*The Official Wrestlemania 24 Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HHHforever

Reaction score
^I don't think that will end up being a respect feud. I'd be absolutely shocked if HHH doesn't turn heel. They've been talking about him doing that for awhile and I think he wants to do it too so I think that's what will happen. I'd love a heel HHH I think it's just a matter of how they'll actually turn him. It will be kind of hard though because you can't have him turn on Cena cuz he'd probabl get cheered, lol and if they turn him on HBK I wouldn't want to see that. So it'll be interesting to see what they do with that.

csi24/3:16

Reaction score
^I don't think that will end up being a respect feud. I'd be absolutely shocked if HHH doesn't turn heel. They've been talking about him doing that for awhile and I think he wants to do it too so I think that's what will happen. I'd love a heel HHH I think it's just a matter of how they'll actually turn him. It will be kind of hard though because you can't have him turn on Cena cuz he'd probabl get cheered, lol and if they turn him on HBK I wouldn't want to see that. So it'll be interesting to see what they do with that.

Having Triple H go heel right after NWO would be a beautiful lead in to WM. I'd watch it just for that match. But it's WM, they'll find a way to give us good matches. And I for one will be ordering it no matter what

CenaMark54

^^^So we are going to get the exact same feud that we got going into WM 22. HHH will bury Cena on the mic. Cena will make HHH tap to the STFU. The Fans will boo because they have been dying for HHH to hold the belt as a face for more than 2 hours since he came back.

It should be Orton vs HHH. With HHH winning

PeepShow

^^^So we are going to get the exact same feud that we got going into WM 22. HHH will bury Cena on the mic. Cena will make HHH tap to the STFU. The Fans will boo because they have been dying for HHH to hold the belt as a face for more than 2 hours since he came back.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Obviously I'd love to have HHH win and I think having Cena beat HHH would be somewhat pointless. Now if they do that then I'm going to be a little pissed. Cena has already beaten HHH and that wouldn't really be putting him over because he doesn't need to be put over. Now have HHH winning would be different and I don't think people would be mad about that. But, I still have this feeling it's not going to be Cena-HHH, I really think they're going to throw something at us that we're not expecting.

csi24/3:16

Reaction score

Who's Cena going to face then? Since all things are pointing to him winning winning the title at NWO, no other match makes sense. Cena vs. Orton BORING, already seen it way too many times. But I like your idea. Let's have Orton actually beat Cena at NWO and then have Orton face Triple H at WM with Triple H winning the title. I would like that a lot more than having Cena hold the belt until who knows when

Enigma22

Reaction score
well we still got a lot of time before wrestlemania so a lot can change so i doubt it will be bad at all... MITB is always good and the main event will probably be atleast above the averge ppv main event... i just wonder what they are gonna do with batista if hes not in the world title match (which hes probably not gonna be in) and i really dont want him in the MITB cause we wouldnt fit right in there imo... maybe something with big daddy V and mark henry? idk but wrestlemania will probably live up to what it has been in the past...

PeepShow

^Obviously I'd love to have HHH win and I think having Cena beat HHH would be somewhat pointless. Now if they do that then I'm going to be a little pissed. Cena has already beaten HHH and that wouldn't really be putting him over because he doesn't need to be put over. Now have HHH winning would be different and I don't think people would be mad about that. But, I still have this feeling it's not going to be Cena-HHH, I really think they're going to throw something at us that we're not expecting.

Well yeah, we would all love that. But if it is Cena/Trips, we know who is going to win, despite w/e the fuck TDK comes in here and says. I don't see how he says Cena wont win. He will ALWAYS win at WM if he is a face. Hell, Vince wants him to be bigger than Hogan, so why would he have Cena lose? It just wouldn't make sense seeing as he "overcame" the odds and returned early to get his shot at the belt. But fuck that, he's gunna win it before WM, like Superman again :laugh:

Great One

In all honesty, it will probably be HHH vs. HBK vs. Cena (sound familiar?) with Cena winning by tapping out HHH with the crossfa... er STFU.

Enigma22

Reaction score
In all honesty, it will probably be HHH vs. HBK vs. Cena (sound familiar?) with Cena winning by tapping out HHH with the crossfa... er STFU.

how about replace hbk with jeff hardy? that sounds good to me...

the dark knight

HHH vs Cena vs Orton should be better than the elimination chamber match.

you need to stop pre-judging like kaedon just said. you believe in everything WWE tells you to believe and trust "rumors".

edit-
i just read peepshow's post. fuck you, im willing to bet my ass that cena's losing this WM.

PeepShow

i just read peepshow's post. fuck you, im willing to bet my ass that cena's losing this WM.

What kind of a stipulation would you like to put on that young sir. Hell, Ill put a sig of his in my sig for a whole fucking year if you want me to.

Ed_cena

Reaction score
agree with dark knight, the best main event possible is the triple threat match(cena vs hhh vs orton) becuase cena vs hhh (already happen in wm22) and orton vs hhh (damn, already happen like ten times, unforgiven 04,raw 04,rr 05,three times in raw between 06 and 07,twice in no mercy, im really tired of hhh vs orton) so the best match possible is the triple threat.

the dark knight

What kind of a stipulation would you like to put on that young sir. Hell, Ill put a sig of his in my sig for a whole fucking year if you want me to.
if cena wins: i wear a "TNA > WWE" sig for a whole month.
if cena loses at mania: YOU wear a "CENA > TNA" sig for a whole month.
agree with dark knight, the best main event possible is the triple threat match(cena vs hhh vs orton) becuase cena vs hhh (already happen in wm22) and orton vs hhh (damn, already happen like ten times, unforgiven 04,raw 04,rr 05,three times in raw between 06 and 07,twice in no mercy, im really tired of hhh vs orton) so the best match possible is the triple threat.
its not my fav. but i can see it happening with triple h going over both. triple h wins the EC match, cena wins the title, orton gets a rematch cuz of his contract. MAYBE....just maybe, HBK (if he's not facing flair) can join the match and make it fatal 4 way. but i dont like the idea of having a multi way match as the main event at mania.....it should be a good clean cut win.