The Official School Thread

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
we don't get to pick our courses at my school, the only one you can pick is language. 10th grade/sophomore year's been ok so far. Last trimester, I pulled a 93 average. Most of my teachers are pretty cool, and aren't really strict. I take

Spanish II
English II
Geometry
Biology
Church History
European History
Health (most ironic class ever)

Moonlight Drive

the year were it gets a tad more serious.
Teachers have been saying that to me since Kindergarten >_>

Went back today, and my class is pretty shit. There's about 5 kids I'm friends with and all the rest are weirdos and ferals. Although in my Maths & English (the only classes where I have some different folks in) it's a little better. Gotta say, I love freaking out Year 7's.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Teachers have been saying that to me since Kindergarten >_>

Went back today, and my class is pretty shit. There's about 5 kids I'm friends with and all the rest are weirdos and ferals. Although in my Maths & English (the only classes where I have some different folks in) it's a little better. Gotta say, I love freaking out Year 7's.

Hug the Year 7's. It's ftamazinglulz. Freaks them out big time.

My classes suck too from memory. I'm not with my best mate in any classes, and I only have a super serial maths class with a few of my other mates. :(

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
I remember last year at school, early in the year I lifted one of my close friends cousin over my shoulders (he is really short and was in year 7) and pretended to throw him over a fence...

He was scared as he did not know me that much back then. Gave his cousin quite a laugh though.

and our homerooms are different, we have people from different year levels in them and last year i used to always pick on the year sevens, they actually loved it :p

Toddy

Reaction score
Well I start on Tuesday for Year 11 (Aussie Year 10)
And My subjects are:
English (Middle Class)
Maths (Top Class)
Science (Top Class)
Accounting
French
Catering

So it is the first year of NCEA our School qualification and according to my teachers this year is not that more difficult than last year.

I start back, year 10, tomorrow. I'm on probation, so I'm not looking forward

Copped that in Year 8 at the start. =/

Today was boring. Had four periods, two of which was double chem with a teacher telling us what we already know.

Moonlight Drive

Lol, so far all my lessons have been teachers telling us what we already know. My computers class was basically going back to Kindergarten, as if any of us didn't know what a fucking monitor was. Although I deem most of school a waste of time, that lesson was the biggest load of shit in a while. But I have an awesome computers class, so I just bludge around with my mates.

Rofl, I also had my homework stolen by a teacher today, she thought I was writing notes but I just had to do it before next period >_>

At least I had a good excuse why I didn't do it.

Lol, so far all my lessons have been teachers telling us what we already know. My computers class was basically going back to Kindergarten, as if any of us didn't know what a fucking monitor was. Although I deem most of school a waste of time, that lesson was the biggest load of shit in a while. But I have an awesome computers class, so I just bludge around with my mates.

In Year 9, our teacher took a whole double period on .... HOW TO MAKE A FOLDER!!!!!!

Moonlight Drive

We had that as well, 'imagine it's a filing cabinet, and each folder within this folder is a drawer'.

>_>

We had that as well, 'imagine it's a filing cabinet, and each folder within this folder is a drawer'.

>_>

Our was more along the lines of:

OK, so you open up to your U drive. Now you click on this si ... wait, why isn't anything coming up? You click on this and then ..... argh.

About fifteen minutes later she got it.

Moonlight Drive

The girl next to me didn't know what 'My Documents' was.

I laughed for the rest of the lesson.