The Official Upcoming Wrestling DVDs Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Re: Wrestling DVD's Thread!

Like I said, most of those matches can be collected by just buying 2-3 DVD's. When the matches have been added to a million different DVD sets, it gives you plenty of ways to procure them.

Like I said, it's fine to have them on one set together instead of a million seperate DVDs. And I disagree with your "if I have it on 50, why 51". If you have it on a lot of DVDs then what's one more?

Reaction score

Like I said, it's fine to have them on one set together instead of a million seperate DVDs.

Jesus dude, do you even read? Those matches you listed can be found on only 2-3 DVD's, not some million. Basically what you're calling for is putting the same fucking matches on DVD over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over (Maybe over again?) instead of *GASP* adding something new that will be highly sought after~!

And I disagree with your "if I have it on 50, why 51". If you have it on a lot of DVDs then what's one more?

Because you're not getting another great match instead. Let's go back to Steamboat/Savage example. They had a ton of great house show matches. Yet, I believe only two have been put on DVD. Yet, their Wrestlemania match has been added on multiple DVD sets just in a few year span. It's fucking stupid.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Jesus dude, do you even read? Those matches you listed can be found on only 2-3 DVD's, not some million. Basically what you're calling for is putting the same fucking matches on DVD over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over (Maybe over again?) instead of *GASP* adding something new that will be highly sought after~!

Because you're not getting another great match instead. Let's go back to Steamboat/Savage example. They had a ton of great house show matches. Yet, I believe only two have been put on DVD. Yet, their Wrestlemania match has been added on multiple DVD sets just in a few year span. It's fucking stupid.

But the matches on the attitude era DVD aren't sought after. If their going to make a Attitude Era DVD then they need to put the defining matches from that era.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

If I could be honest for a moment I could give fuck all about the matches. I don't even watch them 90% of the time.

I buy the WWE sets for the documentary. I can literally find the matches I want anywhere but I can't conjure up a new doc myself.

Reaction score

But the matches on the attitude era DVD aren't sought after. If their going to make a Attitude Era DVD then they need to put the defining matches from that era.

If you can't even make a DVD without double dipping from top to bottom, then you don't need to make that DVD. However, you're right about the Attitude Era DVD matches not being sought after (Sans Rikishi/Venis). That being said, there were still plenty of Attitude Era matches that haven't been added to DVD that does have interest. The single biggest one being The Rock vs Triple H at Judgment Day 2000. Then there's that Cactus Jack vs Chainsaw Charlie garbage match that resulted in the dumpster angle. They still haven't added Christian's debut against Taka from Judgment Day 1998 either.

The DVD is still a stupid idea, but there is a middle section between having a DVD full of double dips and having a DVD with matches no one cares about.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

I just got The Life and Times of Mr Perfect

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Now that is a great fuckin DVD

Reaction score

Can't say I'm much of a fan of Mr. Overrated, but for how cheap you can get the DVD on Amazon, I've even considered grabbing it for the '89 house show match with Bret. Wished they would have included his IC Title win over Tito Santana though.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Can't say I'm much of a fan of Mr. Overrated, but for how cheap you can get the DVD on Amazon, I've even considered grabbing it for the '89 house show match with Bret. Wished they would have included his IC Title win over Tito Santana though.
I got it for $5.50 brand new. Can't go wrong with that.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score

I received CM Punk: Best in the World and nWo: Revolution as gifts two days ago. I also have BFG 2005, Best of the X Division Volumes 1 & 2, and Turning Point/Final Resolution 2011 in a Twin Pack on the way. If this is a sign of what is to come for me for Christmas, I am stoked.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

I just got Heartbreak and Triumph the Shawn Michaels Story - Ultimate Fan Edition.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler