The Official Wrestlemania 25 Thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

^ That's a very realistic card, and there might be a Raw v Smackdown v ECW filler match as well.

Reaction score
Randy Orton vs. Steve Austin? Now you're talking!

MiTB lacks a badass, or better yet - a good glug of extremity that comes with being a MiTB contender. Maybe TBK and SM replaced by Mr Kennedy and Vladimir Kozlov? What do you think?

The Rated R CMStar

No. Neither of them would win that match, so I'd rather have the previous two that could actually make the match more exciting.

This is my card:

WHC Championship
John Cena(c) vs Batista

WWE Championship (I agree, maybe TLC, maybe, if not then just any Hardcore stipulation. The ladders will eventually coming out
Jeff Hardy vs Edge(c)

Randy Orton vs Stone Cold

HBK vs JBL

Women's Championship
Beth Pheonix vs Melina

MITB Ladder Match
Rey Mysterio vs Umaga vs John Morrison vs Evan Bourne vs Kofi Kingston vs Shelton Benjamin vs The Brian Kendrick vs Ted DiBiase

Mr. Kennedy vs MVP

Winner gets Kelly-Kelly
Kane vs CM Punk

Either HHH vs The Undertaker or Y2J vs The Undertaker

ECW Championship
Matt Hardy vs Battle Royal Winner

I also see a Brand vs Brand happening, to give a match to either HHH or Y2J, depending on who doesnt face The Undertaker

Airfixx

WWE TITLE - TLC MATCH
J.Hardy(c) vs Edge.

Winner: Edge.

WHC TITLE
J.Cena (c) vs Batista vs Orton
(Batista wins Rumble. Orton a close 2nd; Steph makes a "beat Cena non-title and I'll make it a triple threat" match, Ortons wins thanks to Legacy and proceeds to ME WM).

Winner: Cena.

RAW v SD
Undertaker vs HBK w/JBL in his corner
(JBL get's picked for the inter-promotional challenge, but somehow get's HBK to wrestle in his place. Taker's not about to surrender the streak out of sympathy for HBK's situation/HBK fights for survival.).

Winner: Taker

LAST MAN STANDING MATCH
HHH vs Vladimir Kosolv.
(Koslov eliminates HHH in the final four of the Rumble. Double count out at NWO leads to this stip match.)

Winner: HHH.

Grudge Match
C.Jericho vs Rey Mysterio
(Jericho attacks another "sycophant" to ignite the fued.).

Winner: Jericho.

IC-TITLE - Fatal 4-Way elimination match
W.Regal (c) vs CM Punk vs Kofi vs Dolph Ziggler.

Winner: Punk.

Tag Title Unification Match
Miz & Morrison (c - RAW) vs The Colons (c - SD).

Winner: Mizorrison

WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP SCRAMBLE
Beth (c) vs Melina vs Mickie vs Jillian vs Kelly Kelly.

Winner: Beth.

ECW TITLE
Matt Hardy (c) vs Evan Bourne.

Winner: Hardy.

As for Austin v Orton..... No offense to Austin, but please don’t make Orton job to a virtual cripple.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
WWE Championship; TLC Match
Jeff Hardy (c)v. Edge
Winner: Jeff Hardy

World Heavyweight Championship; Triple Threat
John Cena v. Chris Jericho v. Randy Orton
Randy Orton wins the Royal Rumble, and Chris Jericho is cheated out of a title match he earns at NWO by Orton. Steph makes the match, as Jericho cashes in his rematch clause at 'Mania.
Winner: John Cena

Street Fight for Shawn's contract
Triple H v. John Bradshaw Layfield
Winner: Triple H

RAW v. SD!
The Undertaker v. Shawn Michaels
Winne: The Undertaker

Money In The Bank V
Evan Bourne v. Vladmir Kozlov v. Kofi Kingston v. CM Punk v. William Regal v. Shelton Benjamin v. Montel Vontavious Porter v. The Brian Kendrick
Winner: MVP

Grudge Match
Santino Marrellla v. Beth Phoneix
Winner: Beth imo

Tag Team Title Belt Unification I doubt this will happen 100% but lets hope.
The Miz, and Morrison v. The Colon's
Winner: MnM

Womens Championship
Trish Stratus v. every diva (we can only hope)
Winne: Stratus imo

