The Official Royal Rumble Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

I think HHH will get eliminated by Taker in the final 2 and then run back in the ring and attack Taker and get out the sledge hammer then turning heel and go onto win the Elimination Chamber.

Timmy T

Reaction score
^I'm not going to waste my time with that comment.(In reference to rawkus' comment.)

Timmy T,
How do you know Lashley is back. He wasn't on tv last night and unless he comes back tonight on ECW or SD! then I'm not sure he'll even be in the rumble much less win it.

Every rumor thing I am reading online is saying that Lashley is going to be a surprise entrant HHHForever.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I would seeing Taker winning two years in a row. However I see Y2J winning it! I mean, he needs the title, being WHC, or WWE title, he's over-do his shot. So I would have to say Y2J.

Timmy T

Reaction score
Y2J is overdue for his shot didn't he just lose last month?

Nation

I would seeing Taker winning two years in a row. However I see Y2J winning it! I mean, he needs the title, being WHC, or WWE title, he's over-do his shot. So I would have to say Y2J.

Y2J isn't even in the rumble match. I agree he should win it but it's not going to happen.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Y2J isn't even in the rumble match. I agree he should win it but it's not going to happen.

Who ever said he wasnt? He can wrestle JBL and still go in the RR, He has done it before.

Timmy T

Reaction score
I'm telling you Bobby Lashley mark my words you hear it here.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

lashley will enter but not win. how can you promote a wm main event with a guy who has the promo skills of batista, yet at the same time sounds like a chick. undie for two in a row

Nation

I'm telling you Bobby Lashley mark my words you hear it here.

Not unless he will challenge Punk for the ECW title. Because if he challenges Orton or Edge expect the lowest buy rates ever for Wrestlemania.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
lashley will enter but not win. how can you promote a wm main event with a guy who has the promo skills of batista, yet at the same time sounds like a chick. undie for two in a row

Batista? Hell no, Batista is way out of his league, Batista has skills, just sometimes doesnt think before speaking, Lashley is more of a Higher Khali with a chick voice.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
HHH is the most logical person to win the Rumble. No one is being pushed or even mentioning the Rumble more then HHH. I see him being the #1 pick though.

hbkfan!

Reaction score
Lashley doesn't have a chick voice. He is just soft spoken. Hes my second favorite wrestler.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

soft spoken means he doesnt talk much. his voice is high pitched like a chicks. get your facts right