• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Re: The Official Superstars Draft & Discussion Thread

TBH, if Cena was never in this feud with Rock, I wouldn't be picking him right now. I'm Team Cenation all the way until the day after Wrestlemania (unless he turns heel ;))
I'm team w/e you said only when he wrestles Rocky. That's it. Unless he turns.

Kushikimi

I have 3 options for my next pick... so let's see which one is available when I get on the clock again.

Sabretooth

Look we all know rock vs cena is gonna turn out one of two ways.

1. Cena stays babyface and beats the rock
2. cena turns heel before mania. Rock beats cena which makes cena realize that he's been a jerk and he turns babyface again.

Kross Rhodes

Look we all know rock vs cena is gonna turn out one of two ways.

1. Cena stays babyface and beats the rock
2. cena turns heel before mania. Rock beats cena which makes cena realize that he's been a jerk and he turns babyface again.
I'll pass...

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man

Alright for my first pick I'm going to take Roddy Piper because I believe he's the best to never hold the main title, one of the best to ever work the mic and hasn't lost a beat yet he as they say still got's it

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool

I like that pick a lot Broski...Piper was def on my shortlist of potentials...well done

Kross Rhodes

Call of Duty told me he was going to pick Rob Van Dam. He's always been his favorite wrestler.

Kross Rhodes

#HEEL's draft picks...

#1. Stone Cold Steve Austin

Steve_austin.jpg

Arguably THE single greatest superstar of all time. No one owned a wrestling world quite like Austin did during the "Monday Night Wars".
-Favorite Match: vs. Bret Hart - WrestleMania 13

#2. Scott Hall

ScottHall-1.png

Anyone who knows me knew this would happen. MY ALL TIME FAVORITE. I truly believe when he was on his game, he was one of THE best performers. Guy knew how to draw you in, entertain you, work you and bust his ass in the ring. Hall had a mind for the business too.
-Favorite Match: vs. HBK Ladder Match - WrestleMania X
I have many favorites but this one is a classic so I had to choose it.