• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Re: The Official Superstars Draft & Discussion Thread

I'd like something like that so I'm down :) anything to make this more fun I am up for

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man

My next pick is someone who I think will do very good for me, I'm going to pick Goldust because I think it's a very great character I can do some good work with and make something pretty great with.

Kushikimi

My next pick is someone who I think will do very good for me, I'm going to pick Goldust because I think it's a very great character I can do some good work with and make something pretty great with.

Interesting pick indeed sir.

Sabretooth

interesting character to say the least :lol:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer

Great choice dude.

Catfish Billy

Good choice, very interesting.

Kushikimi

As a matter of fact, Broski... I'm liking how your roster looks so far... indeed Goldust is a good pick for you.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man

My roster right now lacks a little star power but this is so far part of my plan I'll bring in a little bigger star power soon :)