• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official Superstars Draft League Advertisement Thread

Catfish Billy

Basically, with like 15 shows you can't look through every fed every day just in case something happens.

If you post a show or have some huge news, use this thread to link to it or tell everyone where to find it.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Re: Superstars Draft League : Show Updates

The Name of the First PPV for RACW is now out!

RACW Presents The Darken Days

At this PPV we will crown the FIRST RACW Heavyweight Champion in a 5-man Elimination NO DQ Match.

Roddy Piper vs Dolph Ziggler vs Adam Pearce vs The Great Muta vs Jimmy Rave

ALSO! RACW Will Crown it's FIRST RACW Women's Champion and TV Champion.

Any Diva who wants to try and win the title may enter but only one will leave champion!

For the TV Title we'll see Zema Ion take on Elix Skipper and one more to determined Monday!

and then Harlem Heat will take on The Dudley Boyz in a Table Match for the RACW Tag Team Titles!

This plus more February 5th only on PPV!

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool

all my shows are linked in my sig...so the latest episode of each show is always available by clicking the poster for it in my sig

Catfish Billy

WWS LIVE On Saturday Night has been posted. WGGT take on The Colóns for a spot in the Tag Team Title Four Way Dance at First Fn' PPV. London and Kendrick take on a mystery team for another spot in that same match.
losn.png

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool

sorry I was busy with my girl tonite...I will get my show up 2moro...with more twists and debuts