The Official Undertaker Return Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the fishy fish

Reaction score
The Undertakers return is too soon. If WWE left it until the survivor series pay per view and he returned it would add more impact than announcing it at the end of the a smackdown.

Airfixx said:
^^^^How exactly is 'Takers Gogoplata any more fake than your average sports entertainment submission hold?

well the use of blood makes it look better than the STFU. and that wrestlers usually take a couple of weeks off after makes it look real.

Reaction score
^^^^How exactly is 'Takers Gogoplata any more fake than your average sports entertainment submission hold?

How it makes him a wannabee anything is unclear...

The gogoplata is a rarely used submission in MMA. Undie using it like a punch is silly, the blood is silly, even by pro wrestling standards. Undiefaker is a well known fan of mma and that's just fine. But trivializing a move like that is piss poor judgment.

the fishy fish

Reaction score
I hope he chokeslams edge off the cell :p

not likely.
Undertaker will probably finish Edge off with a tombstone. if Edge is thrown off the cell it'll be at least six months off for Edge and not to mention falling off cages is too dangerous for Edge to do. im still in shock that Mick foley did that shit in 1998.

humankiller99

Reaction score
yeah I doubt any high spots from both guys. maybe if foley gets involved.. which i highly doubt cuz if he took a huge bump like that, he'd be dead. well he did say he might not come back to do SD anymore so maybe Tazz will replace him after summerslam which is GOOD for JR

xtremebadass

He isn't coming back as the American Badass so he is still as stale as he left IMO.

I hope he ups the bar and starts doing some crazy stuff like he used to. I am tired of seeing Taker come out on SD with 3 minutes left. His opponent clears the ring and Taker just stares at him, that doesn't do it for me anymore.

Reaction score
Undie can move but the character is the cassette tape of wrestling. He has year long feuds, goes away, comes back, wins a title, goes away, has a casket match, loses, comes back, hell in a cell, wins.

JohnBlaze1981

Reaction score
The problem with the bad ass Undertaker is that a resurrection type angle would not really work properly, he needs to return as the dead man. Plus, I think the majority prefer his darker angle, the kiddies sure love it.

Reaction score
Another problem, like I said, is that Undiefaker is a very stale character. His entrance will always be a classic. I'm glad I've seen it live, but lately, that's where the greatness stops.

Airfixx

The problem with the bad ass Undertaker is that a resurrection type angle would not really work properly, he needs to return as the dead man.

Why "MUST" he come back as deadman... He's not being "ressurected" (he didn't 'die')...

Vicki effectively fired and re-hired him.

Another problem, like I said, is that Undiefaker is a very stale character. His entrance will always be a classic. I'm glad I've seen it live, but lately, that's where the greatness stops.

No, that's the same problem you've mentioned throughout this thread. You think he's "stale" and, for some slightly surreal reason, "fake". ->>>

Reaction score
^^Yes, I have. I'm just jaded with WWHHH. I have been for over 2 years. I haven't seen Raw, WWECW, or Smackdown in that time. If not for youtube and the internet I may know nothing. I will give it a rest now. Sorry guys.

bigbenrex

Reaction score
The whole badass gimick was awesome and i want the american badass to return at summerslam but we are gonna get the regular deadman

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Undertakers return was great the hell in the cell match was amazing. I cant wait to see what he does on smackdown.