Battle of the Titans
Kane v. Big Show (Kane jumps ship)
Winner: Kane

ECW Title
Matt Hardy v. Some Hardcore Legend (Hardy turns heel)
Winner: Some Hardcore Legend

Reaction score
I really like the angle of a JBL vs. Triple H street fight for "custody" of Shawn Michaels - but that's Michaels' involvement in something on the WM card so I don't think they'll add a match with him involved as well.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
WWE Championship
TLC
Jeff Hardy vs. Edge

World Heavyweight Title
John Cena vs. Randy Orton

WrestleMania Streak vs. Undefeated Streak
Koslov (Undefeated) vs. The Undertaker

ECW Title- To win via Pinfall, you must pin your opponent on the ground for 5 seconds
Matt Hardy vs. Finlay

Smackdown vs Raw
Triple H vs. Chris Jericho

Money In The Bank
Rey Mysterio, CM Punk, Kofi Kingston, Mr. Kennedy, MVP, The Big Show

Loser Retires-Street Fight
JBL vs. HBK

Interconental Title
William Regal vs. ???

Divas vs. Womens Champ
Maryse vs. Beth Phoenix

Interconental Title Battle Royal -Pre Show
Stars from all 3 brands fight to see who faces William Regal

xtremebadass

I better see my dream match come to life CENA VS. ORTON on the grandest stage of them all now that Batista is hurt. If I don't see that I will be so pissed. NO TRIPLE THREAT MATCHES! 3 WAY MATCHES SUCK ASS! Haven't they learned from lasdt year?

The Rated R CMStar

Orton vs Cena seems kinda lame to do as the WM Main event. We have seen the match at Summerslam, Unforgiven, No Way Out and on RAW.

No, thanks.

Boš

Reaction score
WWE Championship;Triple Threat
Jeff Hardy vs. Edge vs. HHH
Winner: Jeff Hardy

World Heavyweight Championship;
John Cena vs. Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho wins the Royal Rumble
Winner: John Cena

Ladder match
Triple H v. John Bradshaw Layfield
Winner: Triple H

RAW v. SD!
The Undertaker v. Shawn Michaels
Winner: The Undertaker

Money In The Bank
Evan Bourne vs. Vladmir Kozlov vs. Kofi Kingston vs. CM Punk vs. Miz vs. Montel Vontavious Porter vs. The Brian Kendrick vs. Morrison
Winner: MVP

Womens Championship
Trish Stratus vs. Beth Phoneix
Winne: Stratus

ECW Title
Matt Hardy v. Jack Swager
Winner:Jack Swager

Montana

Orton vs Cena seems kinda lame to do as the WM Main event. We have seen the match at Summerslam, Unforgiven, No Way Out and on RAW.

No, thanks.

I disagree. Austin/Rock fought 3 times at mania, and no one got tired of it, it got bigger and bigger each match. A good fued can do that. Now, with Batista going down, and the wwe left with only a few worthy challengers for Cena, Orton may get another shot, and it would make sense if they raised the stakes a bit. Make a stipulation match, and make it personel.

Orton ended John Cena Wrestlemania win streak last year. 3 of their 4 previous one on one matches ended in Disqualification. (the one on raw migth have had a winner, but it wasn't clean) So really I'd say with the history of mania, and their previous matchups, there is room for a big match to settle the score. To me, this match would make the most sense, unless they would rather give CM Punk a big push. Other than that, I can't see who else would be better. (Also they do too many triple threats)

Montana

Wrestlemania 25 excitement level

Is anyone else not feeling the wrestlemania vibe just yet. In fact, Im not really looking forward to the show all that much. Whats there really to look forward to? No doubt the wwe will go all out on their 25th anniversary show, but for some reason Im not feeling the way i've felt the past few years about Mania.

Is it me? Or is it the lack high profile wanna see matches. Or the "once in a lifetime" moments that only happen at Wrestlemania. (IE. Jeff Hardy winning the belt) 24 had Ric Flair's retirement. 23 had Batista vs Taker, and HBK and Cena (new school vs old school) 22 had Cena's first big test in HHH. 21 had their new stars Cena/Batista take center stage. What will/can 25 bring to the table?

MC Rae

Reaction score
I agree with TDK here, I don't think anything can be judged until after the Rumble. At the end of the day, it is WrestleMania 25, a huge milestone, I'm very confident WWE will be going all-out for this one.

Personally, I'm not quite feeling the vibe for the show yet, but come the Royal Rumble I reckon I will.