The Official Royal Rumble Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

hbkfan!

Reaction score
yo got a problem with me or something.*****

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

im pointing out a simple fact that you dont understand

aznality

Reaction score
I think Undertaker. They need to give him an oppurtunity to face Edge for the title at WM24.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I'm telling you Bobby Lashley mark my words you hear it here.

lashley has gone even tho its unproved at the mo so that kinda blows ya predict out the water if its true.

and also hbkfan lashley as sooooooooo got a girlie voice and not soft spoken, he may be stacked with muscles but he got the voice of a diva :rotflmao:

Evil Austin

Hornswaggle its goana be Hornwaggle vs Randy Orton Wrestlemania 24 Yeah Brother.

well it isnt going to be lashley anymore. and never was going to be

Timmy T

Reaction score
I stand by my prediction till I see the wish well message on WWE.com

ye i saw the thing you posted. he still wont win. shit mic skills

Ed_cena

Reaction score
yes, lashley is fired by wwe thanks god, best day of 2008., returning to the topic......THE UNDERTAKER is gonna win this rumble.

CT Styles

Undertaker or Triple H will win. Triple H is getting a title shot at Mania. thats the reason they changed the outcome of the HHH/Hardy match cos HHH wanted his shot at Mania instead. And if Taker wins, Taker/Edge Streak vs Streak.

Airfixx

Yeah, I think the WM24 ME is pretty predictable (I don't see any other plausible combinations that would draw), so I think it's just a case of whether Taker or HHH win @ RR (whilst the other will win a match to ME WM during No Way Out)...

To be honest, I'm more so looking forward to the rest of the card - Should be a great work-rate on display... Rey is obviously a more plausible threat with a champ the size of Edge so needs to up his game for the coming year, Jeff v Orton fued is going great and Jeff owes it to himself to pull out his best match to date, then ya got MVP v Flair (same for MVP as Jeff although this is hardly gonna be the most athletic of matches with Flair in it) and Y2J v JBL which is a big match for both of these recently returning stars.

Asked elsewhere, but has Punk V Chavo officially been added to the card now too?

undisputed_champ

Reaction score
lol. the RR winner's name has been released... alot of ppl r gonna be pissed

Airfixx

As much as you think that post was subtle, it wasn't!

Fuck off with your teasers or spoilers.... >>>>>>>>>