The Official Undertaker Return Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stacked_Deck

Reaction score
Undertaker Return Gimmick

How many people think that Undertaker should return at SummerSlam as the Big Evil gimmick. I personally think that it would be an awsome time for him to come back. I honestly feel that he needs to be able to do more mic work and he was the shit as the American Bad Ass. Although I do love the psycology side of The Dead Man. What do you all think he should do when he returns at SS?

chessarmy

I would love to see the american badass return, but I don't think its going to happen. He'll come back as the deadman and he'll retire as the deadman...

Hometown Kid

Yeah I wish he would go back to Big Evil...I definitely thought he was awesome there more than "Deadman". I don't think it will happen sadly though...:(

Reaction score
I like both but when he cut hes hair i was not a fan. Undertaker returning as deadman will happen and i liked it more. If taker returns as bad ass he better not cut hes hair, he looks wierd. Either way i can't wait.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I wish he would either come back as The American Badass gimmick, of atleast a new gimmick. The Deadman is getting really played out, and boring.. I mean he's approaching his last run, and needs to switch it up..

EDIT: Damnit, I just saw on WWE.com that on the match preview The Undertaker is in his deadman attire.. It adds to the possibility that he returns as the Deadman, or it can be a big shocker if he doesn't so IDK

seX-Power

He will return as the deadman, imo, for a large reason being that a lot of little targeted children dont know Big Evil or the ABA Undertaker

NinoBrown

Reaction score
He'll return as the deadman and retire as the deadman. Returning as the bad ass won't do anything for the fans except having them say "Damn this wasn't what we expected."

The fans from 2000-2003 will not start watching again because he came back ridin on his Harley, he couldn't become more stale if he came back as the bad ass.

Wordlife

either way Taker is back... though the Bad Ass gimmick return would be pretty sweet imo, I miss it, especially after the loss of it after WM XIX

ben.waller

Reaction score
I would LOVE it if the Bad Ass came back... But I doubt it will happen. As several people have said above: He will return as the Deadman, and retire as the Deadman.

Though- Never say never my friends!

exC.On

Reaction score
He'll return as the deadman and retire as the deadman. Returning as the bad ass won't do anything for the fans except having them say "Damn this wasn't what we expected."

I agree. When he retires hes going to retire as the deadman. No point in switching to bad ass right now because it wouldn't be much.

aznality

Reaction score
Keep him as he is. He works fine with his deadman gimmick.

Acideyez

Reaction score
I would personally like for him to come back as the old Ministry era taker. Now i'm not saying I want him to start a stable or anything like that, just come back as that look/persona.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Id love him to return with the american bad ass gimmick but as pointed out by majority of the posts he will come back as the deadman. I dont mind the deadman gimmick but i love the ABA better.

Travis40

It's not happening....I'm 100% sure.....he's not coming back as the Bad Ass...the cover of the next WWE Magazine has Undertaker sitting with his black hat, black coat, and makeup....so he's coming back as the Deadman :(

jamess

Reaction score
Im glad hes coming back, i want him to come back on his motorbike or something different