*The Official Wrestlemania 24 Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Im saying it now,

World HeavyWeight Title: Chris Benoit V UnderTaker!
I dont know who would make a better champion in this match, and who should be face/heel. But I really think this match would steal the show, imo. Actually Id love to see Benoit win the rumble and challenge Taker, would really spice up who would win this match.

WWE Title: Kennedy(C) V Cena.
This could be a similar scenario to Edge/Cena two years back, 'cept this time it goes through til Mania. Maybe Cena could be a darl and actually put this young gentlemen over? Then again, superman cant lose, and Id hate to see the repurcussions of someone like Kennedy getting a big-time win over Cena. I think the repercussions would be too drastic, and Kennedy would suffer for it in the long-run. Fuck it, let Cena stand tall in another WM building...

Ken Kennedy(c) vs Booker T

The Raw one, I could convince myself of. The SD one I just pulled out of my ass.

I noticed you pulled that one outta ur ass monkey, it looks like shit!

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Does anyone realise Cena is 4-0 at WM? He's got the best record behind Edge and I doubt they'll break it. After all, they didn't break Edge's record so why would they break Cena's?

the dark knight

they did break edge's record . he lost the MITB right ? i thnk it counts . and yes i reallize he is 4-0 now . thats 1 of the things that pissed me OFF .

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I think Rob Van Dam is 4-0 at Wrestlemania too.Theres atleast 7 or 8 guys who are unbeaten at Wrestlemania

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Wow yet another great post by Dark Knight, man I must say you add so much to a conversation.

xtremebadass

Kennedy vs Benoit would be a great main event, without Batista in the main event anymore, and Taker is too old and not in the right position to be in the main event 2 yrs in a row leaves Mr. Money in the bank, and Benoit

the dark knight

if they bring back motor taker he would make gr8 and powerfull stories . IF that is :( . motor taker's gimmick can be used to feud with any superstar i still remember the hardy taker ladder match . and i think taker still has it physically . he can go on for 5 more years.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Yep. Edge is no longer undefeated at Mania. That leaves Taker and Cena and a few others who are 1-0.

On topic I see Lashley vs. HHH and Kennedy vs. Cena

xtremebadass

omg, just the thought of lashley and game makes me crap my pants

Montana

The Idea of a small tourney has really grown on me, it would feature your top talent multiple times with several unexpected matchups. This would be a great spot to establish new main eventers, or put someone like Edge or Kennedy over. At Wrestlemania 4, its established Ted Diabase, and The Macho Man.

They could put first round matchups between : HHH vs Cena, Kennedy vs Carlito , Mysterio vs Orton, Hbk vs Edge.

Guys like Batista, Beniot, Jeff Hardy, Cm PUnk Lashley, RVD, Taker, Kane, MVP are availible for the tournament or other matchups.

It would be a great time to cement someone other than Cena or HHH as a top guy, without having to worry about buy rates if someone like Kennedy, or Mysterio headlined Mania. It would also feature more wrestling, and less promos, and Entering/exitiing the ring. It could be wrong on this, but i believe wm 23 only featured about 120 of 240 minutes of wrestling.

xtremebadass

120 out of 240? damn that doesnt sound like WRESTLEmania to me