*The Official Wrestlemania 24 Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

eggthief

Reaction score
15-0 is more than enough for any superstar even Taker, I would love to see him in amatch against hbk. If one men is worthy enough (of the ones who haven't tried it yet) of stopping the streak it is Michaels, bit though tho since taker just belongs on SD! and Shawn on raw.

Montana

No no no, HBK is close to retirement, why would the wwe give him another accomplishment like that, Thats really uneeded. Personally i think he should keep the streak but Edge vs Taker would be amazing too. If anyone is worthy of defeating the deadman, its Edge. He's in the prime of his career, and can still offer a lot to the business. Even if Taker were to win, Edge would finally get his WM main event spot. Thats the big matchup in my mind right now. Certainly you cant count out Kennedy vs Edge just yet. But i think Edge is main event bound.

Defiant One

Reaction score
I think HBK would have to get built back up before WM 24, and then get traded, unless its a cross brand match or something. But even then I dont see Taker losing at Mania period. Edge is in my mind the only one capable of doing.

straight_edge76

WWE Championship
Randy Orton(C) VS Mr. Kennedy VS Bobby Lashley VS John Cena
Wrestlemania 2000 STYLE!

World Heavyweight Championship
Batista (C) VS Edge

ECW Title
CM Punk (C) VS Elijah Burke/John Morrison

Plus, Money In The Bank
Matt Hardy VS Carlito VS Umaga VS MVP VS Marcus Cor Von VS Jeff Hardy

Reaction score
I hope it goes like this:

WHC:
Kennedy vs. Edge
Kennedy wins his first world title.

WWE:
Cena vs. Orton
Cena wins his title back.

3lions

Reaction score
Why would WWE book Edge/Batista AGAIN? They have already feuded and the matches were somewhat average. I fully expect to see Edge/Undertaker take place at Mania.

LKP

I think it will be edge vs taker and cena vs hhh two. orton vs kennedy and cm punk vs booker t.

straight_edge76

Why would WWE book Edge/Batista AGAIN? They have already feuded and the matches were somewhat average. I fully expect to see Edge/Undertaker take place at Mania.

Not to sure, was thinkin Edge would come back with batista as champ, compete in and win the Royal Rumble as his 1st match as a suprize entrant and face Batista at Mania 24 thats all

brb8583

Reaction score
I don't think this will happen, but i think it will make for a good storyline;

Raw- Orton beats Cena at Summerslam= HHH beats Orton at either Survivor Series OR Royal Rumble for the title

Smackdown- Batista defeats Khali at Summerslam= facing Undertaker at Survivor Series

ECW- Morrison beats Punk at Summerslam= Punk finally defeats Morrison at Survivor Series OR RR.

Royal Rumble= Edge returns and wins the RR

Edge defeats Batista at NWO or Smackdown( not likely)

WM 24-CM Punk vs Edge vs HHH for the Undisputed title

The winner can show up on Raw the next night saying the brand split is over

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Mr.Kennedy vs John Cena WWE Championship Match
Could Ken end the 18 month reign of the undefeated champ?
nah, cause "E" is too dam stupid, so they give Orton the rub of beating Cena first.

samborambo

Reaction score
As long as they are both fit I can't see past 'Taker v Edge on the smackdown side of things Although I would not be surprised to see Batista in the mix some how.
As for RAW I think it will be CENA v HHH, I think HHH will win the title around Survivor Series Proberbly from Orton. Cena I can see as the Royal Rumble winner

straight_edge76

With the current Storyline's I can see something like this...

WWE Championship
Triple H (C) VS Randy Orton VS John Cena

World Heavyweight Championship
Batista VS The Undertaker II

ECW World Heavyweight Championship
CM Punk (C) VS John Morrison

other possible matches
Bobby Lashley VS Mr. Kennedy...Kennedy

Money In The Bank
Marcus Cor Von VS Jeff Hardy VS Matt Hardy VS Chris Master VS Carlito VS John Morrison