Micheals is by far one of the greatest wrestlers of all time, under Hulk Hogan, Triple H, Ric Flair and Bret Hart. He's got 3 WWE Champion Reigns, (4 world title reigns) and could go for a 4th.

IDK about ECW Championship. I voted the Miz cause I felt like it. Big Daddy V is fat. Just fat. So that's possibly greater than winning the King of the Ring. :p .John Morrisoin is what- 2 time Intercontinal Champion is 3 time WWE Tag Team Champion. But I'd like to see The Miz get is ass kicked.

I'll write more then there's more matches.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Wow dude what a fuckin let down...Punk vs Morrison Miz or V.....and "Texas Michaels vs Rand. E Orton" will be pwnage.....Im still hoping for some kinda brutal ladder match or HIAC to be announced but so far the ECW ME has made Cyborg Sunday look like trash

thug

Reaction score
I voted the Miz cause I felt like it.

But I'd like to see The Miz get is ass kicked.

funny you should say that cuz that was my thoughts, BDV.... waste of a match, JM....how many times do we have to see it

and like the man says let the miz take a beating lol

ive also gone for HBK cuz it will happen anyways and it would be rude not to vote him over the other two

the dark knight

Triple H will probably face Umaga in the hell in a cell and win of course.
nope. unless they wanna bury umaga...maybe someone will interfere.

oh yea, i've been tellin everyone that the miz = next cena and no one believes me :( he's going to be shoved up our throats now...

miz + championship= :gun_rifle: ECW forever

Great One

How would that bury him... he'd be facing the king of the cell himself, with NO experience. Triple H is just getting built up probably for the Orton feud/WM.